youtube.com/watch?v=hBBBGEz-6zg
strawpoll.me/13705273
youtube.com/watch?v=LD0WkTqa96A
imgur.com/a/gTIz3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WIIIIIIIILLLLLLLSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

HELLOoOoOOOOOO-ooooOOO

That's a lovely turn of phrase.

Memes aside if they never bring Judy again I'm going to be disappointed in Lynch.

Reminder that Lynch got Vedder to write the final song for Twin Peaks S3. It confirms that Dagoth Ur is a dead god dreaming and we live in that dream.

david lunch lol

does anyone else think this season is one of the greatest pieces of entertainment you've ever experienced

lol

I'm pretty sure Judy is the mother thing.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

its the best TV show i've ever seen

also i'm checking my guide to see the how long the ep is

Would you rather
Watch the sunset in a forest with Sheryl
Lie on a hill and watch the stars with Kyle
Or shitpost in a bathrobe with Ray Wise?

If judy was the mother thing, dont you think they would be talking a whole hell of a lot about her?

he already did it with naido

haha

Shitpost in a bathrobe for sure.

What did she mean by this?

Yes. I'm amazed he actually delivered. I had low expectations going in and he completely shattered them.

naido is judy

also my guide still says 1 hour so idunno

i think sky is being a little shit again

Sheryl :)

NEREVAR

I have confirmed that Season 4 is in the works — the scripts are already outlined — and that it will only be available for 4K HDR tv sets. Lynch is so based.

Source: my Dad is Leslie Moonves

Maybe. I don't know who else it could be.

sorry vedder but... you're running out of sand!

youtube.com/watch?v=hBBBGEz-6zg

I can't wait for the frowny vedder edits.

actually I heard the twin peaks extended universe will become real
Source: My uncle works in the black lodge

>Naido's actress is 47 years old

That crab with all the money built the glass box. It all makes sense now

when will cooper wake up?
strawpoll.me/13705273

Twin Peaks S4 is not happening but they're actually planning a final movie. I've seen my dad talk about it with showtime execs on the phone.

Jk I don't have a dad lmfao

fuck off with that faggot bowie for real

wtf Limmy must have been hacked there

She really is a gift that keeps on giving

actually it's been confirmed season 4 will all be made using the sims (experimental television)

here's a sample

youtube.com/watch?v=LD0WkTqa96A

BRUTAL

>Part 2: Mr. C contacts Jeffries. Jeffries says "I will be with BOB again."
What did he mean by this?

Sheryl Lee.

is this thm yorke?

How bitter you must be to shit on Bowie man?

It was not Jeffries but an impostor.

haha

I actually work for showcase and can confirm that this is false. While some people would like more the top men have decided it is just not worth it.

What story is that, Sarah?

I want to take Sheryl to the amusement park!

I was thinking doppel Jeffries. Why would Mr. C even be in touch with him?

but who?

what did he mean by this?

COOP GETS AN EXTRA 10 MINUTES TO GET HIS MIND BACK IN PART 15

VEDDERFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I want to have a friendly conversation with her about creative work such as acting and poetry!

There's some fear in letting go.

he just wants his weans back

REEEEEE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME AT THE ROADHOUSE IN TWIN PEAKS, NOT TRENT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I don't think I'll live to see it bettered.

what's worse: sherylposting or vedderposting?

reminder coop wont return until the end of the finale curb your expectations now rather than be disappointed later if you're hype for coops return

>you will never be Sheryl's barely legal boy toy

fuck this gay earth

yes, I keep getting emotional thinking about it

Just watching David Lynch: The Art Life when this comes up

Sky is always fucking up. You should know that by now. In our non third world country Showtime shows a regular running time

its probably counting the adverts since sky are massive jews

armadildo

So Sarah has The Mother within her, the thing that spawned Bob. But it also seems that now somehow includes Bob too.

Hawk asked Sarah if there was someone in the house with her.

"It's in our house now"

Cooper is going to exorcise Sarah so she can finally be at peace. It's gonna be like the goddamn scene where Leland dies and it's gonna be so beautiful.

Don't lewd!

Vedderposting is best cos plebs rage over it hard.

fake

You should watch it btw, it's great. He talks about his life as an aspiring(and failing) painter, before he went into film.

What you mean mate?

I hate vedderposting but it'd be amazing to see the butthurt if they were right

gotta be careful how you say that

Sheryl Lee and Grace Zabriskie really do look alike.

wew

Major Garland "Judy" Briggs

They are right. David Lynch has a songwriting credit on that song

there is literally nothing lewd about wanting to take out mommy Sheryl for a nice evening to alleviate her loneliness

>Phillip Jeffries: disappeared
>Chester Desmond: disappeared
>Dale Cooper: disappeared
>Albert Rosenfield: grumpy old man
>Gordon Cole: traveling the country with babes meeting French girls in cities he visits and having Monica Bellucci wet dreams

>yfw "In memory of David Bowie" passes through the credits

>discovering Sup Forums

reminder coop showed up in the Mommy dream at the exact time the Mitchums said he would

post yfw this scene was literally foreshadowing the fact Andy has the same visions as Cooper and was destined to enter the White Lodge.

Do you need any obscure croatian techno mixes?

dougie make this

Even if the ending is just two straight hours of Lynch sweatily masturbating to a picture of Sheryl Lee while an effigy of Dale Cooper burns in the background, I will still love it for the ride Lynch has taken me on.

Lynch is like a crazy uncle with the car keys. You might die at the end, but the ride across several state lines while sirens scream behind you makes it worth it.

There are ways of doing so that aren't "being her barely legal boy toy"

i wonder what episode julee cruise is going to perform at the bang bang bar. she was confirmed in that cast list.

Briton here, just got done watching e14

What the actual fucking fuck.

I guess we are finally talking about Judy.

russian site just released plotlines for the rest of the parts
imgur.com/a/gTIz3

COOPER WILL RETURN! Fuck you vedderfags!

Prediction
Part 15: Vegas storyline comes to a huge finale which is so traumatic for DougieCoop that his old memories return. He's scooped up by the FBI.
Part 16: Mr C confronts a demonic version of Jeffries. Billy breaks free and tries to kill Naido. FBI and Mr C converge on Twin Peaks.
Part 17/18: Cooper gets sucked into the white lodge and we see the first scene again. A fight breaks out at the Roadhouse, Glove Guy punches Richard so hard he flies backwards and accidentally crushes Linda who's directly behind him (2 birds with 1 stone). Woodsmen take over TP and put everyone to sleep for the final reckoning. All relevant characters are pulled into the Red Room. Cooper summons perfect courage by holding on to the ring from Janey-E, and is able to destroy Mr C. Face-opening confrontation between Angel-Laura and Demon-Sarah to stop The Mother from entering the real world. Cooper is offered the choice, he can go back to his life as Dougie or Laura can be reborn in a new form, he chooses to restore her and live with the pain.

>David Lynch has sad Mark Frost was at least 50% of Twin Peaks
Why don't you show your love to good old Marky Sup Forums?

he's coming back next episode

>yfw still no "In memory of Jack Nance"
>every trace of story related to Pete is gone

You'll see...