It has has begun

What side will you be on once the economic war continues?

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/wh-officials-caught-off-guard-by-trumps-expected-trade-announcement-52e16f37-2f03-441b-bc29-1d65082e6241.html
euractiv.com/section/trade-society/opinion/regulation-then-protectionism-is-europe-going-the-way-of-its-aluminium-sector/
fee.org/articles/the-eu-is-still-sweet-on-protectionism/
engadget.com/2009/11/19/sony-finally-launches-ps2-in-brazil-or-welcome-to-2000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fire up the WW3. Enough of this cock tease ffs.

EU needs to be firm. European firms should stop all investments into US that has shown itself to be unreliable trading partner. Huge tariffs to American goods and readjustment of trade to Asia for more reliable friendly partners

>Let´s obly 27 countries to put tariffs to one of the biggest markets in the world.

>taking sides

>EU should just bend over and take amerimutt dick like a good puppet

>Let´s obly 27 countries to put tariffs to one of the biggest markets in the world.
>I don't know how tariffs work in the EU

yeah, we should, it is not like they are the most powerful country in world. Although I trust more in the burguers than "in my fellow Europeans".

>Join the EU
>Now your tariffs are under EU´s control because You are a cuck

I know, yet many countries will put pressure to stop it.

not on am*rica's side

Lol

Brazil's.

Just halt all production in EU based factories in America. Like Volkswagen.
That would hurt and deteriorate Trump's core base and they'll turn on him.

Yeah. If only things were that easy.

Trump made his tariff decision without telling his senior staff.
axios.com/wh-officials-caught-off-guard-by-trumps-expected-trade-announcement-52e16f37-2f03-441b-bc29-1d65082e6241.html
They found out because of an article posted by the Washington Post.

Brainlet here, what is our emperor up to? Will it make the libshits mad? Because if it does it's based and he's doing something right

Europe superpower when?

>trusting burgers

More trusthworthy than other European countries.

I will always be against the us

i think the biggest question is, if trump wants manufaturing jobs (LMAO), why would he go for the base indsutry and grant other countries excuses to fuck with higher aggregated value and not as easily replaceable products?
I mean, he is sacrificing the end products (machinery, cans, etc) to have a irrelevant momentary upside on the base of the production

>burgers
>trustworthy

I have already said this, they may not be the most trustworthy country in the world but they are way more trustworthy than other European nations like France or Germany.

>Brainlet here, what is our emperor up to? Will it make the libshits mad? Because if it does it's based and he's doing something right
Based GODEMPEROR of MANKIND is stopping evil foreing corporations from taking the hard earn salary of the american worker, to give it to 100% mom & pop american steel mills.

>Will it make the libshits mad?
Too early to say. Trump fired the shot and EU is pressuring him to change his mind.
Since he doesn't have a grasp on trade or reality, he'll double down and tariff more goods.

China is playing you guys like a fiddle

Why is the EU allowed to be protectionist but America isn't?

Really? I understand not trusting foreigners, but what makes burgers more trustworthy than europeans?

You cannot trust anyone from the new world. Northern and central europeans are the ONLY countries who can be trusted

united we stand
divided we fall

This is what happen when you put a retard as head of state. You get bullied around by almost everyone.

america as a whole is getting more and more similar to japan ten years ago

dude galapagos lmao

personally, I think he is just a bully, who is bluffing to see what he can get away with

The chinese steel rep literally gave an interview calling this move "stupid" and that china was already numb to trump erratic actions

how is the EU being protectionist? by being upset at America for putting tariffs before seeking a WTO resolution?

underrated

Look m8, Spain shares border with Morocco and since the moroccans are crazy cunt who ironically want to invade half of Iberia, they once attacked Spain in the nineties to be more specific they attacked one Island that belongs to Spain. The only nation that said that would support us in case of a total war were the americans, even the fucking frenchies said that they felt "divided" and could not support us. That is when Spaniards learn that we cannot trust in other europeans.

Can't wait for Merkel to annex you.

Was*
Learned*

yeah, specially when the government tried to change the walls in our north african enclaves to stop nigger in and you chimped out because "It was to inhuman".

>being this racist
Just give morocco their rightful cities and there wont be any problems

I support this.

euractiv.com/section/trade-society/opinion/regulation-then-protectionism-is-europe-going-the-way-of-its-aluminium-sector/
>A good example of how this kneejerk protectionist sentiment is haunting Europe is the EU’s aluminium sector federation’s calls for higher import tariffs on aluminium.
fee.org/articles/the-eu-is-still-sweet-on-protectionism/
>Despite the seemingly good news, the measure is overshadowed by the fact that the EU not only maintains large tariffs on sugar imports, it also recently announced that it will probably continue backdoor-protectionism regardless.

>Give morocco Ceuta and Melilla
>Next day Moroccans clay andalusia to be moroccan because why not lul

Do you understand that they are fucking crazy and if you give them and inch they will take a mile from you?

>it's a "people think trump is bluffing instead of him genuinely being a fucking moron" episode

Andalusia does belong to the arabs though, restore the emirate of cordoba. spain is a failed country anyways

>Implying Andalusians would let that happen.

>fee.org/articles/the-eu-is-still-sweet-on-protectionism/

and every country is allowed to seek tariffs, the question is has the US filed a WTO complaint and who has the tribunal sided with?

the EU put in place quotas, WTO ruled against them, they folded. this is the 2nd time the USA has tried to put in steel tariffs, the first one was ruled against them. now you guys are putting in the same tariffs for the same reason and you know it won't work for the same reason. you guys are just disrupting the steel and aluminum trade for political reasons.

We are very protectionist. There are high tarifs in jap cars.

They surely would, andalusia was prospering under the muslims, it is shit now under c*tholics

>andalusia was prospering
>Anthing ever prospering under musilm rule.

Andalusia is still a way better place to live than anything Muslim.

and that's fine, everyone is allowed to put in tariffs, the point is, are they acceptable by both parties and if they aren't has a complaint been made through the WTO to resolve them?

You asked how the EU was protectionist and I provided examples. I don't agree with the US steel/aluminum tarrif, but I find it absurd to see Juncker denouncing the US as protectionist, when the EU is guilty of the exact same behavior.

That is objectively false, the ummayad caliphate should reunite

>The most catholic region in Europe
>The very place where It is potically correct to talk shit about muslims and niggers
>Letting moors rule over them

the difference is resolution. did the europeans reintroduce sugar quotas after the WTO sided against them? no. did the Americans reintroduce steel tariffs after the WTO ruled against them? yes.

So that people can live in shit there like the rest of the Musilms?

I would rather wish that muslims secularize so that they also at least once reach some decent level of civilization.

The burgers'
DEATH TO THE e""""u""""

the tarrifs haven't been implemented yet

it is a lose-lose. we all need to take our side against the orange retard.

When they eventually embrace Allah they would regret not doint it sooner, the history of the Ummayads in iberia backs this theory up.

whatever side opposes ameriKKKa

>trade war
>it's just raising tariffs
disappointed as fuck when i read this this morning and then i realized it's not an ACTUAL war

when you say trade war it sounds like you will declare the opium wars again
unfortunately it is not

The WTO can't rule against us in a matter deemed to be of "national security". All they can do is say they're concerned.

>When they eventually embrace Allah
kek
>Norway Flag
Why do you even live in a civilized country and not in one of your Allah states?
Surely those must be more enjoyable for your kind they are muslim after all.

They EU should nuke america

>lets raise the tariffs yeah murica great again we will consume our own things murican work!!!!

Because the united states have ruined the islamic countries. I am not muslim, but their religion is objectively superior to every other

But muh unpredictability, muh indomitability.

China is the main steel exporter for the US and Canada the main Aluminium exporter.
Our products aren't really in danger.

Aren't republicans supposed to be anti-protectionist?

this
judaism = windows 95
christianity = windows xp
islam = windows 7

They are also nationalist and that tedency is the dominant ine now.

>Because the united states have ruined the islamic countries.
kek.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Saying this from a country that was entirley destroyed and rebuild to world leading quality 2 times in less than 30 years.

this, that's what war actually means. except you really suck at rocket engineering so i am afraid the EU missile will land in Australia.

Trump is a Republican in name only.

great, either your commander in chief is a fucking retard for talking shit or an idiot for reintroducing tariffs that the WTO said were unfair. pick a poison.

right, now you're just being a dick because everyone else is going to use the cloak for 'national security' to protect their own industries, like sugar and wheat.

this. trump doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything

lol get fucked leaf your steel industry is OVER #MAGA

we got exempted the last time and we'll get one this time, if not, nafta is dead and we welcome our new chinese overlords.

>Opposition is also rife against TTIP, a trade deal being negotiated between the EU and the US

We are against it because of Investor-state dispute settlements and foods not respecting EU standards.
Nobody is against manufactured goods being tradeable freely.

smell ya l8r nerd

>Country with strong protectionist policies for its own local industry upset by other countries doing the same thing
How dare us?

Based

DOWN WITH EUROBULLIES. WHO'S THE MUTTS NOW!?

>windows 7 superior to xp

He drives the Republican base into a frenzy and manifest their ideals.
Now """moderate""" Republicans are running scared because they prefer equally deplorable politicians because they smile and talk nice.
The party of personal responsibility running away from the monster they created is deliciously ironic.

Yeah
How dare you? Buy their crap. It's da world trade mane (when it works for them)

hello grandpa

true, i am enjoying every moment of this. full meltdown mode.

Islam is rather msdos.
Look at their countries.
They barelly use computers.

There is literally nothing wrong with being protectionist

my grandpa in WV is running windows 95 with dialup internet (albeit he doesn't use it anyway)

engadget.com/2009/11/19/sony-finally-launches-ps2-in-brazil-or-welcome-to-2000/

t. 2000$ for a ps4

then just buy an american xbox

They dont need computers

that's not protectionism just corruption in latin america

Everyone, don't buy American products, we are in a trade war now. I'm doing my part by boycotting the Bone and American vidya.

No, they have partly very high tarifs on all kind of consumer goods to encourage domestic production.
Look at Brazil. Are they successful with it?

This