ahahaha
B

O

W

I

E

D

xth for freddy

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. The song, Out of Sand, references mortality (it's the sand of an hourglass, i.e. Out of Time). It confirms that Eddie Vedder knew of Chris Cornell's suicide years beforehand. It was not, in fact, a spur-of-the-moment decision brought on by a mixture of drugs, but the beginnings of a well orchestrated worldwide Lynching. First, Chris Cornell would commit suicide. Then, Chester Bennington (who was not in on it) would commit suicide of his own volition. In episode 15 next week, Cooper won't get his memory back because he will commit suicide by hanging. At the exact same time in the real world and in the show, Eddie Vedder will commit suicide by hanging. The mass reporting of the "eerie incident" will cause the suicide by hangings, previously isolated to grunge musicians of the 1990s, to crossover from Sup Forums to /tpg/ then the rest of Sup Forums, and eventually the entire world. By the series finale, both Twin Peaks and the world will resemble the end of the film In the Mouth of Madness as every suicide feeds garmonbozia to the real Black Lodge. It will be the ultimate Lynching and the collective mango opus of David Lynch, Eddie Vedder, and Chris Cornell. Pic related is what good coop will see before he hangs himself.
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Feel free to screencap this post onee-senpaitachi.

>Gordon had to be reminded of this happening
>Albert slowly began remembering it after Gordon brought it up
>implying either of them could ever forget the fucking moment when Gordon's old partner reappeared after being missing then disappeared before his eyes
Alternate timelines confirmed?

Ok question. Is there anything you have missed this season? I still think that nothing present here have had he same level of weirdness and horror as the best bits of fwwm. If anything i want more of that stuff now during the last eps.

So we're all in agreement that Naido is Laura Palmer returned to Earth right?

Corrected it for ya.

Asian chicks like Naida (actress is hot) give me yellow fever.

a wild CUTE appears!

>mem

>Andy Lucy and eyes girl scene
p u r e k i n o

theoretically what would happen if someone did have a light and lit his cigarette?
would he just despawn?

Sam Stanley?

What's the meaning of this expression?

>twen-ee free

How psyched were you guys to finally see Josie again this episode?

Dougie is a Pimp and Pimps don't commit suicide

Apologize to the best boy.

Or maybe - just maybe - like all Lodge activity it has a penchant for blocking the memories of those experiencing it.

Gregory Peck.

Neck.

I thought They remembered the meeting. They just forgot him saying "Who do you think that is there?" Am I wrong?

Also, what does it fucking mean to have a light to the Woodsman?

Judy = monkey = naido

Your light is your soul. It means you're giving him your soul.
>fire walk with me

Hey anons, I was away for a few weeks so I'm catching up on all the twin peaks I missed. Just watched episode 8. Probably my favourite ep of the return

also WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Most of the themes this episode was about dreams, and dreams are easy to forget.
Same with the girl at the end that seems to not be able to remember all the details of her experience.

JUST YOU

>lahndahn tahn

no one actually speaks like this, not any more anyway

get out before you get spoiled

It's all downhill from there

Friendly reminder for people not to get their hopes up for Part 15. Descriptions have been insignificant 95% of the time, and likely are again.

"There's some fear in letting go" will not be referring to Dougie/Cooper. Cole will not make it to LV. They're likely saving the climax to the Dougie storyline for the penultimate Part before the 2 hour finale.

Does anyone else think they used an alternate take of this? The way he said "who do you think that is there" sounds different from the way he says it in the take they used for the actual movie. Interesting.

mems
wow racist shake my head

Naido's a hundred times hotter

They did.

Makes me think Lynch may have some secret bowie footage hes going to whip out later.

He smokes the cigarette and then immediatly pulls out another. You keep light his ciggarrets until eventually your lighter runs out and he kills you.

Asians have disgusting nips

How s that racist?

It is clearly Josie.

>the memes were right
>this dude actually is the key to everything

Did Lynch write this show with knowledge of the memes it would spawn?

>coopfags BTFO
>shellyfags BTFO
>audreyfags BTFO
>james haters BTFO
>based andy is the one

kino

Thanks for confirming, I was so hyped when that happened.

I really hope Jeffries isn't just an off-screen character, I don't even know how they could get away with that considering how integral they've made him to the story. Really hope we get more unused FWWM footage.

literally at the beginning of the season we got fucking L Y N C H E D

Could this guy and his powerful glove take out Nadine?

How likely do you guys think that it is that Tim Roth will see Dougie's face through his scope, realize he's exactly like Bad Cooper, and be like "oh shit i can't snipe him it's my boss" and we're all lynched as fuck?

the black lodge are truly nefarious

dianes behavior when she was talking about janey and when they called las vegas was super weird

i think she's starting to feel guilty

AND I

>woman has no eyes
>"she's fine physically"

what did Andy mean by this?

>Cooper is more clear, Bad Cooper is more transparent

POTTERY

oh shit user, good point, I haven't though about that.

She does have eyes you racist piece of shit!

Jesus Christ!

kek, I hope this happens, Tim Roth and The Wet One will make it really funny

yeah, even though we've seen her communicate with Mr. C I'm not entirely convinced that she's bad. She's a strange character.

Naido is judy and judy is the monkey

Only looked at her tits

She's Judy.

And she traded mouths with the monkey.
It's why she ooks.

Hear no evil.
Speak no evil.
See no evil.

andy is the key to all this

Reminder four furious rounds.

>Ike the spike
>Mitchums
>Sinclair

Hutch is the last round before he can wake up.

reminder that hes the key to all of this

Andy knows that she never had, nor needs, eyes. Andy now knows more than you or I or anyone else in Twin Peaks except maybe Garland Briggs has or ever will know.

see, this entire thing is now an otherworldly struggle between the light and the dark, and so far we've only gotten any kind of semblance of info from the Black Lodge, which represents a mixture of grey and black -- MIKE and the Man from Another Place waver between grey and black, and as we know Jumping Lad and Tremond and BOB and all are evil.

Andy literally has the equivalent of God on his side, now. And now the Fireman is making a concerted effort to help him and Cooper because he knows that Twin Peaks is the final stop, where the battle will be decided.

Whatever happens in the finale, it's not just going to be about Goober and Pooper fighting it out. It's going to be a battle for the very fate of the world.

Twin Peaks is fucking incredible. It's still so small in scale and yet it spans the entire fucking galaxy now. EP8 didn't just open the door to the Black Lodge, it widened the entire scope of the series.

>he was showing freddy around because he was new in TP
>mfw all scenes will make sense in the end

So if Diane is actually janey e 's sister, here's all of the astronomical coincidences that would her to have happened in order for her to not know Dougie looked exactly like a chubby cooper
>never met him
>janey never sent her a picture message involving Dougie
>she doesn't use any social media
I'm calling bullshit,Diane is up to no good lads

Yeah, I just compared the Jeffries scenes and they're identical except for the moment when he's pointing at Coop. He says "who do you think this is there" in FWWM and "who do you think that is there" in Part 14, and it isn't just replaced audio, his demeanor is more slouched in FWWM. It's an alternate take which Lynch has apparently been sitting on for 20 fucking years. There must be a reason for all the little inconsistencies, like Diane's text message.

>fbi knows about two coops
>they know about dougie

Cooper gets his mind back in part 15, i know it will be hard to let dougie go but it's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHl_8WK8w3Y

is it not the same as the missing pieces version?

The audio was so bad during that part of made me laugh. It sounded like the dub

To be fair, NOBODY realized that Dougie looked like a chubby Cooper throughout Dougie's 20-odd years of existence, so the odds are that Dougie had some kinda aura about him that stopped people realizing. Maybe the Ring.

SO FUCKING CUTE

JUDY

>I don't talk to her
>I hate her

I personally don't feel the need to meet the spouses of people I hate or communicate with them IRL or on social media

>coincidence

its D E S T I N Y

coOHPAR gETSHIS maaiind BACH in PAYYRT fifDEEN - Eddie Vedder

>like Diane's text message
THEY LITERALLY TELL YOU THAT MR.C SENT THE MESSAGE TO MEXICO, THEN ANOTHER PERSON RE-TYPED THE MESSAGE AND SENT IT TO DIANE

try watching the show

Oh yeah, the part when he points is from that. But all the rest is the FWWM version. When Gordon introduces him he smiles at Gordon, which is what we see in Part 14, he has a different reaction in Missing Pieces. It's like Lynch deliberately jumbled the footage together for some reason.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I think Jack Rabbits Palace is the same tree that Margret got her log from.

Ah, see, I would have never thought about that! Good idea m8, not concrete evidence but definitely something to ponder upon.
Might be why Garland Briggs body/not his body had the ring. Briggs, being a high profile missing government agent, could have been disguised by said ring as well.

That's fun and all, but there's literally no reason to believe that.

No need. The original season 3 back in the 90's was supposed to have Andy go into the black lodge and rescue cooper. We all know now that Andy would have succeeded because he is of a pure heart and soul

Sarah Palmer's arc is so sad

>loving wife and mother
>lose daughter to a murderer
>oh wait the murderer was her husband, who also raped her
>psychic powers turn evil as she spirals into depression
>basically turn into a lodge spirit because of how broken she is

Lucy is my waifu. Best waifu because she's cute and nobody wants her.

They said it pinged off a server in Mexico. Nothing about it being retyped you putz.

damn check out those pearly whites
wonder what the black lodge's dental plan is like

thanks for shitting on his intuition for literally no reason

Except for Andy and Dick "The Dick" Tremayne

And more importantly, the reason the Fireman chose Andy is because Andy is not only pure of heart and resolute in purpose, but because Andy showed kindness and sorrow toward the loss of the Fireman's key creation -- Laura. He was the only person present at her body and her site of death who reacted with sadness and tears rather than stoic coldness. While that coldness was necessary for Harry, Hawk, and Cooper to deal with the terrible crime they were trying to resolve, it's also a mark of a man of impure heart-- a man who is capable of succumbing to darkness.

Andy, meanwhile, has never done anything vaguely wrong -- infact, he's only ever helped save lives and has prevented more death and suffering and helped the other Twin Peaks deputies find clues and stop more of the innate darkness of the woods from seeping in.

The big clincher for me that says Andy was chosen for his purity is the scene where he arranges to meet with the guy who never shows up. Andy has no reason to do that. AS a lawman he's within his right to arrest the dude then and there under suspicion of murder. But he trusts him. He puts his faith in the guy, and opens his heart to him. He is pure. Andy is PURE.

Andy is now literally the best boy in Twin Peaks's entire cosmos and I'm flabbergasted. I realized he was a Good Boy but I didn't realize just how fucking good he was.

ALL OF YOU APOLOGIZE

what is this, kindergarten?

She's channeling the Mother.

She's now the most powerful possessed human on the planet.

Margrets husband died in a forest fire, he was a fireman, that giant tree is connected to the lodges. There is every reason to believe it.

you're way off

Who's everybody?
Who knows both Dougie and Cooper except Diane?

>be me
>aspiring filmmaker
>writing scripts and doing short films
>watch new twin peaks
>many ideas i have had are present here
>especially the aesthetics/weird use of 3d grapics and physical props

reeeeeee. Now people will think i have ripped off lynch even though i was FIRST

Wrong!

his voice was a little faster, it was weird.

he was a lumberjack/woodsman, not a fireman