/got/ general

azor ned edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Bkb6tedTRs
youtube.com/watch?v=sKTc8Chvw5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for daneris

So whos going to be Gendrys bitch? Sansa or Arya?

Why was she acting like such a cunt this episode?

ZOMBIE
POLAR
BEAR

first for Stannis Baratheon, first of his name, king of the seven kingdoms, king of the first men and the andals, protector of the realm, the lord of light

official winterfell intelligence ranking

>bran

[eternal power gap]

>littlefinger, sandra, and arya tied for last

nth for top knot bald cunts

she's a cunt since the first season

First for Harrenhal

Why is Winterfell called Winterfell?

aryas the dumbest stark.

When wasn't she?

Oh boy, I was laughing when she was waiting with her mouth half open to deliver the lines. 10/10 actor haha.

she's always been a little cunt

construction finished as soon as winter fell

Dany should at least give Jorah some pity anal to be honest.

Zombie hound fucking soon.

That face makes me irrationally angry. Please tell me I'm not the only one

So had fat sam's dad already done the paperwork to cut him out his will or is sam a lord now?

she is becoming worse and worse. or maybe its the fact that she's so fucking one note and reads all her lines the exact same way thats starting to stand out

Why does Cersei wants to be a queen so much? What's the point? Is it just for the money and luxury?

REMEMBER THAT GRRM IS A FAT FUCK HACK

>cersei refuses to believe in zombies
>has a zombie bodyguard and a necromancer for a hand

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

What do you pray for for, Ser Rhaegar?

Is it meme or was it really in the movie?

To preserve her family.
Just like Tywin said, the only thing that lives on is your family.

Does anyone know what it actually said? I tried reading a bit of it and didn't recognize it at all.

coincidentally this is also official attractiveness ranking

What are these "memes" you talk of?

Why did the white walkers let this guy and later Sam go?

it's where the long night ended.

>>cersei refuses to believe in zombies

uhhh? I was under the impression she does

how are they gonna wrap this shit up in just 7 more episodes

chaosh is a laddah?

yeah I don't get this either. She clearly doesn't care about family otherwise she would've taken different steps to actually ensure the Lannister legacy instead of alienating or killing your relatives. I think she's just an alcoholic
she's a fucking failure in that regard

When Ned was killed, she was made to send a raven to Winterfell asking them to come bend the knee to Joffrey.

This is that note.

so dany lost essos right?

Asore Asshole

rape

youtube.com/watch?v=-Bkb6tedTRs
>Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

First for Jon and Dany naming their first child Eddard

Sunk cost fallacy

I feel like D&D will ruin this potentially epic story line with some nonsensical garbage.

Why wasnt Gendry's return and reveal a bigger deal? Wouldnt Jon especially, and others be taken aback that Robert had a son who in some way now has a substantial claim to the throne? I get that he's a bastard but the most famous leaders in the world, those that are still alive, are a bastard and a queen that fucks her brother and produces children with him.

For the most beautiful woman in the world.

Next season's going to have movie-length episodes.

She would just fuck off to their castle if that was the case.

Could someone tell me who is keeping order/what is happening in:

>the riverlands
>the stormlands
>the reach
>dorne
>slaver's bay

Watch Qyburn use the wight to turbo-charge Gregor Clegane into an avatar of the Night King.
Or Azor Ahai

>Thrones are nothing more than a game to me.

>Spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into peopIe's heads, and playing mind games

>Get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.

>Some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

How do you guys think the series will end? I think it'll be a big dissapointment.

Reminder that Daenerys cannot have children anymore.
Reminder that Jon is a wight and cannot have children.
The stability of Westeros can only be achieved with Cersei as queen.

nice one Ned

Why did Davos even want Gendry? His big plan was just to put him to work at Winterfell?

Reminder that Ned was an honourless faggot for letting his friend Bobby B get cucked like that.

So am I the only one who thought last night's episode was relatively good?
Sure, it still featured everyone exploiting their teleportation powers to an offensive level, but the dialogue didn't make me cringe and the story actually seemed well told

Like Dickon and Randyll are minor minor characters, but their executions actually had a lot of weight and impact. And Davos' and the Hound's banter moments actually felt funny without seeming forced

are you describing bran using littlefinger?

>DABID DABID
>DABID WHAT IS DORNELANDS?

>implying Jorah isn't going to an hero when he walks in on Jon shooting his rich Targ/Stark seed deep into Dany's now fertile womb

Holy shit

Was there even a reason for Littlefinger to keep that on him? Can't see any, apart from making the Starks kill him off.

she just wants more episodes at this point

xth for executioner Gendry and dragonslayer Jaime

What do you guys think about chaos?

The main cast renegotiated staying on CIA's plane so because they're now getting a million each per episode D&D just cut the number of episodes down and increased the length.

Why does Drogon make him cry?

How is it that bran is the only person in winterfell who gives a shit about the white walkers and is actually bothering to do something to help support the king and hes still not in charge

>the riverlands
the Freys... well maybe not anymore
>the stormlands
Lannister token lord most likely
>the reach
The Hightowers without a doubt
>dorne
Some other Martels maybe, or the vassals are fighting between each others.
>slaver's bay
The Old Masters have most likely taken back their cities and enslaved the peoples

Jon

>So am I the only one who thought last night's episode was relatively good?

It was okay yes. I was moaning last week about the lack of politics and character development, this episode ticked some boxes on those fronts.

Dabid and Dan start setting up the heel turns of characters when they want to kill them.
Dany death incoming soon?

>"Bane, I write to you with a power stance. Our good Doctor Pavel is dead, killed from wounds he took in a plane crash. Smee has been charged with treason. He conspired with Pavel's brothers against my beloved Agency and tried to start the fire. The hired guns are treating me very well and provide me with every aircraft. I beg you: come to Uzbekistan, swear a lotta loyalty to the Masketta Man and prevent any strife between the master plans of Wilson and Pavel."

Sam sit on the throne.

>*put eyedrops in*
>IM ACTING

>youtube.com/watch?v=sKTc8Chvw5k

>Randyll Tarly literally fought for Targaryens during RR
>DUDE SHE IS A FOREIGN WHORE WITH BUNCH OF SAVAGES LMAO! BETTER SUPPORT CERSEI WHO HAS NO CLAIM WHATSOEVER AND JUST BLEW UP HALF OF THE CITY!
dabid get the crayons

Reminder that everyone's going to die in the fight against the Others and the bittersweet ending will be that the common folk will be able to survive with no decades-long winters or greedy aristocrats fighting for power, finally giving them the ability to prosper.

he didn't let sam go. he let his thralls on sam to which jeor mormont saved sam from. he then asked sam if he sent the ravens.

he let pic related go because he was sending a message obviously. and the message was obvious given the man he let go bore witness to said message.

a landscape with a dividing line running through it signifying two territories. one for men. and one not for men.

are you retarded or just simple?

Based Ned with the quints

>BOW YA SHITS

Yeah, i was not clear on that, just felt like the writers felt like bringing him back so here he is.
>Davos: Come with us!
>Gendry: Fuckin A right, lets go. Im ready, been training, got this crazy hammer that ill use to kill a couple guys right in front of you
>few mins later
>Davos: Ok we crossed a river see ya
>Gendry: Wait what
>Davos: Yea, yea that's far enough you have to go back
wtf

why would ANYONE say "ok" to letting Jon and Gendry go on a suicide mission beyond the wall? they are both too important

This seems way too important to have only had on screen for a split second

>The Old Masters have most likely taken back their cities and enslaved the peoples

b-but muh braker of chaynes

Everything makes him sad user. He's having that expression for 90% of the series so far. That's literally all his shitty actor can do.

>who ever wins could launch a dynasty that could last 1000 years
T. Tywinn
Why is so much of this season comprised of past quotes?

whatever, he is now roasted chicken along his faggot son

He didn't keep it on him.

He got the master to go digging through the winterfell archives to find it.

He wants to put Arya and Sansa against each other and take over Winterfell when Sansa is killed.

That's why he was getting the Lord's involved and why he gave the dagger to Bran.

It's going to backfire though, I think Arya will outsmart him.

>Preston Jacobs was right about Jamie diving into the water to avoid dragon fire
>Preston Jacobs was right about Arya and Brianne dueling
>Preston Jacobs was right about all the Stark kids meeting up in Winterfell but narroowly missing Jon as he goes to Dragonstone
>Preston Jacobs was right about Greyjoy battle
>Preston Jacobs was right about sand sneks dying
>Preston Jacobs was right about Missandi and Grey Worm weird sex scene
>Preston Jacobs was right about Olenna and how she would die
>Preston Jacobs was right about Casterly Rock being taken, but only briefly

>Preston Jacobs was right. We must fix real problem

Ahh Lados

He didn't keep it on him... Can't you follow along with a simple fucking episode?

good thing we aren't fools