STOP SPAMMING MY BOARD YOU CANCEROUS FUCKS

STOP SPAMMING MY BOARD YOU CANCEROUS FUCKS.

GET THIS GAME OF PLEB SHIT OFF MY BOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86371969/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should get a temporary board for the length of the season.

You forgot the shill thread in the top row

the same guy is spamming GoT threads and simultaneously complaining about them just because he is bored and feeling devilish

What are you getting on Amazon?

He's unironically autistic.

/ourguy/

/tpg/ here: Shame on the house of /GoT/. Shame.

They just need to make a GoT general or some shit, clearly people want to talk about it 24/7 so why not just have one dedicated thread for it? I think having their own board is a bit much.

do you have proof?

he was bragging about it earlier in this thread before it was cooked
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86371969/

and in many other threads too, but I'm too lazy to find them for you

A GoT general works during the off season. But at the moment I don't think it could all fit into a general. I just counted 33 different threads about GoT. All on different topics. I think they need their own board.

you circled rick and morty

Wow, if that's the case then yes; their own board would work. Didn't realize they were all about different topics though, guess I underestimated the fanbase.

Well I lie. Some of them are on the same topics. But still most of them are different and 33.... Those are the ones I recognise, I'm not actually a fan of the show.

>10 GOT threads
>plus 3 anti-GOT threads

Le Game of Thrones has begun

>steam
>discord

please get back to bye

holy shit your chrome background is cancerous af

you newfags didn't understand but this is an every year thing. we even allow plebbit generals because of it.

>my board

reddit

GoT really does need their own board. way too many threads.

>STOP DISCUSSING A POPULAR CURRENTLY AIRING TV SHOW I CAN'T CLICK ONLY ON THREADS I WANT TO READ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this autistic outburst
Lol step away from the computer for a minute and realize how pathetic your emotional attachment to this board is.

2bh I don't track my sailboat in the shore, that would be a dumb thing to do.

And I don't have a sailboat

chaosh is a ladda

Damn, this is a Sup Forumsintage meme. Always lost my sides when someone did an unboxing on Sup Forums and it was this.

Sup Forums is a board for television & film.
Game of Thrones is a television show, so it belongs on this board. I am sorry that you don't like it.

Green: television or film
Light green: might be television or film
Orange: Belongs on Sup Forums since it's a cartoon
Red: Not television or film, should be removed

>that guy is the famous Jon Snow!

You are so fucking retarded. Who exactly is "we"? And /got/ generals exist all year round, and it being a yearly thing doesn't make it a good thing anyway, dumb nigger.

lol bro, you don't know shit, your image doesn't make sense

Every year now this happens, and every year newfags out themselves by overreacting to it. Don't worry; you'll get used to it. It's part of board culture.