Can you easily identify american tourists?

can you easily identify american tourists?

yeah they wear hats, are loud, fat, stupid and dress poorly

no there are no tourists in this shithole

speak for yourself

Who wouldn't want to go see the heartland of german steel?

Always

>Baseball cap
>Fanny pack or rucksack
>New balance autism sneakers
>Shorts
>Map opened out walking around
>Nearly always in their 60's

I have only seen 1 American in my life IRL and he was fat

They never shut up.

I always notice that American women have this insufferable entitled bitch accent that makes me want to bash their heads. I don't know how you can deal with this on a daily basis.

Definitely can spot the american soccer mom on vacation here.

American tourists wear loose fitting clothes with no regards for fashion, ugly hats, hideous-yet-convenient carrying cases like fanny packs, talk very loudly, and think everyone on Earth understands English. Also probably fat
Also the only Americans who can afford to visit other countries are old, you'll never see a young American abroad unless he's rich

They are always lost. But at least they are nice, they always want more "exotic food" and end up paying 3X the price for shit no other tourist or the locals want, they are a huge problem during the summer, they will go to the mountains, get lost and then the army and the police has to spend days trying to find the overconfident morons that don't understand chilean forests and mountains are not the same as american national parks.

Brists are terrible, they always want to go to the worst place possible, to get the "real experience", cheap bars, in cheap places, they will get drunk, get into a fight, get more drunk, get mugged or lose their shit on a taxi and then cry over that, they will piss everywhere and then complaint when the police takes them (they don't even arrest them, just force them to spend the night in the drunktard cell). Literally cancer.

The best anglos by far are the australians, respectful, they ask the locals were to get drunk, get drunk, call a cab, and do the same the next day. They are extremely loud but will also bond more with non-anglos. Australian surfers are annoying, they will always try to start conversations about how the water here it's too cold and shit on every surf destination that isnt australia, they patronize european surfers, inmature as fuck, but still overall decent.

does that not exist in Francia

> DO
> YOU
> UNDERSTAND
> WHAT
> I
> AM
> SAYING?

>Baseball cap
>Shorts
>T-shirt
>Running shoes

why does simple american clothing offend the old-worlders?

It's hideous, soulless, cheap, has no personality, and it makes you look like a fat autist who is trying to hide his fat folds with loose fitting shirts

I think it's because only the lower class here dress like that.

They dress like Indiana Jones despite coming to a modern world-class city like Santiago.

You seem like a nice guy

They dress like toddlers.
>adults wearing baseball caps

I saw the most American tourist ever while in Paris. It was 7pm on a Saturday.

>ginger buzzcut
>stubby, round shape
>grey "university of X" tshirt, but the kind they give away for free at events (random corporate logos)
>baby blue "And 1" basketball shorts, length down to his knees
>worn out Asics trainers, the kind that are technically running shoes but nobody who actually runs would wear

I don't think I really understand. What is so hideous about simple t-shirts and shorts? Why is it important to have 'personality' with your clothes? I am simply trying to keep myself covered and go about my day.

Most americans are lower-class, even the people who LARP as middle-classers. We wear what we can afford.

Your outward appearance is the most important way you express yourself, as it's the very first impression people have. If you dress like a slob, people's first impression of you is that you're a slob. And first impressions are hard to change. Read the /fa/ sticky.

But your idea about what constitutes 'slobbery' seems to be based on some kind of triviality. Again: what is wrong with simple, functional clothing? I live in a hot climate, so I wear plain-colored t-shirts and shorts. Why does that offend you?

Here as soon as we detect an American accent in a public place someone is screaming : "AMERIICAAN!!!!".
Then everybody stops what he is doing and starts laughing, making fun and insulting the American until he runs away, usually crying.

Not only U.S. tourists, but any tourist really, it's just too obvious, they're always looking around and admiring thing that are completely mundane to me. But you can differentiate the U.S. tourists from Europeans by the way they dress, Euros are always wearing polo shirts for some reason, and you muricans have no sense of fashion, you look like a bunch of downies that got to choose their own clothes

this sounds fucking amazing, where can I sign up?

Just book a plane ticket to a Swiss city m8. We'll see you soon.

Yes

>ERMAGERD WHY IS THERE NO AIR CONDITIONING HERE?!?!

Literally the second thing every American tourist here mentions.

What about
>Jeans
>Flannel
>Cowboy boots
?

I am autistic and refuse to wear anything else. It's a very comfortable and highly flexible outfit, though. When I want to look well-kept I'll tuck my shirt in. When I want to look aloof I unbutton it. When it's warm I roll my sleeves up and when it's cold I keep 'em down.

What's the first? Their ancestry.com results?

>Well the reason I came to visit here was that I found out I was actually 12.8% Italian! Who would have thought, right?

OH MY GOSH WHY IS EVERYTHING ON THIS ISLAND ON THE ASS END OF THE WORLD WHO'S CLOSEST NEIGHBOUR IS AUSTRALIA SO EXPENSIVE?!?!?!

god i fucking love steel towns, I love wondering around the industrial areas of my city in Canada(Hamilton, ON). recently I was in Pittsburgh too and i was basically cumming the entire time

Europe seems very uptight. I thought people took vacations to relax, not to worry about being mocked. It's no wonder you don't see many of us

Yes. Fat and poorly dressed.

They're always in groups and are usually young.
They all also have tiny bitch wrists.

Europeans view American tourists the same way Americans view Brazilian or Chinese tourists

Nobody would ever come here. We are a shithole abandoned by God

>tourists with backpacks and maps
weird shit. only americans do that

kek, nice stereotypes, quick and simple, covered all tourists in one post.

probably because it is not?

*hot

>baseball hat
well, that's two americans! me on the right in the hat.

You should let tourists come and hunt your homeless and criminals for sport.

Then open a fucking window you fat cunt

It's a fucking tennis cap

if you want our business, invest in AC faggots. we love comfort

how is it different from a baseball hat? i have no idea what a "tennis cap" is. translation issue?

Underrated. Spot on desu

because you probably dont? most of your people don't speak english and that's insulting and not acceptable.

No, but I can identify fucking germans

This shorts and big backpacks. Most of the ones I've seen aren't fat though, maybe because I live in Chiapas and many of our tourist attractions make you climb or walk a lot like the jungle or mayan ruins.

A tennis cap doesn't have a baseball team's logo on it

socks and sandals is a universal meme though.

i don't understand why american tourists have be so insufferable?

top 3 worst of them all

1. Chinks
2. Bongs
3. Burgers