Do you want the big enchilada?

Do you want the big enchilada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I knowingly sold the y2k lie for a year to shill for my survivalism industry sponsors
>but it's ok because now I just my own survivalism shit and snake oil
>so you can trust me now

mexican food makes people fat

I'm glad he finally owned up to it

true. lots of lard.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME MAYNE STREET METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS BATTLING 7TH DIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

>Buzz Aldrin told me he wasnt sure if aliens dont exist
>This is undeniable proof that aliens are real! Trust me, my sources are high

whats the big enchilada
?

>it's a falseflag thread

wew lad

i bet its moon men

>YOU WANT BIG DUMPRING, JOE LOGAN? WELL BUCKRE UP, DUMMY, THIS LIDE OF YOUR RIFE HERE!
*loud reverberating gong noise*
>OHHH REARRY MAKE ME TINK, MR. JONES!

>anticipation

HYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUZZ

I rewatchted this while on acid and it made me realise that Alex has done some deep trips on either DMT or LSD which he has construed into a complex conspiracy theory. Memory suppression can really expose weak minded people tbqh.

>YOU WANT BASIC GESTARRT? FUCK YOU, I DROP WHORE ENCHIRRADA
>MISTAH JONES, BE VEDY CAREFUR

w-what?

Give me a basic gestalt

Asian Joe looks so natural, like... He looks like a real person.

Where's the Indian, Hispanis, and Black versions?

>black version of Alex Jones

Elijah Muhammad

>there havent been a single good JRE episode in the last 2 months

>the big enchilada
(((they))) are collecting dicks so they can return to dick planet

Peterson was good

Jon Ronson was good.

>pre 2016:
>fairly interesting podcast worth a listen now and then
>post 2016
>The left eating itself
>these so called social justice warriros
>guest who is moderate or classical liberal but spents entire episode on alt right tier rants

Was it in the last 2 months, i dont remember

Even then, i liked the first episode with him way more

Yeah, Joe went too political in recent times, every other episode is either some leftie faggot or some alt-righter meme faggot.

I used to love the comfy episodes with Joe Diaz, Doug Stanhope and even that hippy Duncan Russel.
I havent seen Duncan on JRE in a year or so

>post 2016
>The left eating itself
the irony is the left hasn't been this united in contemporary American history
the irony is the right has the entire government and its a historical clusterfuck
The reality is that "post 2016" is when the Trump meme started to backfire and everything got less comfortable for you. Lot easier being able to just talk shit with no stakes than it is to try and defend an inept retard and his corrupt government.

>tfw Alex Jones is better comedian than any Daily show host

>leftists are still shittalking like their victory is inevitable and Le DRUMPF will fall any day now

>leftists are still shittalking like their victory is inevitable
victory? There is no victory lol. Only goofs.
>and Le DRUMPF will fall any day now
Likely next April. And it's President Trump.