Why do Eurotrash blame us Muslim immigrants for EVERYTHING?

Why do Eurotrash blame us Muslim immigrants for EVERYTHING?

Like brehs.. it's not our fault that your birth rates are dropping as hard as your sperm count, that your women are not traditional anymore, that your politicians don't listen to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJXrejkTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think Europeans are blaming you for all their societal ills. Just the things that you and your ilk directly responsible for, like rising crime rates, leeching off welfare and running people over with trucks.

>Europeans don't want this in their country

We are just blaming you for being massively over-represented in essentially every single crime statistic. Also stop wearing those stupid fucking headscarves. They look retarded.

Turks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Middle Easterner>>>>North Africans btw

lol you do know that ghetto muslims in europe actually blame europeans for their shit life and all the shit going on in their original countries, and some of them eventually go and murder innocents on the street, right?

None of them look like that, you rarely see the women anyway

like brehs, get off our dicks. these are our countries too now

Not in shitaly though

Enough with your larping, you boring attention whore

>falling for this shit bait

It is the fault of the united states. They should take responsibility for fucking up the middle east and take in ALL the refugees

>Euros SCREETCHING and SEETHING in this thread, proving my point

Unironically this. Euros taking the blame and handling USA's responsibilities while they just go and wreck everything is the real problem.

WHAT ABOUT OUR TAQIYYA user? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ACT NICE TOWARDS THE KUFFAR

The economy needs to keep growing so the banks can get their interest payments on the debt they lend out, the economy can't keep growing because the demographics are fucked and they need more consumers and cheap workers hence mass immigration, this still wasn't enough so now the ECB is doing Japanese style monetary policy to keep the economy on life support. When the economy inevitable collapses, the government go broke, and the social services stop people are going to blame the immigrants and the shit is going to hit the fan, fascist parties WILL be elected once the boomers realize they have a choice between mohammedan welfare or their pension

youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJXrejkTM

deep down euros love muslims
the men respect us because they DREAM of being like us - conservative, many wives, strict, domineering, etc.
the women dream of being with us in a harem, because the lionesses are always attracted to the LION, not the little jackals

This tbqh, the Western man is too cucked

Kek, I know you're baiting but the average Muslim is a rat that walks past you with his head down if he doesn't have 15 other rat Muslims behind him

When will ath*ists embrace Allah?

>muslims think europeans are jealous of even bigger subhumans than immigrants from poland or the rest of eastern europe
we wuz kangz tier delusion

Nobody is blaming them for "everything", but muslim immigrants are responsible for a huge increase in rape and crime rates, and decrease in people's general safety and well being.

so sad
european men nowadays are so weak and sad..

t. turk

Turks are actually the worst immigrant groups by far and everyone collectively agrees on this. Euros, Americans, Balkans, literally everyone. Not that nafris are any better, but stop putting yourself on a pedestal so much.

At the end of the day your population is confined to urban ghettos and the native whites have all the guns and military, as well as the agriculture industry, a simple food embargo would wipe you out, not a good position to be in, people in your homeland will be much better off in the long run

I feel sorry for Euro men. I want to help you regain your cojones.