Would you take a favela tour?

Why or why not?

Hell no.
I'm not tough enough to survive a fight against a mob of battle-hardened favelados with automatic weapons who want to grind my body parts into voodoo medicine or whatever these people do to gringos.

Only in the safety of an armoured vehicle.

Is that basically just a way for white women to get gangbanged while on vacation?

no but i am not against the idea

favela c'est moi

That is the niggawful

wow, a poorfag safari, so exciting
westerners disgust me

For what purpose?

fucking wypipo

Think I'd be a prime target for getting robbed and possibly killed so I think I'll pass.

went to the biggest favela in south america just walked around the place you dont need a tour
would be different if i was a girl tho or looked like a rich middle age guy maybe

Just go to the zoo instead.

Yes, It's very unlikely something will happen as this is a local making a living plus I've got third world street smarts, more importantly it's a chance to learn where to score drugs and hookers.

disgusting fucking tourists. god I fucking hate tourists who think the world is just a playground where they can go around and take in human culture as if they were at the zoo. fucking subhumans.

I never get the point of that..

This, fuck the tourism industry as well

that is my head. why have you saved my head

This. Favela niggers literally have full auto m4s and shit.

Just what the fuck is wrong with white women? This is the cancer of tourism industry.

>why not?
huehue out there quick with the stab

No, what's the point of looking at how poorfag brazilians live?

yes
for 40-50 years old sexually repressed women it's certainly the best way to get fucked