Fucking alcohol, my fucking father who can't stop drinking when he should. Is it cool to be wasted af...

Fucking alcohol, my fucking father who can't stop drinking when he should. Is it cool to be wasted af, lying in a puddle of your own vomit and piss?

My father isn't a bad guy, it hurts to see him like that.

I only drink because of social pressure. If it wasn't for the social aspect of it, I wouldn't drink.

Ever thought that i might be ur fault cukx boy

Its ok i have an alcoholic uncle as well, hes doing great.

I have an uncle who actually do surgeries drunk, if he didn't work on a public hospital whe would have no job at this point
He is a great guy sober.

how about you help him and have a serious talk with him?

>He is a great guy sober.

No he isn't. He makes the choice to drink and endanger innocent people's lives. He's an awful man.

>dad is an alcoholic
>as a teenager I swore I wouldn't become an alcoholic
>fast forward to today
>I'm an alcoholic

you know.. call me an edge master 9000 if you want, but you should either stop bitching about it on the internet and get him into aa or off him by substituting his ethanol with methanol. in the first case you might see him kick his shit habit, in the second you wont need to see him anymore

Alcohol is for degenerates, he should stop immediately to avoid becoming one

>brazilian healthcare
>surgeons operating drunk
Wew

Same. Only at parties.

>choice
I do not think he chose to ruin his career.
It is a disease, he is a good person to be around when sober and always helps poor people when he can.

He already had breakfast with whiskey, this is not normal.

same here

Has he tried just not buying alcohol? It isnt that hard

surgeons are pretty much all alcoholics. it comes with the job. i know because my longest relationship was with a woman who worked as an anesthesiologist and they just got smashed when they saved someone or if they lost someone

It is a choice. He is entirely responsible for his actions, no matter what you want to call his drinking. He is not "a good person to be around when sober ", because that very same person makes a conscious choice to endanger people's lives. He could choose NOT to do that, but he doesn't, because he is a an awful man.

>It isnt that hard
I can't even stop drinking soda, I can't even imagine how hard it is to stop drinking alcohol after developing a dependence

It isnt hard to stay sober. It is one of the many reasons you 2nd and 3rd world countries are so shit, people are weak and drink alcohol instead of abstaining.

have you ever held a life in your hand? or have you ever held someone who just failed to save a life, broken down? i guess not, so shut the fuck up already will you

y'all niggas need Islam

>Is it cool to be wasted af, lying in a puddle of your own vomit and piss?
Yes, stop being a faggot.

Addictions are easy to quit if you actually give an effort, like our king said it was disappointintly easy to quit smoking. Literally just make an effort

Parents are both alcoholics, I started down that course then became a kratom addict instead

>I only drink because of social pressure. If it wasn't for the social aspect of it, I wouldn't drink.
I used to be that way then I turned 30 and work ate my soul.

>giving in to peer pressure
How tragic is it possible to be?

Teachers and nurses are drunks in the U.S. can't say I know many drunk doctors though

i thought kratom was supposed to be safe

>Best thing is when he gets in his "Fuck, Allah" mode and demonstratively eats Schnitzel (pork) with his bare hands in front of us like a cave man.
Kek. That's great. Now I want to go to the German beer hall near me.

here we have physics teachers as the number one target for alcoholism. don't know what it is about physics. maybe they "see through" the world and become depressed so they turn to the bottle

It is still much more safe than alcohol

i believe that. one of my previous physics professors seemed to struggle with the stuff quite a bit. always complained about kidney problems. always very red in the face. talked about drinking all the time. i felt for the guy

it's sad to see people deteriorate like that. my first physics teacher was an alcoholic, but maintained to function until he got fired for "unknown" reasons. the second one kept coming to school drunk, gave us weird assignments like calculating how fast a drunk bum will die if his body temperature is such and such, jumped out of a window and sudokud, the third one was also a functioning alcoholic who managed to hold his position for a while until he died. probably from suffocating in his own vomit.

>calculating how fast a drunk bum will die if his body temperature is such and such
this is dark af, he was depressed for sure

two of his children died. i don't know how, but i presume it was somehow related to his habit of drinking. the shittiest part when i think about it now is he actually gave us an assignment about newtonian physics calculating how fast two children on sleighs need to go into a valley so they crash dead into each other

holy cow. sounds like you weren't kidding