GOT - Cringe reactions at Burlington Bar

youtube.com/watch?v=eNw9KIPYVtY

has any user gone there and try to fug them yet?

god help us all, this is the """current generation"""

i got to tit fuck the black haired seacow. she cried of course.

Why do I have a funny feeling that everyone in that room voted Hillary?

>Sup Forums talks about and reacts to a bunch manchildren overreacting to a mediocre tv show
What's the point of this, why don't you fuckers make a worthwhile thread for once?

i must be getting old. i'm not laughing as much as i used to at this hipster faggots. now i'm just planning on pressure cooker bombing that bar next sunday. sigh. getting old sucks.

I want the fattie to sit on my face

Who owns this bar?

CLAIMED

someone pls help identify

we can't all be young bucks forever
godspeed old man

REEEEE I SAID I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO MAKE A BURLINGTON THREAD. DELET THIS NOW

IM LITERALLY SHAKING WITH ANGER. IM ACTUALLY GOING TO CUT MYSELF

Who previously owned this bar?

You should wait until xir is than transitioning

>Moar stormfaggots desperately turning to terrorism to validate their wasted lives

Oh my days

>shakes head but smiles

>getting old sucks.
& fucks.

formerly Snuck's

>someone pls help identify
how dare you shitlord, thats her decision and no mans else

Well done user

Apparently this is a bar in Chicago.

I think that place is having got trivia night, and my friend is going. Might join her.

Why is Sup Forums always so bitter about people having friends?

I think I know why

Terrorism isn't about living standards sadly. People get the feeling that living a normal life doesn't really solve the issues of the world or their country.

Why terrorism even takes roots in well off families in pakistan.

Burlington's poster is the best at using ironic mockery to achieve hits. How much do you think Sup Forums boosts your profits OP?

Used to be a car lot, owned by Mr. Curlington

It's a sea of ironic hipster glasses, shitty tattoos, ridiculous haircuts, and neckbeards.

This country's going to shit.

young me used to be really into weird alt girls but now that i know how bad their hygiene generally is i've gotten over it

Surprised the reaction to dracarys was negative desu

>thread in no way political
>hehe stormfag xD

OBSESSED

why is that chad we always see hanging around with all these people? Sure, maybe he doesn't judge people from their appearance. But boy do they look like a bunch of obnoxious cunts

Small-souled bugmen

Are Americans really this autistic?

xev bellringer on the left

I have a feeling that everyone in that room has the exact same political opinions about everything

Dickon is hot and sympathetic.
Most people is sad to see him go.

Even a person who hates white people or men would make up reasons for him being different in their head, like "he's one of the good ones".

Why does that fat cow always hog the front seat? Check your privilege sweetie.

>This country's going to shit.
>going

Where have you been the last 20 years? It went way past shit decades ago.

murderer approved

how do these videos get so many likes?
what the fuck is wrong with people?

we didn't want this

we just wanted to play our videogames and watch our TV shows

why did you make it come to this?

now I'm browsing for ways to add spikes to the front of my car

Nah, they wrote in Bernie then complained when Braumpf won.

whats with the blonde one next to the handsome dude, whats so funny and why is she trying her hardest to hide her laughing?

Is this place a chain?

So these tubby multi color haired hambeasts get those seats because it makes for a more bait-tier thumbnail right?

>loud screaming and applause for Jorah

It's like watching married with children lel

thats something they teach at schools these days so its actually very progressive
im sure shed be down

not watching this crap

how does /ourguy/ react?

These retards are the most fickle minded people you will see. They react exactly the way the show wants them to. They put no actual thought into anything.

The only cringey way they could have reacted here would have been to cheer for the death of the Tarlys. They did exactly the opposite. I hate the Burlington fuckers as much as any of you but there's literally nothing wrong with this video.

Lol that one bitch who starts to clap but doesn't because no one else is. Independent womyn y'all

>in Chimpcongo
Where are the niggers?

funny to see them confused at daenerys tho'

Y-Y-YASS?

what does the scroll say?

>whole rooms erupts in laughter and BRAPPS everywhere

Most people would agree it went to shit back in the 70s.

>that one cunt absolutely losing her shit and having to cover her mouth to stop people from seeing her laughing at dickons death like it was comedy gold

You need to understand that ever scene in this show is written with these people in mind.

Titcow is my favorite reactor

>yfw if scientists measured the amount of estrogen in that room, they'd swear it was a room full of women