/got/ - azor ahai edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQgv8d-bjHs
youtube.com/watch?v=583fSgvqPQU#t=2m16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old →

Why the fuck are the Hound, Thoros and Beric in a cell? Who made them prisoners? And where is this? Winterfell? The Wall? Fuck, I don't even know anymore.

Eastwatch by the sea. The Hound saw that castle in the fire, so they decided to go there and look it up, got spotted and put in a cell.

Come on man they explained that shit.
They are at Eastwatch, the place Jon sent Tormund to and the place the Hound saw in the fire.

They are in a cell since Tormund doesn't know who the fuck they are.

Pay attention the literal title of the episode was literally "Eastwatch" and they said at least 3 times the Army of the Dead was heading to Eastwatch first.

The Wildlings led by Tormund are based at Eastwatch. Tormund literally says they captured those 3 while on patrol.

I missed the scene, which episode is this.

S02E08

Seriously DnD?

JON THE HOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAR

>this lucky son of a bitch will end up ruling the entirety of Westeros with a hot babe of a queen at his side, and 2 fucking dragons
>he's going to live a lavish noble life for 30-40 years before he kicks it
>will be hailed as a fucking hero by everyone and probably have the most badass kingsguard imaginable

Can someone remind me from where did that science guy who is now with Cersei appeared? I don't remember when he was introduced, he just sort of appeared out of thin air. I remember him killing Pycelle and all that, but his introduction completely faded out of my memory.

Fucking hell why don't you just pay attention? It's not difficult to comprehend what is going on

So is Sam going to be hanged for desertion of his Post?

>Sam go become the Nights Watch maester
>Fuck this shit
>I'm just going to grab a bunch of books I don't know the content of and leave

He's going to at least be beheaded right? Not to mention his continuous vow breaking with Gilly

Also will Sam ever recover from his kleptomania?

he was at harrenhal when robb and roose arrived there

>gendry next episode

>Tormund is the only military commander in Westeros who uses scouts.

>varys says he won't conspire behind dany's back but report her failings to her face
>already conspiring with tyrion

I thought varys was a good guy...

Fucking fat cuck will survive till the end because he's fatman's self-insert character.

do we get azor jaime season 7 or 8?

we're running out of fucking time here

Robb and Tywin used them

based jon and dany

Is Bran going to warg into anyone else or will he just give exposition and repeat lines said in previous seasons with an ominous tone.

Sam is the prince that was promised dumb fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nQgv8d-bjHs

Nah GRRM described Jon as a Fire Wight meaning that Jon is probably going to die in a self sacrifice manner so Danerys can defeat the Nights King

He was serving as Roose's maester in Harrenhal before he was taken off the table by Jaime

Reporting the failings of a madman to his face is basically suicide.

Harrenhall
He helps Jaime with his stump hand and travels back to Kings Landing with him and Brienne. Cersei sees how useful he remained around her ever since

at least find a brown dildo to match in your fucking pleb

>unironically being a blackfyre fucking shit

>trusting a spider

shut the fuck up you stupid fuck, no one cares about your autistic theory

>kill a guy and don't burn his body
>he returns as a wight
>don't need to go beyond the wall of on a suicide mission

Oysters, clams, and cockles!

>implying the watch won't be disbanded once the night king and walkers are completely genocided

He was the guy that took care of Jaime's hand back when he was Roose Boltons Maester.

Didn't he help Jaime right after he got his hand cut off? Pretty sure he travels back with that convoy and just dicks around until he was approached for poison.

man, the whole faceless man stuff dragged on for waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long in hindsight

Boink!

in hell

Is Beric a RPG character?

Jon and Dany are the best

>When I read that scene, I kinda loved it. I love the way Ramsay had Theon watching. It was all so messed up. It’s also so daunting for me to do it. I’ve been making [producer Bryan Cogman] feel so bad for writing that scene: “I can’t believe you’re doing this to me!” But I secretly loved it.

you do it

God this looks so lame

How is getting Sansa fucking murdered by her psycho sister going to help make Sansa queen?

He will warg into the night king's dragon and use it to rip out the obsidian dagger inside the night king.

POST IMAGES YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ANYMORE

There will always be a Nights King user the threat of the undead will never vanish and The Wall will be remade

progress never ends and the old ways will always return to fight the new

What happens to Essos during the winter? Does it get cold like Westeros? Why don't people just wait it out over there?

>yfw he will die before he finishes the books
>yfw he doesn't want anyone to finish the books when he's dead
>yfw the only people who know how it ends are D&D

can't scout when yer enemy teleports

Is this shopped?

didnt they have more than 3 ppl in ep1?

whatever happened to that archer they had

Rhaegar was the Azor Ahai.
Lyanna died after conceiving his baby.
Jon Snow is the Lightbringer.

Delicious

How much for your little clam

Why don't the great houses spit out a fuckload of kids? You'd think it would be wise to have your house not go extinct after a few people die

300 gold dragons on Harrenhal?

yuger

That might happen in the books, but theyres no way those two don't make it to the end in the show.

They have plot AND audience armor

How the fuck is Gendry supposed to defend against white walkers with a hammer? Even if he made an obsidian one, it wouldn't pierce them.

>Why don't the great houses spit out a fuckload of kids? You'd think it would be wise to have your house not go extinct after a few people die

It is also wise not to have a fuckload of kids fighting for inheritance

No. They made several hammers but decided to go with the one you see in the episode.

F

DEEPEST LORE

To clarify what this user said, when SamwelI is trying to convince the maesters that Bran's scroll is telling the truth about the whitewalkers, one of them mocks him by saying, "Don't forget the prophet Lodos who promised that the Drowned God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror."

Show Euron might not be as insane or scary as book Euron, but there's definitely signs that he's still working towards that goal.

Inquisition was unironically better than GoT

what a cockslut

is there any significance to that passage Gilly read about that secret wedding?

yeah, the hammer is actually bigger

Gonna need the Brann Sansa rape webm stat.

Nah the shows going full on as they are having Viseryon die. That cements Jons fate

>Why don't the great houses spit out a fuckload of kids?
You end up with the Freys

Will he tell her once they have boatsex?

YAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN

That might happen in the books, but theyres no way those two don't make it to the end in the show.

They have plot AND audience armor

who's gonna be the first "good" character dany kills?

Because that's a good way to incite power struggles. Plus your heirs can only come from the person you marry, so how many children can you realistically have?

why are you so retarded?

Damn she got some broad shoulders

he'll do as good as the rest of em sans jon

Worst character in television history or just worst character on game of thrones?

>why wouldn't the free cities want to take in millions of refugees?

where did littlefinger live in the early seasons?
what kind of house did he have?

That's Beric Dondarrion right?

So explain why in Season 1 Jaime said Thoros of Myr had a burning sword?

youtube.com/watch?v=583fSgvqPQU#t=2m16s

Do they all have them?

this isn't walking dead homo

HARRENHOARE

Has Gurm created an intricate currency in Westeros or is the currency just golden dragons?

Yea that Rhaegar didnt give a shit about those two women

Superior dragon incoming

Yeah and that is the end of the show so RIP JON

Dickon

R'hllor hungers faggots

Kings Landing you knobhead