Joss whedon cut

Im speechless even listening to this decrepid fat fuck talk about how joss whedon is going to correct zack snyders mistakes is infuriating

youtu.be/mhfQ-W8sDYo

At this point I just want to know if they are going to release a snyder cut so i can skip this

Very cool

How so?

I used to think liking Snyder was ironic but I realized tv has incredibly shit taste.

>Snyderfags are still in denial
Face it faggots, your movie is gone. Based Whedon and Johns are going to save the franchise by getting rid of everything Snyder has done piece by piece.

Its nothing to do with that. Snyder actually visualized a threat and his villains are fucking threatening, i dont want some fucking gay purple boss

Lex Luther, zod and doomsday. Werent threatening, superman was though. Thanos is more threatening.

You'd prefer a brown cave troll?

joss and geoff were on the film before pre-production even started
it it sucks it was always going to suck

Movie sucks and narrative becomes " Even Joss couldn't save it"

Movie is good and narrative becomes "Joss is a god for saving this"

Lose/lose as far as im concerned

Was snyders daughter murdered

>Snyder
>Good villains
lol

he was racist -- had to go, sorry nazis

I don't remember BvS or Snyder or Terrio or Geoff Johns ever saying that Darkseid was going to be in Justice League. Stop shilling clickbait.

I like how it's always just rumor. Twenty minutes devoted to talking about something they can in no way confirm.

Why would they say it, you fucking retard.

Why would you use dramatic language like "taken out" if you have no clue if he was in the movie in the first place?

>“[Justice League is] an interesting product of two directors, both with kind of unique visions, both with really strong takes. I’ve never had that experience before making a movie.

>Whedon is just doing exactly what Snyder would've done fags get fucking rekt

>Jesse Eisenberg is still Lex Luthor.
I can't wait to watch anything else but this horse shit.

the one nu-male trying to push "snyderfag" as a buzzword, is celebrating the killing of cinematic vision. truly depressing but its funny when you realize that he didn't have a father figure to grow up with and instead clings onto the Sup Forums hivemind and Reddit and Memey to reassure himself that he's right. pathetic

They can't bring Darkseid now and reboot all with Flashpont later

You're implying DC knows what they are doing.

>Flashpoint is a reboot
Stop pushing this meme

Snyder sucks, get over it. Everyone who's seen it already says his version is a complete mess and unwatchable.

meant to reply to these posts, but yes they do know what they're doing
>makes 3 billion in 4 movies
>wins an oscar
>snyder literally praised as an inspiration by James Cameron
Please go back to your safespace on tumblr to complain how problematic Snyder is for making 300

I unironically need this, just to finally get a sense at what the fuck he was going for. I'm saddened by the reshoots etc

see fucking numale
also where the fuck is your sources, you smearing jew?
they said the same about WW, look at it now

Synder didn't do very well in BvS. From what I have seen up to now it just looks like more of the same. He just doesn't get it. Most people didn't like Sucker Punch, I fucking love that movie. I'm hoping he can bring that story telling to Justice League.

>Flashpoint this early
>no WW sequel soon
>Shazam when we don't even have a good supes yet
>they just removed a ban on 2 of the same characters appearing in other mediums at the same time
Yeah sure they do

The only people who are ever gonna know what really happened are Snyder, Whedon and Johns. Everything else will just be speculation, unless some salty production assistant comes out with more info.

>cinematic vision
a shit vision that completely betrays everything the characters and world stand for. I'm fine with killing that.

This supes is literally the best interpretation so far.
Just bc he doesn't quip 24/7 doesn't make him a emo
Also flashpoint is a perfect way to introduce Flash's backstory without having do a full-on season like the tv-show.

>NOT LIKE MUHHHHHHHHHHH COMICCCCCCC
Go back to Sup Forums

Behold a thing I did specifically for this occassion.