youtube.com/watch?v=qtx9ExfU6MY
youtube.com/watch?v=dhpjKX1j-KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o9tsC0a9svg
youtube.com/watch?v=vTt0izejSJw
youtube.com/watch?v=5I-QQDivADE
youtube.com/watch?v=dJma8pVAvH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah it is not as good as TDKR

Fantastically. Having your main draw dope himself and die as a marketing tactic was a little macabre, but every award and accolade it got was a direct result of that. Nothing more.

It is. But it is kino anyways.

That's an entirely subjective statement based on your own preconceptions and is your own personal problem and not the fault of the movie.
In other words, it's a statement that only plebs and idiots use.

Enormously, hyperbolically and totally.
It's not even a good film, let alone a great one, or one of the best.
Ledger gave a spirited performance-thats it. It's as sloppy and meaningless as TDKR. It allowed blockbuster audiences to feel smart bc it threw around 'heavy' concepts like anarchy, terror and justice.

The Dark Knight — Creating the Ultimate Antagonist
youtube.com/watch?v=pFUKeD3FJm8

The Dark Knight: "Identity Secrets" - Analysis and Explanation
youtube.com/watch?v=qtx9ExfU6MY

The Dark Knight | Nolan's Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=dhpjKX1j-KQ

A World without Rules - The Dark Knight Analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=o9tsC0a9svg

The Dark Knight - How does a Camera tell a story?
youtube.com/watch?v=vTt0izejSJw

RT 94% 8.5/10
metacritic 82
CinemaScore "A"
Critics' choice: 96/100
#4 IMDB top 250

The Dark Knight was nominated for eight Academy Awards for the 81st Ceremony most nominations received by a film based on a comic book

The Dark Knight was included in American Cinematographer's "Best-Shot Film of 1998-2008" list, ranking in the top 10. More than 17,000 people around the world participated in the final vote.

Name top ten films of 2008 by the American Film Institute.

The Dark Knight was ranked the 15th greatest film in history on Empire's 2008 list of the "500 Greatest Movies of All Time," based upon the weighted votes of 10,000 readers, 150 film directors, and 50 key film critics.

The Dark Knight continues Batman Begins' tradition of drawing primarily and heavily from the graphic novels, one shots and limited series' of the late 1980's and 1990's, but this time the writers also went all the way back to the roots, to the earliest issues of the Batman comic book. In addition to the same sources Batman Begins drew, some of the cited influences for The Dark Knight are the first two issues of Batman and The Killing Joke.

It's pretty much a fan tribute to Heat with horrible cuts in his action scenes.

Vastly. It's a mediocre movie saved by Heath Ledger's performance. The plot is nonsensical, Batman is dull, and there's a strange mishmash of attempted realism and comic book bullshit like Rube Goldberg villain schemes that somehow work and a man missing half his face walking around like nothing was wrong.

>it is kino
Why?

Nah, is GOAT capeshit

Yes.
For whatever reason the general consensus is it's better because of Heath Ledger's death.
Where I feel it's forced and exaggerated, his performance was too whacky, even for a character like the Joker.
Yeah he's insane, but Nolan perceived him seriously.
I couldn't get into it.
Bane felt more real, more believable.
I prefer The Dark Knight Rises.

>Nah, is GOAT capeshit
Why?

Edgy contrarian retards will say it's shit

Dumbfuck redditors will say it's the best movie ever

A reasonable person will see it for what it is - a good movie that borrows from other films' greatness, and is often credited for originality it doesn't really have. Nonetheless, still good.

>Nonetheless, still good.
Why?

see
>RT 94% 8.5/10
>metacritic 82
>CinemaScore "A"
>Critics' choice: 96/100
>#4 IMDB top 250

>"Five dead. Two of them cops."
Was Ramirez the second cop?

And how did Gordon know the exact number of Two-Face's victims?

Because overrated doesn't mean bad, you mouthbreather.

So, not even a passing mention of the actual merits of the film, just an insult, got it. You're doing great.

Yes ridiculously.
It's good but saying it's one of the greatest movies ever is just retarded. Personally I preferred Batman Begins anyway.

TDKR, the story and characters are all over the place. Batman is barely in the movie.

It still holds up nicely though killing off Two-Face was a mistake, he should have been Batman's final villain to stand as a lasting message on his principles.

i always find nolan films to be one watch experiences.

the stories and characters arent compelling enough to revisit againt. they are just an excuse for nolan to create elaborate set pieces.

this is true of the dark knight too. heath ledgers joker isnt a three dimensional character. remember when people were comparing it to the Godfather? its the set piece, not the plot points and twists that people remember.

I actually like the reason Batman is incapacitated.
Gotham isn't just about Batman, it's about the villains.
If not for the villains, Batman wouldn't exist.

It's my favourite of the three. Overrated by some people? Yes, but it still a great movie with a solid story. It's almost perfect for me, but it's a shame Nolan isn't good directing action scenes.

Awesome villain, two face turning insane was pretty well made, they explored well bruce admiration for Harvey Dent so you could see why his fall was so important to the story.

also kino scenes like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=5I-QQDivADE

Ledger is a legend

Fair enough- appreciate the explanation

No problem, here another kino scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJma8pVAvH4