Give it to me straight, is he alive or not?

Give it to me straight, is he alive or not?

what would be the point?
he burned his own daughter in the show, how the fuck can he redeem himself

by burning a fat one with the boys

Well Jon and Dany are preparing to fight up North. I'm sure his military genius could be used.

He's gonna ride up on a polar bear and help out the boys

>his military genius
LOL

He's dead, Jim.

Plot twist: That was Roberts daughter

spbp

he reveals that he had a black wife all along, reddit will love him

screencap this

Then still gets shit for buring random 2 kids and for killing Rodrik, he'll never redeem himself too, he's a mess

*Theon

The teaser for next episode shows 12 men fighting the walkers. Only 7 left the wall. Stannis and a few of his men run into them

He's gone forever user...

Dat nigga dead yo.

So he probably got Benjen'd?

If they just killed him off, that would be okay. The problem is that they fucked up his character. He did retarded things, his army was defeated by 20 good men, and they didn't even show his death properly. Fuck D&D

>bookfags crying this hard

It's funny as fuck lmao. I crack a smile every time someone reminds me that anything the fat fuck puts out there will never take off like the show(a great show for normal people).

can I save this image, I really like it

I kinda liked him and then he suddenly burned his daughter. Not that he didn't burn people before, but yeah.

He's fucking dead. Get over it. I loved Stannis too but I'm not going to cling on the bullshit that he might still be alive. That Brienne actually let him fucking live.

The brotherhood will find the grave of Stannis and he will be resurrected with his head nearly cut off but not all the way.

kek

He's dead. His actor doesn't even like the show.

D&D assumes you've forgotten about him by now and the YAS QUEEN SLAY fanboys don't want him back.

It's yours, friend!

If only bookfags knew that Stannis is going to kill his daughter in the books. D&D confirmed this by saying George told them it was going to happen and it shocked them.

>come ere ya cunt, im gonna kill ya anyway

>unironically believing D&D

>being a showpleb

Even if he was, Dany will just burn him anyway riding her dragon wagon, he's a well known strategist which means he's a threat to her.

I think everyone has forgotten about Stannis now anyway

I hate it when actors are cunts like this. Disrespecting the thing that pays their salaries.

he got invested in the character, he described him well in the interviews until they told him that he's burning his own daughter and that made no sense to him even after they explained

By bending the knee

Why not show his fuckin death if he's dead ??????????????????????????????

Those kinds of effects cost money.

He obviously liked his character but didn't understand why his character was driven to burning the only thing he actually cared about

What a cool guy.

He's basically on record for calling out the showrunners on their bullshit. Dude straight up said their writing for his character didn't make sense which is a shame, he was elevating the shit they gave him.

>tfw Stannis is /ourguy/ both inside and outside the show

>Explain why your character is doing X
>Actor says he doesn't understand and that it doesn't make sense for his character to do X

That's generally a very big red-flag that something is wrong with the way the story is being written

Like Syrio, he's still alive until they show them dying on screen.

Stannis moved on?