Who else loved the latest episode?

Who else loved the latest episode?
it's the most entertaining cartoon on tv right now, admit it

So true

-when redditors tell me R&M is their show

lol! we are legion! We never ever forgive!

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

haven't seen it yet but I unironically enjoyed pickle rick

this is probably the best bait I've seen yet

>it's the most entertaining cartoon on tv right now, admit it
I wouldn't know. And the fact that their fan base appears to be memespouting retards means I'm never going to bother to find out. Fuck off to Sup Forums you cancerous tourist.

I am only 12 years olf bnut i love rick and marty! xD

yeah it's pretty good
the fanbase is fucking retarded though, your pic being a good example

A cliffnotes summation of why Rick and Morty is "reddit"

It's a wacky and random show that's wacky and random for the sake of it and also doesn't do it in a way that could exhibit any personality and offend someone.

Exhibit 1: Pickle Rick. The joke is that he is a pickle, which is something that wouldn't normally be the case. They were so proud of this joke they used as the teaser for season 3 and repeated it a half dozen times in a 10 second clip.

This joke has the depth of a kiddie pool, it communicates and accomplishes nothing and it isn't even that ridiculous. But because it resembles other absurdist adult humor pseudo-adults think it's hilarious and brainlessly iterate it.

On the inverse: The episode of Futurama where Bender becomes a girl. The humor here lies in the fact that Bender is a chauvinistic pig that hates women and he becomes one so he can shamelessly exploit everything involving them. The joke isn't "haha Bender is a girl, how wacky and random", it's used to set up humor that has context and some kind of reason for being there. Futurama was a crazy adventure through time and space where lots of crazy and weird things happen, and those things happened for a reason. It had a million and one memorable and quotable moments that could be put on t-shirts because people thought they were genuinely funny and memorable and at no point did the show stop to iterate the same inane phrase a half dozen times to make you realize it was supposed to be funny.

>fuck off back to Sup Forums
reddit confirmed

>reddit and memey
you have to go back

P I C K L E R I C K

jesus christ who the fuck cares, if don't like it don't watch it, if you like it watch it

>this board shits on marvel movies and capeshit for years
>rick and morty make an episode making fun of capeshit, including jokes about forced diversity
>tv hates episode because muh reddit and memey

/tv basically hates everything thats popular just because it's popular

I actually do think this is true. Not reading that garbage pic tho.

>if you don't like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, then don't do it!
I do neither. That doesn't mean it isn't stupid

But fans of this show are enormous cocks

Anyone got a mega link?

>The joke is that he is a pickle, which is something that wouldn't normally be the case.
This explanation is so much funnier than the actual joke.

Pickle Rick is supposed to show Ricks procrastination and unwillingness to change for his family.

No, the joke is that he was IN a pickle - not that he was a pickle.

Actually, no XRA is airing on Adult Swim at 1 AM again

Right now reading this thread I'm thinking about giving the show a chance but the whole premise just seems so reddit-y. Lazy graphics and pseudo-adult humor just reek of phoneposters/redditors