Going to Hungary soon, Budapest. Any recommendations on good food, places to visit...

Going to Hungary soon, Budapest. Any recommendations on good food, places to visit, things I should keep in mind when from hungarians of Sup Forums?

fuck off, we're full

Going to Hungary soon, Budapest. Any recommendations on good food, places to visit, things I should keep in mind when from hungarians of Sup Forums?

check out Margaret Island, it has some cool Medieval ruins, nice parks and a spa complex

spend a couple of hours walking around the Castle District, check out the Budapest History Museum in the Royal Palace, take some cool snapshots of the city from Fisherman's Bastion
the Citadel and the tower of St. Stephen's Basilica also offers pretty good panoramic views

visit one of the following baths: the Art Nouveau Gellért, the Turkish Király, or the Empire-style Széchenyi

try lángos at the Great Market Hall
for great authentic Hungarian food, check out Kéhli in the city's Óbuda neighbourhood (near Árpád bridge)

party in the Jewish District at one of the dozens of ruin bars (Instant and Szimpla are the most famous), see a jazz concert at the Budapest Jazz Club, or have fun with locals aboard a refurbished Ukrainian stone carrier ship, the A38

if you're into ancient Roman stuff, make sure you visit the Aquincum museum and the two amphitheaters nearby (the smaller one is right next to the Aquincum stop of the H5 suburban train)

City Park has some nice architecture, and it also gives place to the Budapest Zoo, which is one of the oldest zoos in the world

if you'll be spending more then 3 days in Budapest, then a day-trip to Szentendre and/or Visegrád is a good idea - the former has a charming Baroque downtown and a really Mediterranean atmosphere, while the latter boasts an impressive castle and breath-taking views of the Danube Bend

if you have any more questions, just feel free to ask
maybe you could also share what are your main interests, then I can give you some specific recommendations

thank you, friend

intredesting any Hapsburg era stuff?

Going to Hungary soon, Budapest. Any recommendations on good food, places to visit, marts to shart in, things I should keep in mind when from huns of Sup Forums?

>if you have any more questions, just feel free to ask

How do i breed hungarian women?

avoid the countryside (they call it "vidék") at all cost! its full of gypsies, and even browner people, called "vidékiek".

>implying you could handle them

>Going to Hungary soon
>Any recommendations
yeah... don't go to Hungary

nem unja még,majsztró?

almost everything, really
most of the city was shaped to its present form between the 1840s and the early 1900s, so the last decades of the Habsburg Empire

for a place that vehemently denies any relation and activity to reddit, its userbase behaves pretty much like the userbase from there

this! nothing good can come of this venture for anyone involved. it's a shit country full of shitty people and shitty tourists.

House of Terror Museum is interesting

i heard they stick up a glass rod in your penis and break it with batons smashing on your dick.

do not recommend.

For clubbing, Lärm is by far the best if there is an event going on.

Hey, same.

cmon now, hungary is pretty nice

>Lärm
:D:DDDDD:DDDD:D
lörs lärä :D

I wonder if they have a tour that follows the path of events in the 56 uprising, that could be worthwhile

A lot of sad animals in Budapest zoo. Avoid. Made me sad. Terror Háza was good. Beer was very cheap. All toilets had some old gyppo hags taking your coins for a piss. Very weird.