Holy shit, this guy is LITERALLY me

Holy shit, this guy is LITERALLY me.

Anybody else really connect with this guy?

You're a bitter old man who betrays old allegiances, which ultimately gets you and your son killed, while your morbidly obese son that you disowned still lives on with your Valyrian sword?

you type pretty well for a pile of ash.

>another game of reddit thread

>not going along with your lords treason is betrayal
lmao

yes, you are the vassal of a house YOU sworn an oath, not your lord.

t. woman

Yes. He wanted the best for his house so he didn't let his pathetic son take over and he always did his duty including protecting the land and not surrendering to foreign invaders.

>Sam stole his priceless irreplaceable sword
>Didn't even care
Don't understand his character at all.

>mfw that racist speech at the end was supposed to justify daenerys burning him and his son

if recent events has shown anything, we know white male racists are literally domestic terrorists waiting to happen

also it was war you dunce. she shouldn't have given them an option to live after they tried running her through with a giant arrow.

of course he cares, but with a fucking war going on and episodes getting cut down they don't have the time for a scene at horn hill where randall goes "ah fuck fatboi stole my sword"

i'm more interested in what the point of stealing it was. that fatfuck is in medical school, don't see any battles coming his way

fuck tarly and fuck white people

Not just his speech but her speech as well. She's here to stop evil white people like cersi and make sure everyone lives in equality. Jews gonna Jew user.

>thinking you're right
>when you talk like a literal nazi

fuck off from america hanz

>call a foreign invader a foreigner invader
>racist

Just because he didn't start whining to Jaime doesn't mean he didn't care. He's not the type to start crying about his family problems in public

>supporting mad queen cersei just because your alt right sensibilities got butthurt

lmao good. white males have always been the villain.

>betraying your country for a foreign mad queen is somehow a +

>muh alt-right
Start slobbering on Achmed's cock Youropoo.

>implying you wouldn't be better off with Dany over a ruthless queen who blows up buildings full of innocent people and kills until there's no one left because muh castamere

I did you just skip all the "Dany being a mass murdering insane cunt " scenes for the last 5 years?

She never murdered innocent people though. Only enemy soldiers and people with no morals.

>ooohh the brown guy boogeyman

lmao white dicklets feel threatened and can't compete so they have to make up silly bullshit they actually believe

>mass murdering
>soldiers you are fighting against

are you alt right brain damaged? just because they're white males doesn't mean they can't get utterly BTFO

>and people with no morals
And what exactly do you think house lords are? If you're in any sort of position of authority, Cersei is your obvious choice.

Daenerys isn't going to murder you as long as you pledge allegiance to her as your queen. If you don't, then you're a traitor and she has every right to kill you. This isn't fucking democracy.

Just leave Sup Forums, you clearly don't belong here

I've never seen my entire life summed up so succinctly.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

That's a shit argument. If you're wealthy and noble, what you want is to maintain the status quo, not support some foreign whackjob, daughter of the criminally insane, who keeps freeing slaves and murdering people in positions of power and generally fucking with how things are. Not her, not her savages, not her eunuchs and certainly not her uncontrollable wmds.

You're as much of a vassal to your lord than to the King.
And the King isn't the one importing rapist savages to your lands.

The Targaryens are the rightful heirs to the throne. The Lannisters are usurpers.

>i have the moral highground
>therefore I can kill anyone I say is immoral

Do you see the problem here?

Welcome to autocratic government.

Another shit argument. Every bloodline is the "rightful heir" until it is displaced.

>kill the opposition
>we rightful rulers nao

If that is all it takes then The Lannisters are literally the rightful rulers by your own definition.

But Randyll fought for Aerys all those years ago. Couldn't he find a better excuse to not serve his daughter other than "muh foreigners"?

>Stalinism is better!
>Why won't you bourgeois understand this?
>Here, now you're dead, understand my point yet?
Really?

>The people who made the kingdom don't have a claim to it

>Tyrion: We could put them in a cell until they change their minds
>Dany: I won't put people in chains! that's cruel!
>Dany: Burn them alive

>also it was war you dunce. she shouldn't have given them an option to live after they tried running her through with a giant arrow.
Of course, but she could've at least given them a merciful death, like Jaime did to Olenna.

That is the difference between a real man and a bitter childless hag

>this is our hugbox get out reeeee
kys

"The people by who made the kingdom" lost their claim in the minds of the majority of the lords by doing the very same thing (murdering innocent people) you say Dany doesn't do and that the lords just have to believe in for the kindness in their own hearts despite having removed her father for it.