>your cunt
>do you want israel to not exist?

I believe in two-states solution.

I don't care.

da

I wish the entire middle east would fuck off and die

No.
Israelians are too good at btfoing ar*abs

You can't just kick millions of people who have become naturalized. I believe in a one-state solution.

Yes, fuck israel

Yes

don't really care tb h

rude desu
wow algerian traitor baka

>I believe in a one-state solution.

What makes you think Zionist Jews and Sunni Muslims can live peacefully together in one country?

he means de-populating israel with his pakistani nukes for palestenian settlement obv

>What makes you think Zionist Jews and Sunni Muslims can live peacefully together in one country?

Idk. One can only hope desu.

No that's not what I mean.

No, I think Israel should exist in some form. The desires of the people who create the state has to count for something, and I can't in good concience see it as just to just leave them without the state they've done so much to keep.

But of course it is far more necessary that Palestine is liberated and the current apartheid regime of Israel toppled. I mean Israel existing is something that could be allowed, the same way that I wouldn't have minded Rhodesia existing. But it is always going to be far more important that the oppressed be liberated.

I really dont care if I'm being honest. I dont know why people care so much about these neverending middle-east conflicts

>I believe in two-states solution.

Or as I like to call it, the two-state inevitability.

Look, it's not like we wanted Denmark to exist, but political reasons kept us from erasing them. Now we're the best of friends. Get over it, you two.

it is the right solution tho
btw how much would you sell some of you shaheen 3s for?

>it is the right solution tho
I don't really know if it is. I just hope they reach a middle ground where they can find peace.

>btw how much would you sell some of you shaheen 3s for?
What's "shaheen 3s" ?

paki nukes you got for funding their nuke program you basically own some as deterant to iran and israel but never really publicize for the same reasons as israel
and i don't think peace is possible they don't consider us equals and neither of us are willing to compromise
check the jpost and see how jews talk about us for more insight

People who think a two-state solution will actually happen are naive. I support Israel takeover Palestine not because I actually want to but because it's just the only thing to do at this point.

i should specify that they are through a nuclear sharing program at the slight hint of the opposite party being aggressive and not actually stationed in saudi arabia atm

dunno. jews need to live somewhere.

why don't we have zionism for arabs?

>arabs feign converting to judaism
>move into israel en masse
>buy land everywhere
>once they have enough land, an administrative framework is put into place to consolidate it with the west bank
ultimately they'd beat the jews at their own game.

The thing is a one state solution isn't what Israel wants either, because then they have to give citizenships to millions of arabs.

don't give up we can still win this

cuz that'd be hersey and arabs are mega conservatives

It is a little strange. You'd think some gulf billionaire could pull it off.

wouldn't it pass as taqiya?

gulfies are too friendly with israel to attempt that.

I don't think they should have been established, but they fought for it and won

Israel is fucking full of wealthy muslims, you R-tard.

taqqiya is shia meme
i think
also that's not how it works i suppose you aren't allowed to use now that muslim numbers aren't limited like the early days according to scholars or something

eks dee dee

do we get to keep it if we win next time?

usa
no

I’m a Zionist but for anti-Semitic reasons. We need a country to which we will deport all Jews, and that country would be Israel.

is it too late for madagascar?

yes. the only jews who care about zionism anymore are mizrahim, and they aren't exactly known for founding states. while they seem nationalistic enough at the moment, they'd probably submit to arab conquerors pretty quickly. whoever takes israel now will probably get to keep it.

If it takes over all Palestinian territories, Palestinians will eventually become the majority of Israel’s population. This won’t happen if Israel just ethnically cleanses the Arabs, but it will completely destroy Israel’s public image in the West and will turn it into a pariah state.

yey

haven't likud politicians publicly called for an arab genocide? I think it was on the news not that long ago.