How will she be described in history textbook in the future?

How will she be described in history textbook in the future?

>First president of the Federation of European States, assassinated by pro-federal terrorists while giving a speech in london after the invasion of the U.K

Erased from history by God-Emperor Marcon.

Fuhrer

A sane, responsible leader in an era of autocrtas and buffoons

Merkel is great

Germany is doing absolutely fine.

People all over the word admire Merkels Germany

Sup Forumstards btfo

Last time I opened a school history book it stopped at the Twin Towers.
How is everything after that til the present being portrayed for that matter?

t. Süleyman

>history textbook
>in the future
>implying that the future generation of shitskins will be able to understand the concept of education

how young are you

did she actually did relevant reforms? or just increased industry?

Everything is going well in Japan now. Thanks Abe.
He will be described as the best Japanese prime minister in history textbook in the future.

The woman that destroyed Europe.

this

t.Mehmet

>Twin towers
Last time I was in school the twin towers were almsot blown up the first time

She will be forgotten. She didn't do anything relevant.

Late 20s why

The person responsible for the fall of Europe or the very early starting point of another all out war in Europe.

Well, she did totally nothing and was lucky that Schröder before her make everything work. You could say that doing nothing (never touch a running system) was the right thing, tho.
The only time ever she did something relevant she totally fucked up. (refugee crisis)

the hottest MILF to ever exist.
Fuck I wish I was 20 years older and german

>>>/global/rules/2

Those tits
Brrr! BRRRLLLL! BRRRRLLLLL! BLRLRLRLLRLLLL!

?
It was in my history book in 2006-2007

Merkel will not be remembered, she's the prototypical no-name politician. She's just very good at doing nothing while getting reelected.

Unfuckable lardass

Her doing nothing has been her enemies' main complaint about her. Getting re-elected on the cost of the erosion of political substance.
The SPD is suffering for this now, their downfall catalysed by the migration crisis.

And their general out-of-touchness with the working class, of course.
That is the thing, people still expect something from a party like the SPD, people vote Merkel for "stability"

What's funny to me is that people (e.g. americans) seriously argue that women aren't suited for politics because we're "hormonal". Yet look at Merkel, by far the most stable and reliable leader Europe has seen since... ever?

Whereas it seems every other male politician does some massively stupid shit just to get their dicks wet. Sexual harassment, mistresses, etc. Men are weak.

The Germans came up with a new word about her if i'm not mistaken.
>merkeln
Which means doing nothing, never expose yourself, use proxies to do stuff for you.

>never touch a running system

running systems require maintenance, she didn't even do that.

>tfw the merkel dyke tapes have not been released yet

t. time traveler

-first female chancellor

That's it. She's pretty mediocre and fucked up big time in 2015, giving rise to right-wing parties all across europe

>made Germany the strongest country in Europe
>but allowed in some refugees
Literally hitler.

But those two are bros.

>>made Germany the strongest country in Europe
???
strong in what way
when was the last time any other EU country complied with her autistic mumbling
dysfunctional military as well

puppet that has a slutty past

germans don't have sex

Patron saint of Islamic Caliphate

>”The rule of Angela Merkel saw great political stability, but also the growth of economic disparities. Her coalition government handled the 2008 downturn much better than neighboring European countries.

>Merkel led the European Union with an iron fist, overseeing harsh austerity measures in Southern Europe, strengthening Germany’s position as regional leader. However, this led to economic disparities all over Europe that would result in populist, anti-austerity governments in Greece, Portugal and Italy.

>Her most questionable decision, however, was the decision to accept over 1 million asylum seekers from Africa and the Near East in 2015. Contrary to popular opinion, this move was not caused by hospitality or charity, but rather over the concern that Southern Europe would fall into chaos, unable to shoulder the refugees alone, as it did since 2011. The poorly communicated and planned influx or refugees strengthened the right-wing opposition.

>Ultimately, Angela Merkels career ended in 2022, when her coalition government lost the electoral majority. She left behind a divided country and a changed political landscape, but an economy in relatively good shape.

9/10

>but an economy in relatively good shape.
Wait until tariffs go into full swing