Stunt driver dead after accident on Deadpool 2 set

Vancouver police confirm a female stunt driver has died following an accident on the Deadpool 2 set.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hLcRU5wE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YASSS QUEEN

awful news

Why couldn't it have been tj miller?

Why are so many stunt people dying?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hLcRU5wE4

>In the film, after a stunt, Deadpool turns to the camera
>"Wow, that was pretty great. And we only lost 1 stuntman practicing that! That's gotta be a record or something."

Deadpool 2 is already killing!

Why aren't they filming in America?

does that mean they are hiring?

Can you ride a motorcycle?
actually, doesn't matter. Youre hired.

>female
>driver
ohhh myyy goooooooood

They don't hire off the street for these things due to the liability.

hey at least she wasn't degloved

if they got the shot that end up with a dead person, are they allowed to use that shot in the movie?

consumed....
by the society of the spectacle......

>female stunt driver

i dont know the circumstances for this death but the 1 you just mentioned.
woman wouldve been better off dead than survivng that awfulness for resident evil film franchise of all things to risk your life for.

They did that in XXX, the vin diesel movie

I know, who knows what could happen if you just hired some rando off the street. he might get injured, or even kil-

yeah they signed a contract that would waiver responsibility of death and use of film no matter what

Why couldn't it have been that black Domino chick?

isn't that kinda fucked up?

It's pretty obvious if it were a man, it wouldn't have happened, as male baseline strength is enough to handle a motorcycle. Women, on the other hand...well, webm related is the best of the best female athletics

the crow with brandon lee, fun boy shooting his character was the actual shot that took brandons life in the film, chopped and edited, but its in there

It's a high risk job. Even with safety apparatus its dangerous, that's why they dont let stars do their own stunts unless your a tom cruise type, and we all know how that's worked out for him.

fpbp

To be fair, using the stunt footage for a movie where the stuntman actually died seems like exactly the sort of thing that fits a Deadpool movie.

Will Ryan Reynolds condemn these violent stunt drivers?

>women on motorcycles

fuck, it's bad enough when men use them.

>fun boy shooting his character was the actual shot that took brandons life in the film
It's not like they could do a second take.

I rode a motorcycle as an anorexic teenager, it's literally easier than riding a push bike lad.

it's a shame to know they all died.

how is it fucked up? The stunt person literally died to get the shot. It's fucked up not to use it.

are they professionals?

In Memory of [STUNTGIRL'S NAME]

now post the men's motocross race.

Snuffpool 1

The X-Games is invitational.

hahaha roastie get toasty

The best.

His name was Female Stunt Driver.

I hope the dudes with the flags got hazard pay

>female
>driver

pick one

>tfw capeshit is so poorly made that it's killing people

>female

The point is this death doesn't harm the production, as it's expected contractually and is legally covered. You can literally get away with murder on set: see John Landis.

yeah, just like certain's director's daughter.

>poorly made
>real stunts and on-location filming
Poorly made is the usual CGI shitfest like pic related

they wanted to do more than an airport scene

>i-it's n-not poorly made and it's n-not capeshit, i bet you like cgi!!!

What the hell does this mean? Not even seeing your logic here.
>dude, she died, that's so random and 4th wall breaking, lol

I fucking lost it for some reason

Literally just more proof in the theory that Ryan Reynolds is a fucking serial killer psychopath

Delete this right fucking now

>motocross

Was she hot?

Who are you quoting?

Is not motocross

>landwhale

Anomaly working in the films industry

A stunt woman almost died in back to the future 2, yet they still used the shot.

>Their job is crashing cars and falling down
>HOW COME THEY DIE?

unlikely/10

I'd trust a stringy 13 year old boy to handle a motorcycle more than I would a womyn. If the stuntdouble was supposed to pass as a girl why not just hire a skinny Asian or Mexican guy? Hope they learned their lesson in this fuckup.

That's because this movie is by-the-numbers. Look at Domino look at Cable. This shit stinks. I believe the original director even quit because there was too much executive meddling going on.

You sound unrelatedly angry over moving colors on a screen, user.

I'm not sure why people were thinking there wouldn't be executive meddling in the sequel, especially after the first one basically made 10x it's budget in the box office.

me in the green

Canada is cheaper.

it made a ton of money because it wasn't safe and was a hail mary that worked out, this will just end up stale most likely.

I'm just calling a movie by-the-numbers there's no need to project what emotions you're feeling onto the guy you apparently disagree with.

>american's will pay to see movies not even shot in their own country but produced by american-owned studios
>american's will support film studios who outsource production to save a buck, rather than work in American and support its economy and industry

>american is will pay
>american is will support

Also
OBSESSED

>weak as shit damage control

lel

Damn... I guess we have to 'pool' her together with all the other 'dead' stunt people...

>yuros consider this good grammar
kek

He's probably Brazilian

Both wrong. I fucked up, but that doesn't make your posts anything other than baseless fallacies.
>dumb consumerist plebs support the newest hollywood flick
>studios make profits
>send the money over to canada (lol)
>the only people to make profits are the big boys up top, while nothing is left to the economy
>cycle repeats
Defend this.

>Americans in charge of guessing

OBSESSED much?

Because it's now a cash cow

Which means it's gonna get it own cinematic universe

>YASSS QUEEN
SSSSLLAAAAYYYY
FPBP

It's so bad the guy would rather kill himself than be in it. Fucking lol.

Am I supposed to feel sad? She chose to become a stuntman. What's next, feeling sad every time an extreme sports practitioner or mountain climber dies dies?

>female stunt driver

so a female driver?

What did he mean by this?

she probably died due to our shitty ass healthcare wait times

>help there's glass all over my face
>well as long as you don't move you should be okay until you can see a doctor. now wait your turn behind these hypochondriacs, homeless that want to steal when you're not looking, and kids that smoked weed for the first time and can't handle their high.

>American tears

Spoken like a true American retard

based post.

>imagine dying for a fucking deadpool movie

What does that mean

Jeez lady, can't you wait until your lunch break?

So I guess you could call it a... 'Dead pool'... Damn...

WOW that was a harsh joke

Because they are treated as props rather than people. I'm pretty certain if there was in an investigation on stunt actors, you'd find some really fucked up stories.

>Because they are treated as props rather than people.
Don't be dense mother fucker. They belong to SAG just like the actors. They have all kinds of representation.