What are some famous monsters from your nation, Sup Forums?

What are some famous monsters from your nation, Sup Forums?

In Sweden we have the Skogsrå, a beautiful lade living in the woods which seduces men. They never let you see them from the back, because it's hollowed out like an old murky tree.

If you are a valiant soldier they can bless your musket, so that your first shot will always hit its mark.

typical SVHO

Snallygaster

Nice thread, bump

The Sw*de

Iku-Turso

bunyip, abo water spirit monster that the english learned of and blamed attacks on settlements for

Show bobs and vegene.

This creature was featured in a Bengali novel called "Chander Pahar" but it was in Africa for some reason.

*The sw*De

it's mostly islamic staff like djinn and ghouls
we do however have some specific ones like shitan al qayla literally mid day demon who kidnaps disobedient children who go without permission
it's mostly used to scare children and i don't think all regions have it

>Bushfires everywhere
>Abos try to tell the wh*tes that the birds are to blame
>It was actually true

I'd listen honestly

That's weird, I just learned that the black panther movie had an african tribe reference to hanuman, some Indian god the other day.

Belliegħa tal-bir. The name literally means "well engulfer". As the name suggests, it is a monster that resides in a well. It produces sounds such as human like voices to lure people to the well, and then pull them down with its tentacles.

I'll post some more in a couple of minutes if anyone wants.

We also have some djinns and ghouls of Arabic origin.

neat
do you have some relics for the times of the knights?
gonna hop around the med this summer might stop by malta

I want

Huldra, qts with cowtails

>do you have some relics for the times of the knights?
Are you talking in terms of myths? Or me actually owning stuff from that time?
Also I'd be offended if you don't stop by ;)

Alright, I'm back. Give me a couple of minutes.

nah i mean like does the country have some visitable relics like castles and shieeeet

Immigrants. They will steal your job, steal your girlfired. If you pay right price, they will bless your hydraulic instaltaion so it will never clog again. You can buy youself into beeing in good favour with vodka and cigarets.

who immigrates to poland tho Ukrainians and Belorussians?

I dont know how things are in other cities but in Warsaw basicly most shitty jobs and done by ukrainians. It is fucking unbelievable how much changed since Russia took Donbas. Before 2014 i've met 4 meybe 5 people from ukraine. Now it feels like 40% of Warsaw consits of hohols. Also during warm monhs there are tons of people from India. For some reason they like food delivery jobs.

Not castles, but we have towers, palaces, most of the capital city and other random locations.

Ħeddiela - She's basically the personification of sleep paralysis. She sits on her vitcim's chest and tries to throttle her victim. Now she almost never
succeeds because she has no thumbs so her victim will wake up gasping for air. It's said that keeping a piece of silver under your pillow will keep her away.

Denfil/ Sultan tal-ħut. - While the word "Denfil" means "Dolphin", this creatue has nothing to do with the mammal. It is depicted as a gilled and scaled creature
with a large head and a beak. It reigns over all creatures of the sea. It orders it subjects to help out humans who have offered gifts to it. They usually accompany
human boats and ships as protection, since they're not hostile towards humans, on contrary they're known to help men at sea when in difficulty. Not women though,
they hate women and kill them because women are more likely to be possessed by the evil eye.

interesting do you still get Lithuanians?
neat

That's the creature OP posted

Lithuaina is a very small country so their imigrants are still somewhere here but there are not numerous enogh to be noticed,

el chupacabras.

Aitvaras.
Will either give you riches if you're cool and have lots of swastikas in your house or burn it to the ground.
Shows up in many forms - hurricane, a rooster, a flying grass snake and many others. Usually associated with fire. Often gets a beating from Perkūnas for doing stupid shit.

Lithuanians only come to Poland as tourists or for grocery shopping. If you're going to leave your homeland behind, make sure it's worth it.
Though we have a Polish Lithuanian studying in Krakow in /savižudybė/.

This guy

Tell me more.

Just some strange picture of Koshchei, but actually that's just your average undying lich.

>tfw gay
>tfw immune to sw*dish mob

caboclo d'água

human like water monster that kills you if you don't make tobacco offering before doing anything in the river

boto cor-de-rosa

Basically a dolphin that transmute to the aperance of an very handsome man, he seduces and impregnate young girls

Here we have the story of Macronopheles, higher demon, lord of the 7th circle of hell and rider of the apocalypse.
He was summoned into our world by the jewish illuminati, after the devil himself mandated him to bring destruction into the world of mortals.
He is said to feed exclusively with the blood of white christian children.

La creatura

the satanic transvestite
lurks on /po/, trying to seduce young white men

Koschei the Deathless
_

Type: lich
Special abilities: immortality, dark magic, control on animals
Activities: stealing princesses, growing wealth

Donald J Trump

>wihtîkowak/wendigos
Transmorphing cannibals basically. The more greedy you are, the more you’ll lose your mind and become one yourself.
>rolling head
nothing too much; a decapitated head thats on fire, which youd tell the kids if they dont listen/be disrespectful. It would come out of the woods and eat children who were alone. kinda generic sounding though, i know

Krampus, the beast guy who comes with St. Nicklas and punishes bad children

Do they raep you next wek?