The new Half in the Bag is a little late, isn't it?

The new Half in the Bag is a little late, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpuzkmGM_T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are they so fat, are they mentally ill or something?

Saying it's late would imply it has a deadline, which it doesn't.

if it's considered mental illness to be overweight then wouldn't the US be spending even more on therapy?

youtube.com/watch?v=cpuzkmGM_T8

Jim Norton talks about the Phantom Menace Plinkett review in the first part of this video.

They are.

Yes
Mike is an alcoholic and Rich is a broken man-child who got bullied too much

A HACK FRAUD IS NEVER LATE
NOR IS HE EARLY

No, they just live in Wisconsin.
Unsurprisingly meat, cheese, and beer doesn't make for a slimming diet.

Post the latest patreon videos.

It does make for a pretty good /fit/ diet though

Does that mean RLM is part of the Opie and Anthony universe?

New Plinkett came out last week. You'll be lucky to get another vid out of them within the next month.

They said on Patreon last Saturday that they're editing the new Half in the Bag.

There's at least one Half in the Bag and one Best of the Worst being edited right now. Why are there people that post here and act like RLM barely puts out content when they've consistently put out at least a video a week for the longest time?

>Sup Forums
>not crying on complaining about something

Tfw you realize these guys don't actually offer any redeeming content and you're only watching because someone else told you to watch them

We'll you sound like the coolest dude

Best of the Worst is the only show I look forward to.

this is what butthurt haters actually believe

I mostly enjoy RLM's videos. Then when they're over, I go on with my day.

Will Mac DeMarco ever be on BOTW?

No, but I bet Norm MacDonald would be a great episode. He and Mike have similar senses of humor.

You know why

That is such a funny fucking picture. Who drew it? They really captured their characters.

>Who drew it?
Some guy who actually does work for Disney.

>lazy fucks didn't review dunkirk

>wanting RLM to dryly review a historical drama

>do a fembusters review
>dont kill a woman like in every other review

Poo c

There are plenty of other reviews where Plinkett doesn't murder a woman. Most of them actually.

what for? they won't understand it

I think the intention was to make the review as un-problematic as possible, so people wouldn't be able to call the review sexist, and have to look at the actual arguments made.

You think any of them work out aside from Crossfit Jay and jogger AIDS?

Mike is busy I'm guessing but he's probably just doing stuff in their studio all day, spray-painting props for the next Plinkett review in 2024.

Is Jay actually doing CrossFit?

Will we ever get to see him with juicy 3-plate squat bubble butt?

>Crossfit
>doing squats

I doubt Mike would even know it was a real historical event.

late for what?

Mike strikes me either as one of those nerds who would know about it and then act smug that you didn't or one of those nerds who doesn't know about it (and other common things) and acts like you're the retarded one for thinking its worth knowing

HACK
FRAUDS

Is there a new capeshit movie they have to review or what?

Chris Nolan has a new movie out. I haven't seen it, but I think it's a prequel to The Dark Knight Rises
Bane's in it.
The Scarecrow too

>they were probably working too hard on finishing the ghostbusters plinkett review to go see dunkirk and valerian