How do Marvelfags think this movie was great?

How do Marvelfags think this movie was great?

"An evil organisation called Hydra has been operating within SHIELD and our heroes discover this and stop them successfully"

Is this plot? How do Marvelfags enjoy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because when the bar is set that low, a middle of the road action thriller looks really good.

How do Spielberg think this movie was great?

"A friendly alien is stuck on Earth and some kids help him get home"

Is this plot? How do Spielberg enjoy this?

I mean, 2014 had 3 quality movies, 2 of wich stand out for the plot
>Dawn of The Planet of The Apes (the plot)
>Days of The Future Past (the plot)
>Edge of Tomorrow (the OST)

Again, apekino and logankino work wonders together, so if Winter Soldier DID stand out, it wasn't for the plot

fpbp
Marvel is nothing but shitty CGI+quips fiesta. The Winter Soldier was a mediocre movie, yet the best one marvel has ever released.
This scene is the best fight scene out of all this countless cgi shit they drop every year.
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

Basically this. It's a forgettable post 9/11 thriller but because Disney is so bland everyone likes it
Same with GotG, it's basically a big budget version of starcrash, but because it's a cape film everyone says it's great (where as Starcrash is considered terrible)

fuck off,this movie was one of the few mcu movies that is not reddit shit

this villain looks nothing like a soldier, anyone that don't know the characters would think he's a school shooter

>Edge of Tomorrow
>implying it's just the OST that was standout in it

lolk

Seems good to me.

Even this scene is not so good.
>cut
>cut
>cut
>cut
>shaky camera
Well, that's the best marvel could come up with. Everything else is just pure cgi shit.

Ok, ill bite bait.

That's a way better fucking story than "dude my best friend didn't really die in WWII but actually got brainwashed and coincidentally turned into a super soldier like me by """Nazis""" who secretly infiltrated the US government for decades and is behind all major political assassinations of the last 50 years and also fuck drones fuck NSA and fuck white people lmao"

newsflash: all superhero movies are fucking dogshit

DCEU sucks. Get over it.

This is why I only watch Patrician Pulp Mystery Men movies.

Espionage thrillers are better than mindless get-the-team-together-and-fight-monster-X plots. Yeah, Bucky is a shit villain because he looks like he's 12 years old and he's a boring brooder type, but the clandestine hydra plot, the Nazi as computer program idea, and the scene with Nick Fury were all top notch. It was indeed a middle of the road movie, but like others have said, the rest are even dumber so the bar was set really low.

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums. Quit with your shit taste already.

even a DC fag like myself likes this, one of the few marvel films I genuinely like

You are a fag. It was a run of the mill spy action thriller in garish costumes.

The overarching story isn't what makes a movie great, it's the execution. Most of the highest rated movies of all time have a simple as fuck plot that could be conceived of by a bright 5 year old but it's the script, visuals, sound and acting that makes it special.

Name me one great movie where the plot couldn't be summed up in one or two sentences. Not saying Winter Soldier is a masterpiece but it's a lot better than the majority of movies made in the last 20 years.

that plot is fine, it's just that the movie pretends to be a morally ambiguous thriller before the twist reveal

also marvel are cowards about killing anyone off

Action scenes were pretty good and Chris Evans as Cap was great to watch.
The highway fight between him and Bucky is top tier capekino and highlight of MCU