18-year-old Finnish man died in the United States: suffocated due to an avalanche

18-year-old Finnish man died in the United States: suffocated due to an avalanche

He stormed off into the snow after members of a group called The Northwest Front tried to beat him up for looking Asian.

Deputies from the King County Sheriff’s Office say that he was wearing an avalanche beacon at the time and was located near Snoqualmie Pass with the help of GPS.

A rescue team began looking for him at about 8 a.m. Monday and found his body hours later.

He died from asphyxiation due to snow entrapment, according to the medical examiner.

Rest in piece, Pekka

>He stormed off into the snow after members of a group called The Northwest Front tried to beat him up for looking Asian.

I imagine myself in America, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop m*tt dogs from advancing. We mow down m*tt dogs but they keep coming. I shoot m*tt dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering m*tts, since m*tts are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. m*tts were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see CHINGGIS KHAAN (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Finland, my homeland. My MONGOL brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>go to America
>mother nature shoots you with an avalanche

>mfw he didnt die because of shitty healthcare

>mfw he didnt die because of being shot

Nothin' personnel, kid.

Wow. That’s horrifying to hear.
My sincerest condolences to his family and to his great country.

>Pekka
He was just too good

>He stormed off into the snow after members of a group called The Northwest Front tried to beat him up for looking Asian.

STOP CREATING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER

Egyptians still werent black tho

>18-year-old Finnish man
>The Northwest Front tried to beat him up for looking Asian.

>He stormed off into the snow after members of a group called The Northwest Front tried to beat him up for looking Asian

Fucking christ, maybe antifa isn't a complete witch hunt after all

>The Northwest Front
Now that sounds like a good group of lads.

> Beating up Finns instead of chinks
No wonder you like them, Xhui.

I mean a group dedicated to protecting the northwest sounds pretty good to me.

A pity they are ignorant americans.

Why do they oppress asians?

link?