First for The Froggish Freikorps

I support this edition.

It's not fun

>It's not fun
What isn't?

The song "Such Fun" isn't actually fun

But it is fun? Much fun in fact.
Do you have a song that is more fun?

The music I listen to makes people angry,confused and sad,so not much fun there either,but I'm sure you have a more fun one to show us

>The music I listen to makes people angry,confused and sad
This explains a lot.

>The music I listen to makes people angry,confused and sad
Some of that heavy metal death music stuff?
>I'm sure you have a more fun one to show us
I don't know desu, I still think that one was pretty fun.
I don't want to keep feeding you all too many quality tunes, might grow gluttonous.

What anime

Darling in the FranXX.

>Some of that heavy metal death music stuff?
Not really
>I don't want to keep feeding you all too many quality tunes, might grow gluttonous.
Rest assured,your musical tastes are safe with me

How?

webm thread?

That was quite a fun little episode.
White suit on Zero Two is also rather nice.

>That was quite a fun little episode.
I loved it. It's controversial to say over on Sup Forums at themoment, but I'm really enjoying the character/relationship-orientated direction the show is taking. Sure, it can lack subtlety at times, but within the context of confused and stressed teens going through puberty it sorta works.

BASED Brazil. No wonder you are our greatest ally

>I loved it
There was no poorly animated mech fight scenes in it, what's not to like.
Well there was a scene at the start I guess, but it was before the OP and thus doesn't count.
>really enjoying the character/relationship-orientated direction the show is taking
That seems to be one pillar of the show, with the other being whatever is going on in the rest of the world with politics and mystery etc.
Do wonder why they didn't clean out those old rooms with leftover stuff. Fairly basic thing to do it would seem, instead of taping them up.

>There was no poorly animated mech fight scenes in it, what's not to like.
Yeah, and some of 02's movement animation was really nice.

>That seems to be one pillar of the show, with the other being whatever is going on in the rest of the world with politics and mystery etc.
They're definitely building towards something. But people who expected this anime to be faster-paced in terms of getting to the meat of the action are going to be disappointed (unless they shift their expectations like I did).

>Fairly basic thing to do it would seem, instead of taping them up.
No law-abiding citizen would enter a room with tape across the door.

reminder

I feel disgusted at all the low iq subhumans in here that choose to waste their life indoors watching anime and posting about it on Sup Forums instead of what the high IQ truly white people do by furthering the cause and make ireland on it's way to be an all white (Celtic Irish) country conquering dominating superpower by posting on Sup Forums and discussing how to make thisall irish future possible.

Kokoro won't be pure for long.

But there's never an /éire/pol/ thread before 20:30.

But what are you doing outside today to further the Celtic cause, user?

You can go ahead and delete that

First white post itt

There are no brakes on the NTR train.

>tape on the ground telling Catriona where to stand

>some of 02's movement animation was really nice
She truly is an acrobatic miracle, and just a miracle in general.
>No law-abiding citizen would enter a room with tape across the door
Zero Two has no issues with breaking all laws and rules. Laws can often be unjust.

>image
Where is his hand going?

Also looks like they are going to talk about Lidl.

>Where is his hand going?
Never you mind.

It's about time. Unfortunately some of the knackers that were charged have been granted bail. The conditions for bail really need to be reviewed.

Should've had lynch mobs outside the station it seems.

>Paul Freeman (43), with an address on Russell Green, Tallaght, was arrested on Fortunestown Lane, and charged with trespassing in the grounds of the Lidl store with the intent to commit an offence.

>The court heard that after he was read his charge sheet, he told gardaí: “I wasn’t there to be stealing or robbing anything, I have my own house. I don’t need to rob anything.”

>When asked about his income by Mr Justice John O’Connor, Mr Freeman replied “social welfare, disability”.

>“I wasn’t there to be stealing or robbing anything, I have my own house. I don’t need to rob anything.”
Bulletproof defence right there.

>"social welfare, disability"

"I didn't try to rape her,I have a phone"
What?
To hunt the 'nackers?

Well there you go; he couldn't possible have been trespassing if he's disabled. It's not like our social welfare system would ever give money to people who don't deserve it, right?

I want to move to Ireland but I also want to pursue a career in wildlife conservationism.

>"I didn't try to rape her,I have a phone"

>That was quite a fun little episode
Agreed. Strange considering how I didn't care for last week's episode. Even though this one had just as many cliches I felt they worked better than the ones last episode. At least this one gave me some good screenshots.

>White suit on Zero Two is also rather nice
You're objectively wrong and sicken me.

>It's controversial to say over on Sup Forums
What about Franxx isn't controversial to say on Sup Forums?

fuck off, we're full

>not like our social welfare system would ever give money to people who don't deserve it
Collectivism is still the way to go. You can't convince me otherwise!

>At least this one gave me some good screenshots
There was quite a lot of quality tonight alright.
>You're objectively wrong and sicken me
Nah, you've just got a case of the bad tastes. Don't worry, it should pass.

> You can't convince me otherwise!
What about the whole "everyone being poor" part

>Do wonder why they didn't clean out those old rooms with leftover stuff
My secondary was formerly a boarding school, no one wants to go through the trouble of dumping decades worth of trampolines and nun's books unless they're planning on using the space for something.

Not going for the beta males obsessed with japanese cartoons meant for teenage girls, I'm going for the women.

>To hunt the 'nackers
Yes and stop them acting the maggot when they walked out.

2lewd.

You're in for some serious disappointment in that case.

>no one wants to go through the trouble of dumping decades worth of trampolines and nun's books unless they're planning on using the space for something
It was only like two or three rooms though, since each one houses like three or so parasites.
Not like they had a huge amount of personal stuff, just clear up the photos, diaries and desks. Plus don't they have hidden caretaker cleaner people according to the kids?

>What about the whole "everyone being poor" part
A lie. Communism would've worked better if it wasn't in a terrible country filled with terrible people. Ireland would be perfect.

>Ireland would be perfect.
"Meanwhile in Tallaght..."

>>tape on the ground telling Catriona where to stand
Is it always there and the cameras never picked it up? Does Keelin have one?
>Zero Two has no issues with breaking all laws
Including the laws of physics.

>people who expected this anime to be faster-paced in terms of getting to the meat of the action are going to be disappointed (unless they shift their expectations like I did)
I think I got that this episode. It'll be hard since I love me some mecha action but at least there'll be the big fights to look forward to.

>Nah, you've just got a case of the bad tastes
It looks terrible and a pointless change when she's still wearing her old uniform outside the cockpit.

what a fun episode

>her princely demanor makeS her very popular with the ladies
Krazy sycho resbos.

>makeS
Nevermind I realise that's not necessarily a typo.

>Does Keelin have one?
Yes, but every time they try to tell her to stand on it, she interrupts them.

>It looks terrible and a pointless change when she's still wearing her old uniform outside the cockpit.
But the symbolism.

>webm that small
What's the point?

>It looks terrible
No be lying to us.

>if it wasn't in a terrible country filled with terrible people. Ireland would be perfect.
Of course I'm not calling the Irish terrible people,but 'nackers don't seem like the people you would want to share your collectivist wealth which you decent folk have worked hard for
>Blood A
I wonder who that might interest....

shut it

>'nackers
Connemara gulag, enough said.
>I wonder who that might interest
Even the Japanese recognise the attractiveness of blood.

>But the symbolism
Actually I think I get it now. She changed her parasite suit to symbolise her newfound closeness with Hiro but keeps her old uniform as she's still distant from the other child soldiers.
Still a downgrade though.

>posting the red suit
Thank you for proving my point.

Mental I presume.

Bring a 22 and go wild on the grey squirrels.

>Even the Japanese recognise the attractiveness of blood.
Pretty sure that they've fetishised almost everything at this point
>Connemara gulag
Wouldn't want to genocide your fellow Irishmen now would you?
Don't forget that travellers are a different race

>killing the anglo squirrel
Good lad.

>posting the red suit
Ya, just grabbed an image and realised my mistake after I posted it.
Regardless I still like the white, though both are good.
>She changed her parasite suit to symbolise her newfound closeness with Hiro
No no desu, it's to symbolise her "becoming more human" and more like the other kids. Was one of the primary messages of the episode.
White suit a canon.

>Wouldn't want to genocide your fellow Irishmen now would you
Wasn't planning on it, though killing political opponents isn't genocide as a different ideology doesn't indicate a different race.

>it's to symbolise her "becoming more human" and more like the other kids
That also makes sense but as I said if she was becoming more like them she'd be wearing the XY uniform with them. The parasite suit is something that solely has to do with her partner, in this case Hiro.

>White suit a canon
Well I wasn't disputing that. I don't know how you could even say something like that unless you said it was just an episode long animation error.

>abandoning her tights
Sacrilege.

I'm putting together a team.
The IRA but for squirrels.

Just get a bunch of pine martens. They kill grey squirrels a lot more than red.

Republican Action Against Squirrels (RAAS)?

>though killing political opponents isn't genocide as a different ideology doesn't indicate a different race.
Isn't the general rule of thumb "all travellers are 'nackers but not all 'nackers are travellers"?
That would mean that ,to get to your goal of killing all 'nackers,you'd automatically have to kill all travellers,who are a different race,which would thus make it a genocide?
Poi4Hitler confirmed
Also to get rid of political enemies,I'm sure combat cells will do the job just fine

>who are a different race
I'll never forgive FG for giving Travellers ethnic minority status.

Provisional Eradicators of Squirrel Threat (PEST)

>I'll never forgive FG
Until the next election?

They truly are a based species.

That's almost too smart.

Sure hope that it's going to have more success than the RAAL
But perhaps the OC gods will be generous with this institution,who knows

It's totally counterproductive to the integration of the Travellers into Irish life, which relies on settlement (because of post-industrial society).
If they wanted to allow the traveller network/continuity to continue to exist, they'd found a town in relatively empty land and fill it entirely with travellers. If they wanted travellers to dissipate entirely back into the general population, they would not humour any idea that they're different at all.

But they would never do the former because they haven't even set the Gaeltacht as a protected zone of settlement (see Barna in Galway - formerly Gaeltacht, now a suburb), and they won't do the latter because telling Irish people THEY oppressed the travellers (mostly off the back of some farmer shooting thieves invading his house) is more important to them than the welfare of travellers, let alone the larger Irish nation (their enemy).

I bet Hiro has them and he smells them every night

What the hell is the RAAL???

>they'd found a town in relatively empty land and fill it entirely with travellers
No town wants to become the next Rathkeale.

The RAAA, but targeting Luxembourg.

A planned community in fuck-knows-where, full of no one but travellers from the beginning, the travellers would get bonuses for building a sim city style town project and attracting settlers.
If the shtate wanted to be really devilish, they would ship them all off to Belfast. (Which we should totally do once Reunification is achieved).
Kill two birds with one stone, and if the TRA wins enough victories against the prottie terrorists, they'll have won a third victory in reconciling the traveller reputation with the settled people.

>the travellers would get bonuses for building a sim city style town project and attracting settlers.
Why would they bother doing that when they already get everything they want for free. Travellers are among the laziest people in existence.

Eh, I think the depth of the problem of the travellers is overestimated, and the real threat is with the urbanites, who were never useful except the English. The travellers are the equivalent of "problem families", like that one family from to kill a mockingbird, if you lot were made to read that book. They just get played up as an "ethnicity" because of their inherited (and unsustainable) lifestyle.

I'm bored lads, what do? Stellaris, Rocket League?

In 20 mins or so I'd be up for some stellaris or anything really,CK2

>I'd be up for some stellaris or anything really,CK2
Not sure if I want to play either of those to be honest, not sure I'm in the mood. Plus not everyone has them.
Feel free to throw out suggestions, I'm drawing a bit of a blank.

Going to download RL then

>RL
Don't know if everyone's PC can run it or controller is fixed. I don't know what to do desu, help.

I can run it fine but I would be playing with keyboard and mouse. I'd say that would lessen my ability but that implies I have any ability in the game.

>I don't know what to do desu,
Shouldn't be turning to me for help,I'm not the root of those problems

Maybe I should just play AC.

>I'd say that would lessen my ability
Quite probable. M&K really seems to suck for it.
Were you getting a new controller or getting your current one repaired?

>Shouldn't be turning to me for help
You're possibly right, should never lean on others for aid.

>M&K
The what now?
>Were you getting a new controller
Thinking about getting a proper one soon and putting this to bed once and for all. Xbone controllers are supposed to be the best right? If you have one do you think they're worth the price?
>should never lean on others
Now you're getting it.

This is a good start.

>The what now?
Mouse & Keyboard.

>The what now
Mouse and keyboard, sorry. Can't remember if it is K&M or M&K.
>I accidentally the cache and all of my progress in it was lost
No idea desu. I just have a PS4 one. Xbox is probably more compatible out of the box.
>Now you're getting it
Slowly but surely.

>Xbone controllers are supposed to be the best right
What I was supposed to quote.

Great work

Xbone controllers will plug in and play using a standard USB to Micro-USB cable. The second generation controllers can also connect via bluetooth.

Are they battery powered or rechargeable?
Or are they batteries but work without them if plugged in?

>standard USB to Micro-USB cable
I take it this comes with it?