/carib/

death edition.

Let's see if we can revive crab for the 40th time with the power of our drowned lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRlp6e2Bam8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death

Have my bump

thank you.

Have you ever been to our region before?

And have my bump

neat.

How about you? Have you ever been to our region? Would you ever like to come?

I want to live in your region, how will be life for me? Your people sounds cool

You should take a long vacation first and see if you can stand the heat/humidity and they way things are here first. If you choose one of the smaller and quieter islands it would be very nice and quiet, but be aware that if you are looking for work it will be very very difficult depending on profession. If you choose one of the bigger islands you will have much more to do and employment will be easier to get, but life will be more chaotic and it will be much more dangerous.

Which places do you have in mind?

Hey mates

What up brodel? How are you doing?
Are you done with vice city?

Unironically to Puerto Rico because i've far-far relatives there.

I don't mind about ''muh high wage muh career muh success'' as the anglos, i'm latin european, i want an happy life and a family.

>Puerto Monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=lRlp6e2Bam8

Ahh I see. Well, if you do manage to get a green card you can live ok here, and if you get tired you can just go to the US. Just be aware things over here are massively fucked atm. But If you have family here and you love eating and drinking you might enjoy it here.

Haha. Who wouldn't chimp out after spending half a year without electricity and getting it back?

I'm half peruano just for clarification

Yeah just finished it probably going to play gta 3
next

ohh, that's cool.
¿Hablas español?

cool. Are you also planning on playing liberty city/vice city stories? or have you played them already?

Oh shit i forgot about those

You have to go back, sudaca de merda

Lol, those are pretty great too. I was gonna start playing SA, but I've spent more time adding mods than playing the damn game.

How's the crime rate in puerto rico? are there drug cartels and gang wars?

>How's the crime rate in puerto rico?
Pretty bad. We are #1 in death by firearms. go usa baby!

>are there drug cartels and gang wars?
Yep. A lot of drug going to the east coast comes through here from the DR and Venezuela/Colombia, so due to that we have those here.

it's pretty grim here basically.