American detected

Braindead.

>watch film for gore interest
>no quality expectation whatsoever
>turns out to be unironically god tier comedy

Dr Strangelove

comedies are supposed to be funny

end yourself

>Americans get to decide what is funny or not after they let Amy schumer thrive there

t. contrarian pro

I unironically think Hot Fuzz is one of the best films ever. The tight as fuck script and the editing style elevate it above 99.9% of Plebshit. Fight me

>P. I. Staker
Gets me every time. Something about the timing in this film just makes it so much funnier than it should be.

>tfw Dalton is best Bond and best villain

>Fight me
No, this is an uncontroversial and correct opinion, friend. No need for violence.

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

youtube.com/watch?v=KaUjy0UzFjE
Damn I like this film

Can any Britbong confirm this?

It's shit, it barely compares to the American greats. Sausage Party, Neighbors 2, the list goes on

It's bullshit, bongs like these films.

Not a bong, but I can confirm you're a freshcunt.

Britbong here. Love this film. He has no idea what he's talking bout.

Hot Fuzz is comedy kino and if you don't recognize that you have shit taste

>not knowing stale as fuck pasta
Newfag

Britbong reporting in; Hot Fuzz is my favourite comedy film of all time by far. That's partly due to Edgar Wright being one of my favourite directors

what's the other movie with white shirted guys with vests?

>trying to fit in this hard

Nothing to confirm, it's a sweeping statement impying all brits have exactly the same taste in comedy.

I can offer anecdotal evidence as a non brit who lived there for 7 years, every last one of my british friends loved the movie.

Baby Driver > Hot Fuzz

Yes or no?

Yes. Only chavs like this guys trashy flicks

>all these people not recognizing that pasta

I think americans actually liked Hot Fuzz more, overall, than the brits did. It is, after all, heavily based on Point Break, the greatest american movie of all time.

TBF I've only seen Braindead three or four hundred times, at this point, but it hasn't worn out its welcome yet.

>spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
So Simon Pegg is your Martin Lawrence, and Timothy Dalton is your... what? Tiny Lister?

timothy dalton is great in this movie although the movie is pretty shitty.

>Baby Driver > Hot Fuzz
Totally. And apples are unconditionally better than oranges, as well.

It's the same director

>It's about two-feet tall, long slender neck, kinda orange and black bill...
>Anything else?
>Well... it's a swan.

quads of ultimate truth. it's ok not to like something popular but you cant just make objective negative blanket statements about that thing being shit

>Murder, murder, murder. Change the fucking record

>It's the same director
Making an unrelated movie with different subject, tones, themes, setting, actors, etc. What's your point? Braindead was directed by the same guy that did Two Towers, too. That doesn't make comparing them meaningful. (unless we're going to talk about elven shield surfing as the natural evolution of lawnmower fighting, or something like that)

>from the guy who made Shaun of the Dead
pass

>heheh I can't stop thinking about americans

>the thing is I, a NEET faggot, speak for everyone

>You've got a moustache

Autism?

All three of the films in the trilogy were great, I thought World's End was a bit weak the first time round but I watched it again and loved it even more.

didn't a lot of people die in that movie?

youtu.be/dVGs1We_fR8

Baby Fucker isn't a comedy and it sucked more cock than all you twinks do in your fagot ass dreams.

Go to back to /gif/ you effeminate sack of crusty cum.

This. Euros get so jealous of Americans and the nature of America that they have to constantly show their fake disdain for it. Its called projecting, eurocucks do it all the time. If only they realized we don't care about them and don't mind if they want to come over and live the american dream.

>doesn't care
>comments anyway

Sure, Chuck.

Question.
I have seen Shaun of the Dead dozen of times, but never saw Hot Fuzz or the other one.
Should I?
I love Baby Driver and Scott Pilgrim.

Hot Fuzz is great, if you liked Shaun of the Dead I think you'll like it.

Yes, you should watch Hot Fuzz regardless of what anyone here says, including me. How else will you be able to decide for yourself whether you like it or not, whether it has any merit as a film or not?

Stop being a faggot and watch it.

T R O P I C T H U N D E R

I liked it more than Shaun of the Dead, but maybe it's because I'm sick and tired of zombie movies, and even a good movie like this has zombie cliches that make it tiring.

As others said, watch it yourself.

That's the theme song for the Jeffersons

This movie was funny when it came out, but I just rewatched it with some friends who hadn't seen it, and it really wasn't that good or funny. We barely laughed the whole movie. Some of the jokes are dated and it's overall way too long and boring. Should have been 30 minutes shorter at least and would have had the same impact (or greater). Overall it doesn't hold up well, and is only worh watching if you are a major fan of these guys.

You wanna be a big cop in a small town, fuck off up the model village