Was it as good as people say?

Was it as good as people say?

Better.

It's you're average overrated as fuck movie, nothing special really.

I don't get how nolan could make something sublte and impactful like dunkirk, but also interstellar that's basically like watching a movie with a comment track

Can you explain? I haven't seen it myself.

Below average story, characters were unrelatable, soundtrack was overrated, visuals were meh.

Unironically Rick and Morty is more intelligent than this movie

the writing is garbage and overly expositional,there is a lot of bullshit shoehorned in and even anything that's not bullshit is exposed to death by over explaining

>soundtrack was overrated, visuals were meh.
that's really harsh. I give it credit for both of those. it's just not enough for a good movie alone

I went to see it when a lot of my friends tell me it;s super intelligent and sciency.

The movie is literally hippy science abot how powerful love is.

The world is a better place with it being made.

I'm sure you and your beta friends enjoyed it with your reddit accounts

>The movie is literally hippy science abot how powerful love is.
that might be a perfect summation plot wise

Bullshit story, but great ambiance.

While it's pretty damn flawed (especially in the third act), it sure is quite ambitious and original.
Also one of the better cinema experiences of recent times, would pay to watch it again in IMAX but will probably never rewatch it on my computer/tv.

I actually kind of like this guys explanation, very to the point

>it sure is quite ambitious and original.
It's too ambitious for its own good. it tries to be as smart as 2001 but throws all subtlety out the window and has a retarded premise to work with. doomed to fail story wise

Well I would rather have an ambitious original film that fails to deliver than a whatever run of the mill studio remake/reboot/prequel/sequel blockbuster that is at best "okay".
Atleast Nolan still has his artistic integrity intact (and seems like he finally listened to his usual critiques before making Dunkirk)

>and seems like he finally listened to his usual critiques before making Dunkirk
have to agree with that, never cared for his movies much but from now on I'll actually be looking forward when he releases something. He's still young for a director, maybe he'll become an all time great and not just by revenue

this

>love transcends time and space

is all you fucking need to know about this piece of crap

This movie is a lot better than some people say but a lot worse than other people say

that's all movies