So with Italy collapsing further as of tomorrow...

So with Italy collapsing further as of tomorrow, will we see an increase of the already steady flow of Italians moving to Northern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Finland/comments/1pu9it/im_a_half_finnish_and_half_italian_girl_who_lives/
youtube.com/watch?v=fZGGmO9dXxs
youtube.com/watch?v=h3oUC_tJRsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Italy going to collapse exactly?

time to steal some italian qts

They'll most likely elect a retarded 30 year old populist who's a bigger meme than Trump and has no plan whatsoever. He will rule a minority government that will be too weak to do anything in the chaotic, corrupt and collapsing Italian system.

Sorry Nigel but you brexited yourself out of any chance of an Italian gf.

it's not gonna happen really, shit times ahed tho

Yes. Please come here italian qts. We are catholic and theres already a shitton of you here.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums's jewposting want to make us believe that Italians are not white
>this beauty would be considered not white in their eyes
God I hate this website

we are pirates and steal girls from everywhere

>They'll most likely elect a retarded 30 year old populist who's a bigger meme than Trump and has no plan whatsoever.

kek. This means that They will probably try to get out of the EU. Although It is kinda normal that the country is getting more and more populist with all the multicultural enrichment.

>He will rule a minority government that will be too weak to do anything in the chaotic, corrupt and collapsing Italian system.

Honestly democratic republicanism was a mistake.

Who will win then?

democracy in general was a mistake and the greeks should be held accountable for it

Shitalians will be the end of blonde Europa

>He will rule a minority government that will be too weak to do anything in the chaotic, corrupt and collapsing Italian system.
Usual business then

Shitalians We don't want your ugly black hair. We want to stay blonde. Blonde males with Italian gfs can fuck off to Italy.

this but ironically

kys you autist
i bet you don't even have blonde hair

You're that 1/4 Italian. You can fuck off too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. n*rdoids girls will never compete with true ITALIAN women. Your girls are ugly as fuck ahahahah im surprised you're even implying that shit ahahah

it's not like ranting on Sup Forums will prevent finnish thick girls to fall in love with my dark latin beauty eheheheh

All those petite, swarthy Italian women with pretty little faces are DYING for some blonde haired and blue eyed cock.
They hate us and love us at the same time. They want our genes for themselves but they also want us to look like them.

>tfw lost virginity to an italian girl on interpals
>tfw she dumped me for a black guy

aahhaahahah

reddit.com/r/Finland/comments/1pu9it/im_a_half_finnish_and_half_italian_girl_who_lives/

>italian dad finnish mother

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice Reddit link. Upboats for you.

Shitalian women love black bulls lad

watchu gon do bout it wyteboi?

>My mom is like that. She lived in Italy longer than I did and she is SO annoying when she starts complaining about how Finland and all its inhabitants suck.

I fucking hate women mate. Why are they such disloyal fucking cunts?

beautiful ethiopian babies come out so it's ok

Lega.

>the absolute state of wh*tebois

>16% at best
>win

>british father
>italian mother

this girl called all the swedes gay. lol

wouldn't mind an italian bitch if she can keep her whore mouth shut and stay in the kitchen fixing me those meatballs that were supposed to be ready an hour ago

>white

I'm from the ethnically Finnish minority in the far north of Sweden anyway. I'm not a Swede.

Tror inte du kommer undan så lätt. Är säkert en fråga om hur svenskar inte flörtar som andra.

is your minority oppressed by evil swedes?

Used to be, no more.

>svenskar
>flörta
För beta, kollektivt.

Det gäller alla skandinavier och finland inkluderat.

Your dream girl isn't very good looking.

I'd go gay before hitting that aswell

Känns dåligt mannen. Bokstavligen handikappade pga vår jävla feministiska fjollkultur. Hur fan fixar man detta?

My dream girl is from spain though

Tror nog inte det har något att göra med någon slags feministik kultur, tror nordbor generellt är mer introverta än andra.

Spanish girls prefer Brits, sorry to disappoint

Why are Finnish genes so shit? They can even ruin qt Italian girls. You can see in her face that the entire fault is of the Finnish genes. Ugly flat chubby face, weird mongol eyes, soulless and pale. I hate these shit genes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Nice taste

No

spanish woman with her british husbando

You can have them all, they are hideous.

They make better pizza than the turks. So please send more spaghetties plox.

she ugly and only in for the anglo jew money though. I could still charm her away from those stingy anglo hands "ciao bella signora, che notte caliente, vuole ballare con me sotto la luna?" boom done

t. swede furiously voting against "le evil populist" SD while his country slowly turns into a 3rd world shithole

italianos are slimy cowards and wouldn't come within 10 miles of a woman that belongs to an anglo because we would knock your dago ass out

see? this brute senseless toxic behaviour always violent and aggressive is not charming, is not "alpha", women don't like that ehehehe you have a lot to learn boiiiiiiiii

fanook

>caring about what women like

BLACK men will breed out the shitalian race

Sup Forums is just meming, Sup Forums is not.

>Sup Forums is just meming

are you mad?

>Lega Nord
So...this is a Nordic Italian man who is descended from Visigoths and Celts.

ancient nordics were swarthy, you got enriched by romans and turned blonde

so what happened to italy?

majority are nordic rapebabbies that's why we're swarthy, but you can see a remnant of ancient fair romans here and there

god I wish that were me

The real redpill is that modern Italians are the real nordics and modern Scandinavians the real romans.

at last I truly see

Salvini is only 30?

back to Sup Forums

"LE BYG LOZER BOI DONALAD DRUMPH IZ BAD xDDDD AM I COOL YET???? xD LOL"
>removes useless taxes
>working class gets richer
>deports Illegal immigrants
>unempolyment sinks
>removes obamacare
>small businesses flurish

I think the Italians deserves a good economy.

m8 the whole world is coming to Northern Europe.

Neoliberalism is completely unsustainable, and every society outside Northern Europe is collapsing. Only morons who buy into Steven Pinker's optimism think things will get better.

But Northern Europe will probably be destabilised in the process. So shit times ahead.

fucking leftist scum
stay cucked Sven

fuck off to /ita/

How do I get a qt southern Italian gf

She's coming for you

youtube.com/watch?v=fZGGmO9dXxs

or her, if you prefer

youtube.com/watch?v=h3oUC_tJRsg

the ''nord'' has nothing to do with the idiot concept of ''muh nordic race'', the ''north'' is because hidden (well, not so hidden) goal for the party is NORTH italian secession from Rome

You don't