Who is the bigger scumbag?

Walt. name one (1) thing Tony did that was wrong

I don't know, at least Tony enjoys what he does. Walt is a neverending drama and self-pity generator. Maybe he should have gone and seen a therapist.

neither

Walt for willfully sabotaging his and his families' own safety. When he was set up by Gus in that state of the art facility all he had to do was punch the clock from 9-5 and rake in untold millions. Instead he fucked it all up.

only thing walt did wrong was marrying skyler

>incurable cancer
>said fuck it and made 7 billion dollars by the end

youre wrong faggot

>tony is a scumbag

since fucking when.

>>said fuck it and made 7 billion dollars by the end
And he was miserable during the entire show, bar a couple of displays of "power". He couldn't even get his dick wet if it wasn't with Skylord.

The beginning of the series

Neither. They weren't niggers. You can do no wrong as a white man. Only niggers and pakis make mistakes.

have you seen the same show as anybody else?

Tony knew what he was and accepted it. Walt was in denial the entire time.

this, also Walts actions probably caused a lot more harm overall.

Tony did NOTHING wrong

>spaghettimonkeys
>white

But he only did that because he wanted to be the boss.

Tony literally did the same thing, he could have been a made guy and racked in his money, but he basically organised a coup against his uncle because he wanted to be the boss.

>Even comparing this saint to Walter

I'm warning you, Chrisie

Tony is a bigger scumbag for enjoying it

>Implying Tony had a choice

He was born into it and he could never leave.

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Tony was kind of born into that life, Walter doesn't even have that excuse.

Walt for choosing the life out of greed. Tony was born into this life and asking him to leave that is asking him to leave who he is.

>he couldnt even get his dick wet
he hated all women in the show. he was too busy buying nice cars and getting the baddies out of his way.
also he was crazy as fuck. ive never seen anyone that mentally fucked up making a shitload of money.

These are not comparable. You're giving me Walt's reasons for doing something stupid and scumbaggy, ok he did it and it turned to shit. Tony had his families' support, both his nuclear family and guys.

Definitely whiter than the average american.

they're both scumbags

tony soprano, and the success of the sopranos, was its human story, it's human core.

tony loved his family, he spent time with them, he cherished his wife, he was in therapy and there was a part of him who was undoubtedly a lost boy trying to be a good man.

Walt however was an out and out morality tale. Building the circumstances to show how a normal everyday good guy, Ned Flanders, can become a bonafide psychopath. By the end of the show, he loses all sight of who he is, what he believed in, what he set out to do.

Tony ends where he began. With his family by his side, staring lovely into the eyes of the ones he loves most.

>Britain has become 5% less white over 10 years
at least america has always had niggers

>he hated all women in the show
No, he didn't, you ridiculous /r9k/ joke of a faggot. He even tried to get it on with the school director and got fired in the process.

walt was just stupid in general.

he put himself on the line for jesse several times despite him clearly being a liability.
he lied to skylord every chance he got and pushed her further away and encouraging her whorish behaviour.

not to mention how walt even ended up in the shit situation to begin with. he had a good position at graymatter but left because reasons and even denied having his old position back with full health coverage.
the show also shows him being bad with money overpaying for his house that he knew damn well he could never afford and handing his life's savings to a methhead to buy an RV to cook meth in.

walt never even had to end up poor in the first place. he had an autistic fit and left gray matter instead of becoming a gorillionaire.

uhmm sweetie he was a mob boss

a huge part of the Sopranos is that Tony was born into the mob life because of who his father was. it's the revelation that Melfi is constantly trying to get him to in therapy: that Tony may hate his mother, but it's his father who really ruined his life.

meanwhile Walt just up and decided to become an asshole.

Walt by far. Tony was more of a scumbag as a day to day person because he was a fat, uneducated, greaseball, but walt was a pure psychopath.

Tony and it's not even close.

Tony would never harm a child. Gotta go with Walt.

>he cherished his wife

Literally cheated and abused her constantly

Walt participated in the death and cover up of a young child, leaving the parents forever wondering what happened to their child.

Tony's worst thing was what, killing Chrissy?

>Americans
>Percentage of U.S. population 100.0%

HAHAHAHAHA

>tfw I know a really smart who used to be a con man and reading this, I feel like I'm to him what Jesse is to Walt

Since his whole life dumbshit.
Have you?

An alpha man can have sex with other women and still love his wife.

Adultery
Murder
Extortion
Fraud
Racketeering
Compulsive Lying
Poor athletic build
AJ
Degenerate Gambling
Racism

don't forget your fedora on the way out

That's not even remotely what happened. I mean it kind of is but not really. In reality it was "breaking more rules than the catholic church", not necessarily a coup. Jackie was the boss, Tony was his best friend, right hand, and had the support of his crew as well as credible experience. Junior had maybe credible experience, but he was old, unreliable, antiquated. Going back a generation or two in bosses would be detrimental. I don't know why the rules would dictate to go back to the Soprano family after the Aprile family was set back, but just the fact that an exchange happened feasibly without conflict shows to me a willingness in mob culture to be pragmatic.

>Poor athletic build
kek

Walt started his "psychopathic" trend by getting cancer at age 50. I don't trust the psychology there.
>He loses all hope, abandons morality, and clings to his pride!
That would make sense if his character had any sense of pride but he's a failed scientist with a mid income lifestyle, a regular 5/10 wife and a crippled successor. Where was his invaluable pride at these moments? Why didn't he turn to drug dealing at his worst moments at grey matter? Why didn't he show signs of abandoning morality way earlier in his life? We never get convincing reasons why his true colors are that of a criminal badass. It's a total fantasy. It's a dream of his while he drifts off during his state sponsored chemo therapy. People like Walt become depressed by terminal cancer during their worthless life. They commit suicide. The don't spontaneously and haphazardly become the biggest drug dealer in the state.

It's incredibly difficult for me to decide, they are both scumbags in different ways. Sopranos is a far better show though.
This guy has them both beat though, fictional characters have nothing on real life people.

Killed a person while taking his daughter to look at Colleges