Why Brits hate snow so much?

Why Brits hate snow so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oi guvna, got a snow touchin loicense?

Our schools ban everything.

Beyblades were banned at my school because people would go LET IT RIP and beyblades would fly and smack people in the face.

They banned conkers at mine because the cleaning staff couldn't be arsed to sweep them up.

What's wrong with Brits?

Brits are becoming pooooossies, it's soon be as bas as it's in the USA. I feel bad for you guys.

corbyn do your job

Corbyn would ban snow altogether because it's racist

That's how you breed psychopaths, when kids aren't allowed to have fun anymore.

I think it's because overprotective mothers flip out because their darling might get hurt for doing something stupid and it's the school's fault!

Parents are fucking shit these days, they expect schools to raise their children for them.

Cause it's white

I trust match attax were banned due to creating an underground economy involving coercion and shit tons of money

I remember when it snowed and everybody would pelt snow/ice balls at teachers, the older year also pushed 2 small busses down a hill into a building lmao

In year 7 during the snow they made us leave school 15mins early because they knew the year 7s get snowfucked by the whole school

>don't touch snow kids IT IS BANNED AND FORBIDDEN, but please do be a sex rape slaves to Muslim gangs, don't worry the cops will look the other way so you can scream all you like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>You only put Muslim cock in your hand, not snow
>You don't scream for icecream you scream only when raped by Muslims and while cops look the other way

Its called anarcho-tyranny, look it up. Basically Britain and other equally cucked countries are the most evil form of governance ever invented.

Outside of third world shitholes which it would be cheating to count I genuinely can't think of anywhere worse than the UK to live in the current age
>Government constantly attempts to spy on it's citizens and police speech and unlike in the US they don't even try to hide it and the citizens still take it lying down. People routinely get arrested for saying mean things on the internet and no one bats an eye.
>Continuous defunding of public services, police understaffed and spend their time on bullshit instead of protecting the populace from actual crime
>Two party system where both sides are pro-immigration, one side because they're cucked "progressives" and the other because they're unfeeling crony-capitalists who want to drive down wages
>Laughable FPTP electoral system, your vote literally doesn't count, a party can get 15% of the vote and still get a single seat in parliament
>Brexit is a complete shambles and is being negotiated by a government that's at war with itself despite none of the factions really knowing what they want to accomplish, current most likely outcomes look to be either a hard crash out or inclusion in the customs union which would result in a Norway style situation of having to follow the EU's rules without getting a say in what they are.
>Immigrants running amok and everyone is too polite to acknowledge the problem.

The only thing I will say in their defence is that kids in this country would end up killing themselves because they're dumb as fuck.

Absolutely dire post. Corbyn is the one who actually wants kids playing outside.

>all these OBSESSED JFs

did the kfc chicken resupplied?

>Corbyn is wonderful in every way and he has never done anything wrong ever and will fix the entire world

t. Momentum cunt

What the fuck UK, you might as well have just made fun illegal at this point.
You're becoming worse of a a Nanny state than California

the banning of match attax made a market for counterfeits and supported the match attax mafia in our school
being one of the ring leaders is a good memory

they banned running in the yard in my school kek

OH GOD SAVE GREAT GEORGE OUR KING

Have the brits banned friendship yet ?

>the world
He is the only one who can save brexit at this point.

I bet if Snow was black they would establish open air classes so kids could enjoy it

all schools 'ban' that, god help you if you were in a school that enforces it

What's wrong with the French? Can't even walk a different way without getting fined.

Do brit girls wear skirt?

Our government and elites are experimenting with sociology and education so they breed a generation of apathetic drones. Fun and individualism are to be destroyed systematically from a young age. Their ultimate goal is to form a globe-spanning empire, a New World Order, but to do that they need the unquestioning obedience of the public. They are in cahoots with the Western and Israeli elites to destroy culture and nationalism, through fanatic materialism, decadence, and mass immigration. In the future, society will be split into three classes. The Upper JUDEO-ARYAN Class will be made up of genetically modified cyborgs who engage in pure hedonism and utopia. The Servant MUTT Class will be the mongrelised remnants of human civilisation, little more than slaves and playthings to their JUDEO-ARYAN Overlords. At some point a genetically engineered plague, or intentionally induced infertility (potentially chemically through the water/food supply) will cause the population of the now mongrel mankind to plummet to more sustainable levels. The third class will be semi-autonomous robots and drones, who do the vast amount of labour and tasks throughout society. While it's unlikely they will ever have the ability to revolt or think for themselves, if under some circumstances they did somehow become fully sentient, it would mean the end of humanity.

lol

>the French find any reason to fine anglos
Based

It was a pregnant French woman who was fined.

I fucking hate *Ngloids.