White genocide!!!1!

>white genocide!!!1!
>we r opressd!!

>>white genocide

I think all the third-world countries should get together and form a pact that they will enforce one-child policy on their people like China. This way the problem will be solved.

What are the birth rates in India?

Fertility rate 2.5 children per mother I think. Still unironically lower than world average.

If two parents have only one child, when the parent becomes older, their country will become a super ageing society.
Therefore, it is better not to suddenly reduce the number of children.

>male opression!!11!

As opposed to being ironically lower? How can a fertility rate be ironic/unironic? Haha let me just ironically have a child haha funny meme.

>unironically being an autist

We need to talk about male oppression.

I mean the average fertility rate of the world really is too fucking high.

the main issue is niggers : even if african countries enact one child policy they can't enforce it

white genocide is real but it's not because of blacks mixing with whites, it's because of every other race besides white breeding like mad and white birth rate is declining. we need to encourage white people to fuck each other more.

t.

The problem is westerners don't grow up and see having children as getting in the way of pursuing hobbies and such. So that isn't going to happen.

Blame pushing the ideas of feminism way too hard. Now the white woman associates the idea of marriage with being beaten by an abusive husband and having to take care of 5 whiny kids.

Why should I care. I'm not going to have children and I'm not oppressed, so why should I give a shit? By the time shit hits the fan, I'll be dead.

There's plenty of casual sex already but that doesn't mean there's that many stable relationships early on life that result in children.
(i insist on the early part : if on average people make kids at 20yo, in 60years you'll have 3generations. If 30yo on average, in 60years you'll only have two.)

And besides the complaining about ideological issues, the issue has economic factors :
>white youth simply doesn't have enough gibs
white people usually go to university which means shit salaries and no money until you are 25+
i'm 22yo and it's unthinkable for me and my gf or anyone i know to have kids right now, simply because we can't afford one, let alone two
meanwhile brown people drop out of the school system at 15yo and start working and making children early

>middle class gets taxed too heavily
once you and your gf do finish your studies, you finally get a decent salary, and you enter middle class
which means your children get taxed much more heavily than the children of brown people, who are poor and therefore will get more state benefits the more children they have

So either you give more welfare to middle classes or you cut welfare across the board.

Weren’t you LARPing as a black supremacist yesterday? What are you planning for next thread?

A liberal American that wants a gay president to be voted in next term.

t. Female non-whites

>haha le funni meme lol btfo you fuken retard XD XD
i hate shitters like you

>ME HAVE BABY EXCEPT IRONICALLY XDDDD