The Last Jedi Ending

>Rose saves everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=sr0gNJ090JA
youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't these guys in any of the merchandise? Pretty sure Snoke's red guards are just generic red guards. I thought the Knights of Ren would flesh out Kylo being a leader and their new perspective of The Force.

>user gets triggered by girl existing

Because the Knights of Ren aren't appearing in the movie. The movie forgot they exist.

>image.jpg
Another shit thread by ban evading mobile posting cancer.

Who's the guy sitting on the throne? Snoke? He's a small guy.

Holy fuck this is going to be rehashed Episode 5 just like TFA rehashed Episode 4... right?

They walked for Rick Owens this weekend

Stop supporting your shitty nu-Star Wars garbage.

>I have a stick and an 18th century muzzel loaded pistol
>I have a lacrosse helmet
>I have a jacket that's too big
Nice trips though.

those look like they would be right up Rian Johnson's anus

no this is awesome
im gonna get a star wars tattoo

>alt left pussy cries about literally everythinh

so the end of the movie takes place on another imperial construct.
wow.

i wouldnt doubt it

>He's a small guy.

for you.

Needs a crown or a fancy necklace or a scepter or something. Looks cheap just wearing a gold painted robe.

Didn't they have a bunch of unused vehicles and troopers but still made toys out of them anyway ?

Holy Shit guys is that a golden Mech Suit?
Is Snoke gonna get in that thing to fight rey?

They still make toys? Don't kids all have tablets or someshit now?

A FUCKING BATHROBE

How does that sentence make any sense to you? Really just dived into that boogeywoogey, huh?

Mecha Hitler?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

divide yourself by zero faggot

my sides are in galaxy far away

WE FUCKING BATTLETECH NOW

You sure do sound mad, friendo.

Id say this was just like the stupid looking police speeder but it turned out to be true.

I'd be cool with this.

Move on reddit queers.

>u mad bro
>friendo
go hug your girlfriend faggot

I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

It's firmly against the rules to make posts like this, just warning you.

Naw. I think that is ghe torture chair Snome uses to bathe in his enemies' blood.

Fuck off faggot, reddit shit posts here all day but call them out and your the fucking problem.

Kill yourself reddit

Thats not a chair you stupid hick

It's a torture rack.

Yes, you do sound upset. Why?

How many of you youngfags are going to pay to watch this shit?

>muh rebbit

So EA is making the game these guys appear as bosses in, right?

You just broke a major rule, pal.

Clear violation of several rules. If you call this website home, how can you not follow the rules?

There are clearly posted here:
Sup Forums.org/rules

You need to go back redditfags

>authentic BB8 sound!

bad marketing makes me cringe.

Don't you have anything to say about star wars?

Toy boxes have been saying that forever.

my thoughts exaclty

Blah blah rebbit blah blah.

So nothing about star wars huh. As expected reddit

How many times do you think you can type Reddit before archive?

>includes goldmember in a bathrobe and his wife's son dressed as a red ninja

>heroes are a Mary Sue, Tyrone and a fat asian boy
>villains are Goldmember and a manlet ninja

Please kill starwars

youtube.com/watch?v=sr0gNJ090JA

After seeing Kylo Ren getting beaten like a bitch I can't imagine the rest of them are much of a threat, especially since they follow him.
Have Kylo Ren getting beaten by Rey so early in the series was a huge mistake, just imagine if Luke beat the shit out of Vader during their first duel on Bespin.

>snokes throne room
>In the 2nd movie of the trilogy

I'm really struggling to figure out what the hell the end game is for this trilogy. OPs pic looks like it's the final confrontation for sure, so what the hell is episode 9 about?

this

>still perpetuating muh mary sue meme

this
You're sexist if you default to using "Mary Sue".
youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4

Hi Kathleen Kennedy

you retard don't know how a well written character looks like. No wonder you like this shit

This board is not for the discussion of Legos. I will not sanction this flagrant violation of the rules that is this thread's existence. Expect it to be deleted shortly along with all of your horribly rude posts.

>female Luke, minus charm
>black Han
>Chewie wears a jumpsuit now (???)
>Halloween X-wing
>Brazilian R2D2
>more stormtroopers
>Palpatine's guards, but with plastic armor
>still using cheap 70s sci-fi aesthetic because it's "iconic" now
>Palpatine, but bald and his robe is gold
>I clapped when I saw the Tie-fighters

Has there ever been a more creatively bankrupt franchise?

you forgot a rehashed plot in episode 7

lol I've never seen a potentially interesting franchise villain turned into a joke like this months before the movie drops

RIP whoever leaked this playset Disney is going to eradicate their bloodline

So she's retarded, has no acting talent and is ugly as sin.
She must be giving some mean blowjobs.

i dont think she is ugly but she has a creepy smile

We already had official reveals of the robes and the guards. All this playset revealed is his height, and they already said he was 8 ft.

>still this mad.
She isn't, faggot.

Her forehead and teeth are abnormally large and it throws off her whole look. She can look alright when her hair covers the ayy and the teeth are hidden.

Blows my mind. They had 30+ years of material to work with. They went with the whole " well we don't know where to go with the story, let's just wing it like Lucas did, REMEMBER when he just winged the whole trilogy..we'll do the same! That has to work!"

How am I supposed to be afraid of Snoke? I pity the fucker instead.

He really kinda looks like the youngling from Jedi temple.

If you honestly find this unattractive you are autistic.

The Knights looked interesting, I don't understand why they dropped them.

really looks like the kind of table/chair you tie someone to when you torture them

I wish I was a billionaire in charge of the most financially successful franchise in human history. You act like her life is bad...

I don't, she looks good there, but most of the pictures you can find are maximum ayy because she seems to like it.

you have a shitty taste but we know that by now

>your taste in liking Rey informs all your other tastes
It isn't monolithic you fucking child.

Revealing that the third act is going to be yet another Star Warsy infiltration thing really ruins what mystique the character had left

They're probably going to kill him while he's on the fucking toilet

>Luke had the exact same thing
It's like she never even bothered to watch the originals, especially since Luke had to actually train for years before he got the same abilities as Rey. If she had training for years before that it would be less idiotic but the only hint towards any of that was a 10 second ambiguous flashback from JJ.

I feel like they just wrote one draft of their script like George did and filmed it from there

maybe somebody should ask Disney why he has vaginas all over his body

>billionaire
kek you wish kathy

Look at her net worth, friendo.

no you autistic defend this shitty written character and you have no arguments. It took Luke a while to be as competent as Rey

>female math

Imagine being this angry that people like and do indeed have the ability to defend characters they like...

You make us all look like degenerate faggots.

Fine, I was wrong.

That and Kylo removing his mask.
I feel we shouldn't know what he looks like yet.
That's Disney for you.

i am not angry more sad that there are enough retards think she is a decent written character. Its not like Star Wars never had cool female characters

>She began working for Steven Spielberg as a secretary, but quickly showed more talent with the production end

I try to imagine myself being a kid and playing with a girl "action figure". It makes me laugh. My parents would have thought I was gay. Hell, I would have thought that. Disgusting.

So again, you are bothered that people like what you don't.

agree. They didn't even fucking bother to make him an interesting character. Instead we got a Anakin Skywalker 2.0

It makes me think they should have saved Han Solo's death for Episode 8 and had Kylo Ren reveal his face underneath the mask for the first time at that moment rather than doing it in front of Rey for no fucking reason.

It's a shame because I like Adam Driver and I think he does a good job with what he's given, but unfortunately JJ ruined any threatening presence his character might have had.

you can like a character and still acknowledge that it has flaws. Faggots like you look at criticism and brand it as MUH MISOGYNY/MUH MEN CHILDREN because somebody calls her a mary Sue (what she is)

this!

and as much as they made a nostalgia circle jerk they didn't even bother to give us a reunion scene of Luke, Han, Leia and Chewbacca

Nice headcanon argument, I never said that. Relax, not everything is your ready made boogeyman argument.

You fucks need to relax.

You type like you've genuinely got brain damage.