Cute as fuck

cute as fuck

stupid hapaposter

on the inside

are you blind she is ugly af

I bet one of the writers was a fucking anime loving trekkie.
>hurr durr I wonder what would happen if I mixed a betazoid with a fucking anime chink
>empath
>I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED x SENPAI
>OH NO AM I UGLY DESU XD XD
Would have been their fucking sex fantasy to be emotionally read by a Japanese innocent Dr Troy they could influence.

I would really like that, familio

Drax was right she is ugly as sin.

haha

Actually so would I.
Why am I so angry?

it might be stress, or the fact that you've been on Sup Forums for too long.

Dropped when I found out the actress wasn't Asian. White piggu go home.

i want to crush her with a big flyswatter

Not him, but probably the latter, I find I get really irritable if I browse this site for too long

>tfw you find out about her personal life

Better looking as an Alien than she is in real life.

Stress

elaborate

French-Korean

I liked those pink-skinned alien girls in the first movie a lot. Gigantic gold waifu is the best though.

Father: Russian
Mother: Korean.

She isn't white.

You can't say no to this

Lots of tragedies. Her life is like one of these depressing eastern-european drama movies.

>ywn cuddle with her in a tent on a cold steppe night while she mumbles incoherently about horse archery

Klementieff's father died of cancer when she was five, and her mother was schizophrenic and unable to care for children, so Klementieff was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt. Her uncle died on her 18th birthday, and her brother died of suicide on her 25th birthday

>Klementieff's father died of cancer when she was five, and her mother was schizophrenic and unable to care for children,[3] so Klementieff was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt.[2] Her uncle died on her 18th birthday,[3][4] and her brother died of suicide on her 25th birthday.
Jesus man

It's something about being surrounded by conversations consisting of short shouting matches that causes it. And the bait.
Take a break, go out, chill with your family if they are not cancerous. And hope it gets better user. You gotta take care of yourself, nobody else will.

oh fugg she was district 9s toy in the oldboy remake

Shell be fine

>russian father
>korean mother

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

>cute
>asian

Pick one.

Was she a sex slave? , I am sure she had a tight pussy.

What kind of fucked up hybrid is she?

(you)

Why not both user?

She's literally half Korean

DC chinkfu > Marvel chinkfu

She got her tits out in some film, they were glorious

TOTALLY DIFFERENT ALIEN RACE

Aw she's so good looking. I liked her character a lot in Guardians.