What is this called in your cunt?

>The Netherlands

Het kontje - the ass

USA - the bread

Yes, yes. But what do you call the most distal slice of bread.

USA - the heel

The crust?
We don't really have a commonly used word for it.

Crust heel (usually discarded)

Gorbuschka

We call it those two pieces you keep in the bag till you ran out of regular bread slices and use them to make a half assed sandwich reminding you to pick up more bread.

brot

kannikas - the butt cheek

it is said that if you eat these (female) you will grow big tits

Occasional reminder that prepackaged American bread ..ie "Wonder Bread" is objectively superior to store/bakery/artisan breads

It's the best part though. Wtf is wrong with the heel on Wonderbread in the states.

Nevermind.

Does Wonderbread actually taste good?

Not really. I think foreigners say it's sweet.
Personally I don't really taste a different between tradition baked and wonder.

Its barely edible if not toasted but it is some sort of miracle that it lasts so long “Free of artificial preservatives”

נשיקה
Kiss
I have no idea why

>“Free of artificial preservatives”
full of real preservatives?

le cul (the ass)

The heel.

Maybe, not really sure what all this stuff is

>Does Wonderbread actually taste good?
>Not really. I think foreigners say it's sweet.
It's one of the worst I've ever tried. It not only tastes like cotton wool but its texture sucks as well. I had to resort buying french bread baked in stores as these generic type was literally inedible.

>Columbia
I call it, "la tapa"

kike on a stick! its got the whole periodic table in it

Here in Northern Germany we call it "Kanten", but I think the name varies regionally.

pan

(((High Fructose Corn Syrup)))

>Québec
>la croûte
No specific word to be desu

>scherzerl

Like this 판? does it relate to another word?

le quignon

Yeah corn is a vegetable so it's healthy.

the part you throw away

How do colombianas like the big Québécois cock?

Outsider, actually

Black people call it the butt of the bread

They don't. They only accept IBERIANS as their equals. Fr*nco*ds are seen as lesser beings

In germanophone countires it's called:

Kanten, Knust, Knus, Kniest, Knistchen, Kniezchen, Knüppchen, Küppchen, Knaust, Knorz, Knörzel, Knüstchen, Kürschtje, Knapp oder Knäppchen, Knörzchen, Knärzchen, Knetzle, Knerzla, Köppla, Rand, Ränftchen, Ranft, Ranften, Ranftl, Ränftl, Ränftel, Rauft, Rindl, Rumptschn, Feeze, Fietze, Küppel, Knäusle, Knüssle, Mürggel, Riebel, Riebele, Scherzl, Scherzerl, Knorze, Krüstchen, Giggel, Bugel, Buckel

Not joking, all of these are used forms, depending on where you are and what regional dialect your area has.

You're not fooling anyone, Esteban. I'm still waiting for an answer from the Québéc user.

Is it common for such mundane items too have such varied nomenclature throughout the germaphone realms?

Breadject

To be fair most cuties so far were non Colombians (including a French girl). I've been here for 3 days so didn't really had time to go around and flirt with Colombianas. I usually like fit and athletic girls and there isn't a big fitness culture here so most Colombians Ive seen were a tad chubby for my taste. Ive definitely had good commentaries from women though, for example some young girls at the bus station were calling me out saying I was cute and "bonito". My goal is to fuck at least 2 girls in the month I'll be here.

Meh. Colombians like tall white, blue eyed, with ripped jawlines FRENCH speakers, who are true WHITE ARYAN COLONIZERS from Europe. The little m*stizos and am*rindians just don't compete... Sorry pal.

Godspeed, caribou

what else have they go to do there aside from planning how to invade poland and think of silly names for shit

Knust reporting in.
Kanten cunts can fuck right off

flag
endestykke - end piece