This dashing gentleman is the most prominent, openly racist politician in the Netherlands. Say something nice to him

This dashing gentleman is the most prominent, openly racist politician in the Netherlands. Say something nice to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mo7ZNQGeyIk?t=8m23s
forumvoordemocratie.nl/actueel/fvd-verklaring-yernaz-ramautarsing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO NO

Most beautiful monkey.

He looks like he might be related to Jeb Bush

He compared taxation to rape in that it's both non-negotiable, his favourite book is Atlas Shrugged from Ayn Rand whose libertarian ideas he supports, and he believes the Netherlands should remain white because non-whites have lower IQ's.

Whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

HEIL YERNAZ RAMAUTARSING

Why is he there then?

He is the only hope of the Aryan race.

How does he go to sleep at night? Doesn't he want to kill himself for being coloured?

His name is Yernaz Ramautarsing, he is Surinamese of Indian descent, although he claims to be mixed race and considering his looks and the fact he is Surinamese, he probably has significant African admixture too.

>He compared taxation to rape in that it's both non-negotiable
wouldn't surprise me for a second if he is anti-abortion

Why do so many racists have no chin?

Does he hate wh*tes like I do?

He also said that gay rights makes our society dumber because gay people have relatively speaking a higher iq so having them not procreate results into our general populace getting dumber.

No, he's a wannabe Poojeet Aryan.

Even though he is fiercely libertarian (to the point that he believes organs should be sold on a free market and hard drugs should be completely legalised for sale), he still views the traditional family as very important and is conservative in that regard.

kek, never heard this argument against gay marriage

really really made me think

alright mate

I voted for this man last year.

>He also said
wait, so he is against abortion?
lmao

What kind of things does he say?

No idea, but it wouldn't surprise me.
One time he actually walked on stage during a televized debate between the political leaders when they were talking about his controversial comments.
He made a fool out of himself anjd was quickly discarded by the director.

Starts at 08:23

youtu.be/mo7ZNQGeyIk?t=8m23s

FVD is very obviously just controlled opposition. But the shit that comes out of that mouth is still hilarious.

manchurian candidate

I like the part where he shouts "you will all be the first to die on the day of the rope!" in Dutch.

>compared taxation to rape
So another idiot who skipped reading Hegel but thinks he understands how the state works

>Ayn Rand
Confirmed

>non-whites have lower IQs
He looks microcephalic ffs, I wouldn't be surprised if he did legit have a disability

Nice. This monkey sounds awesome. Of course organs should be sold on the free market to reduce prices, thereby discouraging organ-theft and human trafficking.
Fucking lmao.

The more I hear about FvD, the more I'm in love. Best of luck, swamp-Germans.

This just in.
He just quit the party: forumvoordemocratie.nl/actueel/fvd-verklaring-yernaz-ramautarsing

OH NO NO NO