Do you post here all day 24 hours?

No. I drop here from time to time.

BASED mommy

>non-vegetarian food
Eww

>mfw I can't read arabic

Are you Muslim/Kashmiri?
Are you Arab/Berber?

Farewell everyone, I'll miss some posters but I definitely won't miss this place.

Disappointed no one else wants to leave but that's how it goes. I'm off to better times! Farewell

#yi78Hl_3

انها سهله جدا حتي انت يمكنك تعلمها
Yam
F-farewell Cycy ;_;

and you wonder why you lot are so small and feminine

Get a gf, brah

He already has one *wink wink*

Good bye, user. :(

3lech mechi ?

Lol. Good on you for finally leaving. Good luck

>Are you Muslim/Kashmiri?
I'm the guy you've been talking to on Discord, brah.

Bye Arab friend

What? I'm not who you think. I don't use Discord.

the historian Al-Bakri:
"we,the arabs used to fight for the derham and dinar when the battle is on,but the berbers/amazigh used to fight to spread the word of allah in earth"

"why are you going"

Oh ok, almost got it right. Tunisian dialect sounds so good.

wew

Then no, I'm an atheist who is very interested in Middle Eastern history and culture.

I guess this guy is

Are you interested in Indian history?

Why is Mena being invaded by Pjaeets and Kashmiris and diaspora while the mena idiots are sleeping

Not really. I'm interested in the history of Kashmir, Punjab and the North East tribal areas.

Hey, we didn't ask you to invade and conquer us. Now you can't disown us.

Allah hates fags

They‘re your personal sex sleeves.

We don't have a general anymore, so we come here, please take us in.

Well...an infested general is better than a dead one

what happened ?

Gulf is like 80% indian, they pretty much run the place nowadays.

What should I do with my life /MENA/?

make it better and make something people can remember you by

youtube.com/watch?v=zV0bD2flfgs

at 23:00 which Sup Forums poster was this?

Make spaghetti and meatballs

>what happened ?

Nobody likes Indians.

Lift, read, study for your degree etc. Life is about constant self improvement anyways.

we already know Gulfies cant run their own shit so they bring other people to work for them.

what you fought between each other ?

What actually happened, what happens every fucking time is that /south asia/ generals fucking explode with arguments, baiting and shit flinging to become a toxic dump no one, not even the trolls want to be a part of

:(
you are always welcome in /Arabia/ my Indian friend :)

Ok

;_; I'm not really creative what should I do?

Doing it right now.

I'm a Hindpoo interested in Allah peoples and I am learning Urdu.

ALGERIA IS FUCKED , FUCK DONALD DRUMF

>Hindpoo
Atheism is where it's at brah. I'm reading the Quran in english myself.

>arguments
>baiting
>shit flinging
So basically what happens in mena?

and do you think i am if im here ?
idk care what im going to do but i will do something hopefully that people will remind by
how old are you ?

At a level you can't even imagine, mate. Please don't remind me of it. /mena/ is chill and comfy

That's edgy is fuck - that image. Jesus.

I think it's hilarious. Would be more hilarious if the guy got caught and beaten to death by a bunch of angry pilgrims

Right.

There is an image of a guy ingesting acid tablets near Al-Kaaba btw.

well show us

Seriously, though atheism is where it's at, brah. Though Hindpoo godesses are complete qts.

Haha, what? Share picture, user

when will you take action to overthrow the FLN?

Even if I don't believe in God, I'm still a Hindu. Can you write "atheist" for religion while filling an official application form?

How can you let that happen near the Holy Kaaba?

>Can you write "atheist" for religion while filling an official application form?
Yes, there is an "Others" option in every form.

walk in the place with acid tablets hidden in your pockets. security there is actually quite lenient, they dont check you every single time you enter it. lot of edgy facebook kids make pics like that for upvotes and likes.

Absolute state of Makkah

Oh Im laffin

I'm 21 now

well it was destroyed at least 4 times,so that is not even near the worst thing that happened there

just another half year remains and I'll be done with my education forever.. it's been gruesome, starting a master and realising after a few months you don't want to continue but still having to work on it for 2 years

I just wanna do something exciting lads, get a job in a different country and move forever, but I am the only one of my siblings not selfish enough to leave my parents

Is he even muslim?

All that's left now is for some pajeet muslim to take a poop somewhere near it

idk

Feels bad man

Inshallah, I'll be in Canada in the next two years and have a gf. We're all gonna make it brah.

Bout to perform Al-miraj

Oh, wait, didn't read the last part of the last sentence. My bad.

and what are you studying ? at least you live in an european country

he is clrealy a levantnigger so probably not

they'd let anything slip,except polluting their worship place

well I'm probably gonna have to take care of my parents, I would cut my dick of before I would put my parents in an old people home, and my siblings are all selfish bastards

so I'll be stuck in the netherlands forever but I want to leave so fucking bad

Who here /mentally ill/?

i want to go to europe and have a good job and live there where people have real rights,not unlike this place
but in the same time,i dont feel like leaving my family and the fun found only in tunisian society

I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 11 if that counts.

All I'm saying is it's cringy as fuck to do something like that in India or Allah mulk.

>tfw all I want to do is get out of India and make it to netherlands
I'd punch the daylights out of you if I could

Bruh what are you talking about? I'd kill to live in tunisia, tunisian qts are god tier.

sorry man I don't have much time to talk with you, very busy atm

Didn't you get 100 percent in your exam or something?

lol
I understand your point

>Allah mulk
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I hate all this deference that is shown to Saudis by Indians and Pakis. That asshole country is literally cavorting with Trump and Israelis to fuck over Palestine and Qatar. Fuck them

I am diagnosed with ADHD too. How's life?

What the fuck is even going in here?

Hahahaha

ADHD doesn't mean mental retardation. My attention span is just much lower than the average person's and I can't focus very well. I take very frequent breaks during studying. It's also part of the reason why I spend so much time on this garbage, it's low effort and it acts as quick stress relief for me.

By Allah mulk, I am referring to all Islamic countries.

yes yes very interesting man, but sorry man I really can't stay, really busy atm

It's the opposite case with me here. I don't like my parents and I am going to apply in half a year or something.

I like my country, Egypt, but I feel like I am better off living in a country that respects my rights. Also, I am sure my father, salafi supporter of the muslim brotherhood, will literally slaughter me alive if I ever told him about myself.

Are you in school?

Oh, I thought you were calling Saudi that because of its religious significance. My point still stands though, Paki and Indians are deferential towards Saudis and the royal family for no reason

Yeah, it sure doesn't. It's just basically inability to use to keep things in memory (aka very poor working memory) and emotional impulsivity.

do you like it here? seeing as youre moroccan?

Uni. Doing my bachelors, but will then do masters and then phD.

Pretty meh

>salafi supporter of the muslim brotherhood
Does he hate Saudi Arabia and love Qatar then?

>myself
What about you?

but im not talking about girls,but since you mentioned it, what are you going to do with those qts if you cant fucking fuck one unless you go to clubs or marry one ???

i want to live in europe where i get real income i can buy shit with and can travel the world with and where i can have real rights and where people are discriminated for what they do.