youtube.com/watch?v=AOmFvsODshk&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuaGK-sGKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_iMJdDSzY
youtu.be/Wz1yqsxJUEg
vocaroo.com/i/s0alY7NOzbsB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"DOWNWARD SPIRAL"

Holy fuck. Not only does love transcend time and space, so do plans. BRAVO NOLAN,

lel. i like you OP

DELET THIS

I dont get this meme.
Can someone explain it to me?

>"Quite a big thing"
>"He is kinda a gentleman"
>Special emphasis when he pronounces "BANE"

I swear to god, this meme is beyond reality

What is it about this meme

There is a banepost on every corner of Sup Forums

It's a big meme

The nose on that interviewer.

>brown eye
>White

>that backstory he thought up
was it autism

I might be getting too old for this shit because i don't find memeying a dying young person funny

You know what, kiddo, you wouldnt last one fucking day in the scarch

It's actually common practice. You'd know that if you'd ever acted before.

>"tell me, do the ladies laugh at your microscopic penis?"

Unnecessary

is this guy for real?
i am aware of the meme, but what the fuck is going on in his head? is he autistic? or is it that he is fucking someone related to Dolan?

This cant be real, you cant make a 2 interview for a role that was in the movie for less than that

>please get my dead daughter story #trending
Social media was a mistake

>"downward spiral"
>hehehehe

top kek, well done OP

at least she gets to be a part of the Baneposting Memetic Universe (BMU) for all eternity

>black roots
>white

It was her sister. Your point still stands though.

kek

Bravo Nolan

It's obviously for King Arthur, his character in that is called Bill

this. He plays goosefat bill.

come on, there weren't people itt who really thought this was an interview about his role as CIA, were there?

Trolling the myspace pages of people who died in some stupid way was the favorite pastime of oldfags.

People on Sup Forums are dumb as fuck

>it's fake
stop this new meme

He admitted that he's out growing the site. Besides, trolling Nicole Catosaur was line breaking

>Making a coffee
>Suddenly a plane flies over
>Looks up for a few moments
What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EuaGK-sGKXg

he had a son.

>"How do you like it, Black?"
>"Yeah, Black"
How will Sup Forums recover?

>Nicole Catosaur

Who dat?

>died in some stupid way
A genetic disorder? She was 16; it's not like it was her fault bro

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN

The sequel looks lit

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_iMJdDSzY

I'm just saying.

>that "what's the plan" ending
HOLY SHIT

You're not very bright, are you?

>his son is a ginger

>its been years since the death of his son

I fucking love actors in a bit part trying to add legitimate depth to a character who in the film serves as nothing more than something to advance the plot

>4 smilies
>plane flies by

The kid is already dead, faggot, and yes, you have changed somehow, maturing into a grand old cuckold, if this somehow now offends you, as if Sup Forums didn't cross the line of ridiculing dead children numerous times. GTFO and an hero nao, nigger.

I wonder if Sup Forums still does that

>what's the plan
Pottery

Baneposter IRL :^)

youtu.be/Wz1yqsxJUEg

LMAO. Jodie's mom got rekt, dumb bitch

>It's been 3 years

Post the image of all the big guys on Sup Forums donating to little Bane

It was top kek, you dumb autistic piece of shit. Learn to take a joke

Does Gillen know about baneposting? Has any autist bothered him with it yet? Redpilled him on a Reddit AMA like we did with Tom Hardy?

He must know.

>movie is 5 years old
>this meme is still going strong

what went right?

vocaroo.com/i/s0alY7NOzbsB
>MARR?

The video is edited to make it look like CIA is talking about his batman role when in fact he is not . The footage is from another interview about a different movie but has been edited

every time

It's post ironic sincerity you fucking retard. That Twitter user was genuine about Jodie being a big girl.

This shot was kino. Never knew Bravo Nolan had it in him.

You're retarded, aren't you?

its cultural normalization of the mass shooting that probably negatively impacted all future movie going experiences for the rest of history

so yes, they need to keep reinforcing it, or else they feel insecure about the part where cops sit idly by movie theaters on big release nights and everyone is afraid of loners walking into a theater now

worst part about it is, these are mostly privileged shits who havent once set foot inside of a dangerous situation

He does. You claiming to be part of the reddit ama yet not knowing classic cases of people approaching him with this means you need to stop posting.

>He does
How?

Also I'm not going to stop posting.

>Yo daddy, we're so proud of you!
>"Crashing this plane, with no survivor!"
>...

he actually did say in an interview he only took the role in TDKR to impress his kids

There's literally nothing wrong with what that guy roleplaying as CIA did, that's the point. There's nothing wrong with the conversation he had with that woman. That's just how big this meme is.

Why tho? I remember I cried for hours one day when a cute girl got run over by some truck when she was walking her dog one day. I never knew her but I felt very sad for her

wow, this totes makes Fassbender's android look like a little bitch. Aidan should've played him.

>This shot
more like the whole movie

for teh lulz
some anons also blamed the people paying respect on suicide pages for being hypocritical and not helping while they were alive

>It was top kek
> you dumb autistic piece of shit.

Someone grab the popcorn, guy here is projecting.

you have to go back

what do you mean? you don't like black coffee?

I have a feeling it got out of style.

Now we just influence the US elections.

mods deleted this and warned me for "being obsessed with reddit" when all I did was mention the Tom Hardy AMA shitposting.

what the fuck.

The first part of the interview was for an indepent movie called Still.

The second half is from an interview for the new King Arthur movie where Gillen played Goosefat Bill.

Thanks for posting my vid senpai