Mexicans, do people in your country associate more closely with Spain or the old Aztec empire?

Mexicans, do people in your country associate more closely with Spain or the old Aztec empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5uz7cd00g
youtu.be/hYSlQ4VSouQ?t=1268
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We wuzerz with any culture from their area
The Madre Patria with Spain
Non retards with Mexico

Aztecs, wh*Tes can fuck off

they go like "we wuz aztec n shiet"

this

Baja California es Californiano

Mexico only

Although I'm willing to bet if people were asked specifically which part of their cultural roots they liked more, they'd say the Mesoamerican side.

Is this holiday celebrated in Mexico?
youtube.com/watch?v=0e5uz7cd00g

no. never heard of it desu.

also. seems kinda uncomfortable.

jesus, what the fuck are you doing? you damn burgers

It's culture, idiot.

More like lack of culture.
Fucking chicanos have no identity and have to larp this hard to compensate

youtu.be/hYSlQ4VSouQ?t=1268

Meh, it's still their culture, nothing wrong with that however tasteless it may seem to some of us.

>Non retards with Mexico
Only right answer tho arguably we're still heirs to ancient Mexican civilization, that is Mesoamerica north of Guatemala plus strongly culturally influenced Oasisamerica (pictured), where most peoples (Otomís, Chichimeca, Uto-Aztecans) were ethnically linked to central Mexico.

Mexicans roleplaying as Aztecs is no different than Scandinavians roleplaying as vikings tbqh

We also have ties to Spain and have people who roleplay as colonials (eg in Bajío or Puebla)

Lmao, I love the Mexican teen that gets triggered everytime chicanos do something.

I really hope they don't associate with us. Mexican culture is way better than ours.

Lmao, I love the Mexican teen that gets triggered everytime someone insults chicanos.

I don't. I hope he kills himself.

>I really hope they don't associate with us
i wish

Other than having corridas de toros, I don't see how we act or associate ourselves with Spaniard culture.

None of them.

People get salty when you talk about back when we were a colony. On the other side, native americans are always looked down in our society.

You forgot to post a meme and share the post with your /lat/ friends.

>corridas de toros
why did you have to chose the worst one

Found the chicano/family of chicano

Happy Cincou de Mayou
el independence day!!

Nobody in my family lives in the US.

What's wrong with having chicano family members?

Wow, how would I recover after getting btfo this bad

Whatever you say, chicano lover.

We're also lazy and like to have siesta.
Also religion and family before work culture.

they're pathetic

>We're also lazy and like to have siesta.
Speak for yourself, Spanishit faggot.

*triggers Mexicans*
nothin' personnel, hehe

this

You mean aside from we write literature and produce media in Spanish? Or clearly Spanish influenced architecture all over Mexico? or the Roman Catholic religion and particularly Spanish customs like Nazarenos?

Our culture is strongly Spanish, even sombreros find their origin there, it's as cringe to see people trying to act as if they were Europeans as it is to deny we are partly so and try to roleplay as if we are in the timeline in which Mesoamericans were never conquered.

I strongly recommend traveling to Spain and spending some time there, differences aside it's an eye opener how familiar everything is across the Atlantic.

Nuevo Leon is literally New Spain.

Nuevo Leoneses identify more with Spanish culture.

Nuevo Leon hss a gdp per capita of 30,000 usd.

Cringe
>Nuevo Leoneses identify more with Spanish culture
Lmao no, if anything, American ""culture""

umm no sweetie

norteños love sucking gringo dick

kill yourself

How exactly is Día de los Reyes Magos celebrated? I hear it's a very celebrated holiday.

>hurr we speek spanish so we're literally like spaniards

We eat rosca de reyes with hot chocolate.
Kids get a gift, basically like a 2nd Christmas gift.
There are little plastic "children" hidden inside the rosca, and when you cut your slice, if you find one of them, you're supposed to bring tamales for a February festivity (though hardly anyone cares about that shit)

Is like Christmas but instead of santa we have the three wise men

It was a very specific question I was answering wasn't it?

Stay triggered dumb fucks, what are your last names again?

Spanish is the culture. And the system.
Imagine mesoamerica today,holy shit. But it is very Funny
Mexican heritage has more mesoamerican than spaniard. But the culture is Spanish top kek

Is like Chinese people acting like French , now you imagine the rest.

Why do you speak like a retard

kys white fuck

>But it is very Funny
It was funnier to read this post, holy shit.
Huitzilopochtli

Tlein inik amo tlajto Nahuatl?

Do White Mexicans gentrify Indigenous/Brown neighborhoods in Mexico City?

WE ARE AZTECS!

So, basically Hong Kong but instead of french british?

I dont understand why mexicans dont dislike chicanos

Bump

A lot of us don't though.

The main reasons why a lot of people are ok/indifferent with them is because they have chicano family and/or because they have been brainwashed by our media which has done a good job painting them as heroes as if the fact that they leave this country because they have it so bad it's something to be proud of.

You're making a mistake here, we failed them not the other way around. The attitudes of SOME of their spoiled rotten American children aside to demean fellow Mexicans because they weren't patriotic enough to watch their family starve to death in their own land is /poltard tier stupid.

The real traitors to our country all have nice cushy jobs over here, not in food trucks on the other side of the border.