>spend like 3 days with Jon Snow, mostly talking about knees
>get all choked up when he has to leave

what the fuck is wrong with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/c74drkp6
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83898391/#83907881
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh come on

Jon's one of a kind. Also Targaryen incest attraction.

D&D

She wants the BWD Of course!

she finally met a nigga worthy of her cunt

she's sick her obsession with knees is not healthy

it's padme and anakin again, they have zero chemistry or reasons to be attracted to each other but they will still end up together because the show is just fan pandering at this point

Bitches love stroking dragons
Drogon is a metaphor for her clit

her "children" liked him. that's enough for a woman to spread her legs to that man.

She was choking up because she realized he's a the real deal willing to die for his mission when she's a selfish bitch who just wants to rule

Do you think Daenerys is even going to pause for one second and think "This guy is my brother's son" before sucking his dick and massaging his balls?

She didn't care about jorah going

>Bend the knee
>Bend the knee Jon Snow
>BEND THE KNEEEEE JON
>...............
>W-what should I do....J-Jon?
>...............
>D-don't go!
>J-Jon, I didn't give you p-permission!

I can't believe this.

Give it to me straight, will Jorah survive?
I mean he is after all the most beta character in the show.

Keep this shit in the general

STOP WITH THE GAME OF THRONES THREADS

THIS SHOW IS FUCKING GAY AND THERE ARE ALREADY 100 THREADS ABOUT IT

MODS! DO YOUR JOBS AND LIMIT THIS SHIT

He stands up to her bullshit while not acting like a complete asshole like all of Essos.

I wonder how jon snow will fuck daeneries

it seems daeneries likes jon but jon doesn't give a fuck or is bad at acting

it wasn't just three days, they just don't have the time to show everything since they have 8 episodes to end this series.

she's a single mother and he showed interest in her kids

Crazy bitch.

At this point the planet could explode and Jorah would survive. He's got the equivalent of plot armor in the form of pathetic armor. At the very least he'll never die unless Dany is present so he can do something like sacrifice himself for her, or die in her arms.

"""""strong""""" women

>Dany confirmed tsundere

Bravo D&D

Ye because Jorah is orbiting around her while Jon doenst give a fuck

Jews don't hesitate sucking a male infant's newly knifed penis during christenings so no way a tumbler insert character penned by pandering jews would. Wait, jews don't call their ritual 'christenings,' what's it called?

Stacy can't stand it when Chad shows no active interest. Makes her yearn for his cock even more.

jon alpha as fuck

with the timeskips that had to be there for all the travels Jon's been there for at least a month

>why did ser davos say he took a stab in the heart
>perhaps his heart was broken
>by a northener knee bender
>maybe i can mend his heartbreak
>he is a knee bender inside
>i know it

>3 days
It's been like two months dude

Meh, I've seen girls falling for guys in literally hours. It's not that odd in the real world you know.

she can smell the targ blood in him and her instinct for incest is overwhelming.

So you see saying we need more threads? /Got/ it.

She saw his knee... It was beautiful. It reminded her of being raped. That was beautiful too.

Has the script/plot/anything for next week's episode been leaked yet?

Nigga the whole season has been leaked

Jon is the first man she has ever really met that: has a dick, doesnt do everything she orders, isnt a beta orbiter, isnt a dwarf, doesnt put her pussy on a pedestal.

Jon being humble and dedicated to his own people instead of caring about a throne also works wonders.

Also this
What i don't understand is why Davos or Ty just don't sugest they should marry each other, it's clear that Jon will literally be the only person that can stop Dany from becoming a tyrant, i mean, In every other season someone either fucks dany or wants to marry her and now somehow no one even considers the idea?

>woman is retarded

Actually pretty good writing

post links faggot

she hasn't taken a dick in months

3 days? More like 4 or 5 months

Apologize for calling me a faggot and I will.

I will share because you have called him a faggot

plebbit/freefolk

nice trips faggot

>3 days

Jon was probably for months there m8.

she knows Jon only bends the knee to go down on a girl

she wants his dick, shes literally like Cercei

If we assume that there was no actual teleportation going on, Jon probably stayed at Dragonstone for months.

fuck you faggot

>3 days

Nigga what, Jon was for months there at least.

>my wife's dragons
John Snow is about to be C U C K E D

That's a big nose!

She can't wait for him to bend her.

Lol. I just found out that her mom is part black and she bleaches her hair.

>tsundere Dany
>petite women competing with strong knights

When did this become anime?

gendry, the hound, jon too
gendry just got back after 3 seasons, tagging him along just to kill him would have no point, the hound after he got defeated by brienne been doing nothing but follow the bannerless fags, killing jon twice would be comic

Jorah's a beta cuck follows her around no matter what, Jon is an alpha chad who doesn't listen to her, which turns her on. All women need to be dominated.

Tsundere master race.

Davos did mention that Jon was looking interested at her, but he shrugged it off because he doesn't have time to deal with this shit right now.

are cucks like Jorah even human in womens eyes? I bet Dany thinks of him as disposable, like her favorite horse or soemthing. Even when she told him to find a cure, it wasnt for his sake, she just didnt want him dying on any terms but hers. Hes literally her property at this point

That's what your mom thinks every time I see her!

The Hound can't die unti he faces the Mountain. If they're truly going to King's Landing you can bet your ass Cersei will pull some shit and then it's Cleganebowl time.

wtf, whose mother? elsa's or emilia's?

Not that guy, but Elsa is 1/4 black.

this

It's been months, dude.

Her Targ incest sense is tingling.

That wasn't three days, it was at least two months. A lot of travels ocurred while he was there. You don't understand how time works in these last seasons.

She's a hore.

Her parents and grandparents were siblings. Fucking her nephew is tame in comparison.

in my opinion, an attractive quadroon is usually an octoroon.

pretty sure that one of her grandparents was a mullato and not a full blown nigger. Americans tend to classify mullatos as niggers too (see: prezdeent obongo)

>pic related an alleged quadroon but most probably an octoroon

/got/ is the containment thread for autism.
The other threads are for actually discussing it

>this is what daenerys brought to westeros

>Americans tend to classify mullatos as niggers too

They're not wrong.

>strong womyn turns out to be just a tsundere retard
I didn't notice, amazing.

For reference, here's the Queen of Sup Forums and Sup Forums with her mother

>this is White in burgerland

Girl, you'll be a (heavy) woman soooon

precisely my point, she's an octoroon, perhaps even less than that

She's surrounded by cucks, dickless dudes and women all day. The thirst has been building.

Most realistic female character in tv right now.
All other shows BTFO

>Littlefinger's death.
I wonder what impact that will actually have
strawpoll.com/c74drkp6

This is 100% bullcrap. I remember the first iteration of these lies having icespiders crawl on the wall.

The unemployment rate amongst spies will rise drastically.

Wow you GoT fuccbois really don't know shit about women.

>Woman with tons of beta orbiters and yes-sayers around her who always gets her way
>Handsome-ish gu with high social status is indifferent to her, ignores her and goes on a noble quest instead

It spurs them, "WHY ISNT HE HITTING ON ME". No women has ever broken up with a boyfriend who was going "yeah i dont care, bye i guess"

Nope: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83898391/#83907881

This already existed 2 months ago.

Icespiders was literally years ago.
This one was floating around a few months before the first episode

Couldn't tell by the nose?