Why is he keeping his death a secret?

He'd be much more convincing.

he doesn't want to scare Daenerys

Anyone else just making question threads about GoT and then leaving them and making new ones?

How else would the Night King gain the trust of the dragon queen?

this comment made me laugh a lot

Some fags are really mad.

>I AM THE PRINCESS WHO WAS PROMISED (AS THE TERM DOES NOT HAVE A GENDER IN THE ORIGINAL TEXT)
>i got revived by the lord of light
>DELET THIS

Because in the last episode he reveals that he is the Lich Night King

They are going to burn him in some way in front of Dany to reveal his fire resistance and his wounds I guess.

Pretty much this. He knows she's an egomaniac that's only willing to listen to him because she seems herself as his superior. If she found out he was brought back from the dead by a god, that would make him more special than her, and would only lead to autistic screeching. And probably dragonfire.

They barely believed him about the white walkers. "oh and also i came back to life lol"

Yea I want you to help fight some guys who revive the dead, they're very evil

Oh yea, I was also dead but was brought back to life

>"We need to defeat the undead army"
>"oh btw I'm undead"

Yeah. Too freaky basically.

>The pool of blood looks like a dragon
Remember all the fucking theories?

They just building it up

Daenerys is gonna keep asking him about it and he will just shrug it off

Eventually he will come out all emotionly saying how he saved the wildlings but his comrads killed him but came back to life later, and then he will become more emotional saying '' I dunno why or how it happen to me'' and how he only wish he could save more wildings that he wasnt good enough to save them all and before finishing sentance deanerys will interupt him with a kiss and jon will look at her confused for a second and then go in and start making out with eachother and then they will cut to bed scene of them being are naked and fucking eachother

what episode is this? she looks really cute here

You are ruining thos board with this shit.

>implying dragonfire can harm him

devilish

>forgetting his burned hand from season one

That was the old Jon The Grey, now he's Jon the White

>bed scene
You mean boat scene

Yeah. I don't even watch the show

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>His whole reason for meeting her and making her comfortable with him is to fight hordes of dead men who have risen once again
>"Oh btw I was stabbed multiole times to death and have myself been risen from the dead"

Kind of defeats the point if youre one of the things you claim are the biggest threat to the world

>Jon The Grey, now he's Jon the White

P O T T E R Y

>naked and fucking eachother
yes yes and Sup Forums will be watching

W H I T E D

This is so fucking awful it's definitely going to happen.

And after Dany rains her fetishes on him, he will be Jon the Yellow

If he keeps his death a secret shouldn't everyone assume that he is the deserter from Night Watch?

>He'd be much more convincing.
I think it'd be the exact opposite. He's already coming at them with one crazy notion, throwing another on top of it just makes him seem even crazier.

Yep.

has jon ever been burned in the show? i feel like they would have that foreshadowing by now if certain theories were true.

Dany got burned alive and lived without any injuries. You'd think she'd understand it's possible to die and come back to life.

Dany and her court don't care about that at the moment. He's ruling the North. That's the issue.

Not only that, she's probably only going to ask him after he's got his shirt off and she sees all his scars. And this will probably happen because she's treating a wound.

It's classic romance novel fare. Also look at the incredible detail work on the costumes. All the fabrics and embroidery. This is a show meant to appeal to women.

Some user said that he will need to have something to talk about after he fucks daenerys, I'm almost sure that will happen

because he thinks its cool to underplay it

aesthetics are for men you pleb

she'll see the scars when they fuck

His hand burned when he grabbed the lantern from Mormont and threw it at the wight. Not all targs are fireproof. The way GRRM's mind works, it's probably a recessive trait. This is really what they were trying to preserve with the inbreeding.

>dragons exists
>magic exists
>coming back from the dead is too far fetched
Fuck you and fuck this retarded show

That would matter if he didn't seem perfectly normal.

If you think women don't spend half a movie or show looking at the clothing you don't know women all that well.

>I'm undead but you don't have to worry about me, you need to fight these OTHER undead

this

He's afraid it might ruin his chances to fuck his aunt Daenerys.

shouldn't the conversation come up because they have sex and she sees the scars?

resurrected=/=undead

The girls I've watched it with haven't noticed the clothing at all, they look at ebin dragons and sad deaths.

no, straight after sex Bran is going to wheel into the room and tell them they are blood relatives. Hilarity ensues.

When you come back to life your dick doesn't work. Jon is an eunuch and the northmen wouldn't take orders from a dickless man.

fucking frog poster got me laughing

He's not undead he's resurrected. By most fantasy rules, especially Dungeons and Dragons which GRRM is basing a lot of this off of the undead don't have the souls of the original person. Resurrected characters do.

>hello jon
>jon
>i saw it jon
>it was magnificent
>you and your aunt
>youre a targaryen jon
>that is your aunt

>Hey, there is a massive army of undead creatures marching toward the wall and we need to join forces to stop them.
>Well, I'm not sure that I believe you, maybe you should go and bring back some proof.
>ALSO I WAS STABBED 20 TIMES IN THE CHEST AND HEART AND I WAS DEAD FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT THEN THAT RED LADY DID A MAGIC SPELL AND I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD NO WORRIES I'M GOOD AS NEW LOL
>Uhhhh....

Nobody thought that dragons or magic existed anymore either until they actually saw them. As far as I know Dany has not seen someone rise from the dead yet, so it might be a little difficult for her to parse.

But Jon Snow's body now carries the soul of Keanu Reeves' entire filmography of action movie characters.

What did he mean by this?

>implying that D&Dgive a shit

She also had a bad experience with trying to bring Drogo back into life, and probably would get triggered that Jon managed to do it without problems.

>I saw my brother die of hot molten gold but I can walk through and withstand fire
>hey look at these egg shaped stones. w-what?! they are dragons? Kawaii~
>B"But you're the mother of dragons, welocme to the house of the Undying i.e. the magic house"
>fast forward
>My name is mary sue breaker of chains and I don't believe in magic now for some reason even though I've seen magic and undead shit throughout my lifetime
>"Come back from the ded? Preposterous. Flying dragons and magic? No problems here
No, kys and fuck you.

He'll keep as a surprise for boatsex, after that he will tell her "Once you go dead you'll never go back"

fuck off Dany not burning was the blood magic witch one-time thing

you read the leaks didn't you?

immunity to fire doesn't mean immunity to hot metal.

>"Once you go dead, you won't stop giving head."
>Jon slams her face down onto his cock off-screen
>Credits

>jon
>I saw it jon
>she was faking it
>it was beautiful
>jon
>she went with a dragon dildo after you fell asleep
>your aunt jon
>you didn't satisfy her
>I saw it, I saw everything
>you on bed, alone, keep touching yourself
>I saw it jon

SPOILERS REEEEE

>dragons exist and I walked through fire so obviously resurrection exists
That is the most retarded logic I've ever seen. It's like saying, "Well horses and exist and humans also exist, so logically centaurs must exist too."

lmao

>you on bed
You mean on boat

IN A WORLD OF FUCKING DRAGONS? YOU BETTER FUCKING BELIEVE IT!

She's not even talking herself up as the Princess that was Promised retard

>got revived

Bitch tell that to Beric

>didn't burn her hands when she lifted eggs from the brazier in the tent
>didn't burn in Dorgo's pyre
>didn't burn in the temple of the Dosh Kaleen
>one time thing

>Dragons, resistance to fire, Magicians.
Can't believe deads are coming.

Lmao

We live in a universe where quantum events transcend time and space, and no one has any understanding what field forces actually are. Yet skepticism exists and is valuable here, too.

But he was burned in season 1 when the wight attacked.

GRRM is consistent in his writing, DDidiots are not, the comet, blood magic, eggs and unburning was signifying the return of magic

>10y to write a book
He better be consistent

by touching hot metal not fire

the girls you know are ugly

Member dany's brother?

we never found out if he was immune to fire
dany would die if you poured molten gold on her head too

What is Beric then? Every time he comes back, he turns into undead bit by bit?

wonder if gods are playing humans like peons in a board game not the first high fantasy which does this. Heck even japanese isekai doas this.

This

the one where viserys dies

No one would believe him anyway

Is roger zelazny's estate getting residuals from this gayified (gayafied?) tolken ripoff. Also why the dirth of penises is it due to feminism. True women are the enemy of the gays.