Tfw you realize there's over 33 Game of thrones threads flooding Sup Forums right now

>tfw you realize there's over 33 Game of thrones threads flooding Sup Forums right now..

Generals ruin boards. That is why there are so many general only boards.

Game of Thrones from HBO

don't be mad Captain Autismo

it has ruined this board

wait until the final episode
if the spoilers are true you won't be able to post for the entire week

/film/ exists for a reason

What would happen if we also had 33 Sup Forums threads

What spoilers.

>403 Forbidden
How do I get in?

why is this allowed? what the fuck are the mods doing?

You mean like on any other day except Monday?

one of the dragons turn into an ice dragon
the manlets actual heritage is also displayed

next season is going to be even worse every single week

Mods need to do their fucking jobs

>what are spoiler tags
how fucking new are you?

lmao lata bitch

cry more

boo fucking hoo

It's not like Sup Forums has any quality.

its finishing

Yet you'll be the first guy to cry about a Sup Forums thread even if it's 100% related to the board

>Browsing the board with over 30 GoT threads running rampant
>someone eventually lets loose spoilers.

What were you expecting?

>2017
>caring about Sup Forums at all

why the fuck am I here

>just not giving a fuck about people breaking rules
you're part of the problem

Fuck you Sup Forumsterrorist, you're not welcome here kill yourself.

>Using Sup Forums's quality as an excuse for blatant flooding

>Sup Forums is only for shitposting meme
No thanks to retards like yourself.
Then leave, newfag.

/got/fags are the worst. Always have been, always will be. Every other general does it's job of being a containment thread, but /got/fags always think their opinion of the show is too important and has to have it's own dedicated thread

better than capeshit

this.
they all need to be banned

What do you mean why is it allowed
It's a television series and belongs here

GoT threads are the only thing keeping this place alive. DEAL WITH IT

This.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like you mention just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Rampant flooding is against the rules newfags

It's not flooding and it's not rampant. How new are you to think 33 threads is "flooding?" You can bitch when someone starts wiping the board Sup Forums.hta style.

you have your own general nigger

>over 33 threads dedicated to ONE show
>Killing other threads about OTHER shows
>hehe its not rampant flooding i swear guys

you're an idiot.

Yes, it's a popular show and many people come here to discuss it around when it airs.

Fuck GoT. We need more Sneed threads to save us.

>close to a third of the entire board
>dedicated just to game of thrones threads

Game of thrones is a fucking awful show i miss when normies didnt know about Sup Forums

Then post in your general then faggot and stop killing other people's threads. the board is called Sup Forums not /got/ you insufferable cunt

>never gave a fuck about normie thrones
>never will

feels gut mann

>WAAAAHHH 120 threads is not enough room for me to make my waifu and Sup Forums threads!!! Delete GoT!!!
Keep crying.

it happens every year, just give it a while

can there please be a generals Sup Forums board mods?

It's getting really good guys. You should try it.

What are your Kino tv shows?
Just asking

nigger

What´s so damn special about that show?

Kora, the legend of the avatar.

I'm sorry that a tv show is being talked about in Sup Forums. Why can't we get more BLACKED or Sup Forums shit?

Watch the whole season 1 (the first season is a bit boring, but the finale is great)

This.

Holy fuck good point

You mean 15 years ago?

>WAAAAAAAAHHHH MOOOOM I CANT FIND MY NIGGER COCKS THREADS WAAAAAAAHHHH

use filters you pathetic cocksucker.

>What are your Kino tv shows?
Tv shows are for plebs, watch films.

It's got season. It lasts for a few months then goes away. What do you expect out if the biggest tv show to ever exist you pleb.

Sup Forums platinum account

Twin Peaks is the only "kino" show currently airing.

What are your Kino films?

Isn´t the whole season meant to wrap me into it on the first place so I´m interested to keep watching it?

>What do you expect out if the biggest tv show to ever exist you pleb.
That's not Dallas

not friends user

Yeah the last episode has that effect.

Happens every year, it's not against the rules to not post in the general so nothing will be done. Just wait it out, everyone will go back to that other website when the series, and summer, is over

TO ALL SERIES FANGIRLS:
Hang yourselves.

It's time for you to kill yourself you fucking fagot piece of shit, you have your own board, we don't need your shit threads here just like we don't need more than one fucking got thread, you should all kill yourselves.

where is swaglord when you need him to save us from this shit, it's abhorrent

well said, Mr. Bean. fucking /got/fags

Thor

I just come here for the memes, lotr shitposting, and making fun of pol

lol you mad bro

>tfw 3 of your threads you tried to get off the ground got killed because some faggot making ANOTHER thread about Game of Thrones instead of posting in the general

I never realized how shitty game of thrones fans were on this board was until now.

fuck em.

Problem child 2

>frogposter
Nothing of value was lost

no one cares. stop forcing your shit memes.

Tell him like it is brother.

>make a fun meme thread with lots of replies
>lasts an hour then I get a 3 day ban
>meanwhile some phone posting reddit spacing normalfag posts a boring GoT thread while there are 20 threads already up
>no consequences for the GoTfags
This place is awful. The mods are shit. 8ch/tv/ is the only board worth using on the whole internets

i spam the board with got thread and i dont even watch the show

Unironically ban anyone who post about meme shows

>game of thrones
>lord of rings movies
>Star Wars movies
>capeshit movies
>Rick and morty

I'm serious. Please stop. I can only enjoy my meals while browsing Sup Forums, Sup Forums or /x/ but Sup Forums is my favorite. It's taking me longer than ten minutes to find a thread that interest me and my fucking food is cold by then.

FUCKING. STOP.

I care for his memes, fuck you gotposter.

At least /got/fags are better than Sup Forumstards and Reddit and Memey posters, but that isn't saying much. It's best if we purge them all from the board or make /tvg/ - Television and Film Generals.

Time to post a new thread about Lyana Stark.

Maybe more people should do this and then maybe the mods will have to do something about it.

>his
Why are you lying on the internet?

swaglord doesn't know how to do anything but shitpost and sell user data to advertising firms

how is 8ch? never been there.

That's 99% of the board at any time.

>At least /got/fags are better than Sup Forumstards
No they aren't, they came from redit, they don't belong here.

>fun memes
Are you the pedoposter? The BLACKED poster? Cause it's not funny.

>Sup Forums isn't 85%+ the_donald posters
lol

But all of that is television and film related .. or you think Sup Forums is for celeb/eceleb trash, pedo shit and big black cock threads?

Her?

Why don't you go there and find out

It's great if you aren't a little faggot. It's dying, though

your

Don't you understand? I'm here for the memes