Who else was also OUTRAGED?

who else was also OUTRAGED?

It makes sense being that Sam is GRRM's self-insert and he is a fat, awkward neckbeard.

Legit same.

>Sam is literally raising another man's child and is taking care of them both
>women still think this isn't enough
Same should kill the child and rape the wildling whore

My god, I bet he manspreads on the horsecart too

is GOT going to be the new Harry Potter for these people

Legit same

Legit

AMEN

I was amused, but at the same time a little annoyed.
Getting upset and seriously yelling mansplaining is legit crazy though.
Unless they're not really serious, I don't know.

Is that slut being ironic? What reveal was gilly making?

Wow, I never thought about it that way before. It is legit crazy

>Satan being this retarded

>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, Drake, DOOM, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>I follow pop culture. I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
>Beyonce be like
>Jay-Z be like
>Nicki Minaj be like
>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
>Yeezy season approaching
>ROUNDTABLE ABOUT THE NEW RHIANNA SINGLE. this is everything
>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae. jurassic park t-shirt!
>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO
>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu. old white man yells at cloud. *white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people. poor little white opressed guy! BOOHOO!
>iggy azelia and robin thicke are literally the most problematic musicians ever
>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to Sup Forums
>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO
>I ironically purchased a Fetty Wap and Rae Sremmurd record. THIS IS EVERYTHING desu
>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
>#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew

The most unrealistic part of that was how she took that interruption in stride and didn't tell him about what an asshole he was for cutting her off.

Then, of course, he'd ask her what she was trying to say and she'd say something like, "Never mind! Fuck you!"

And then he'd try to look at what she was reading and in a fit of rage she'd throw the book into the fire and then cry for 3 days because her inbred child's stepdad was impatient one time with her.

>born too late for baneposting
>born too early for ronpaulisfinallypresidentposting
>born right in time for legitposting

Stupid woman reading about stairs.
Stumble upon big reveal.

Except Sam can't know this.
Heck, even this retarded woman do not know importance of this information.

So how exactly this is Sam fault?

BECAUSE YOU NEVER LISTEN!!! I'M LEAVING YOU, user!

if she wanted him to listen why didnt she give him a blowjob?

Your paragraphing and line breaks made me try to read your post as a poem, but it didn't really work out.

>So how exactly this is Sam fault?
if you were a woman, you'd know. but you're not so shut the fuck up about things you know shit about.

Wow, I'm detecting a lot of resentment in here. Is it just me or is there half a dozen Sam Farley in this thread

no I don't follow (((women))) on twitter
besides ann coulter

put a fucking bullet in my head

What are you guys babbling about? What big reveql?

You mean the childless coal burner you insufferable Nu/pol/ nigger

Reeeee

I can't remember either since the show has been such shit lately. I remember her talking about how many steps and windows are in the Citadel. And there were a lot of poop jokes.

>mfw this is everyone I work with

You can't leave, i'm raising your son.

I was. He is normally a pussy ass bitch motherfucker, but somehow his character was given just enough spine to give feminists something to rage against.

Its almost as if they were pushing some kind of agenda...

Also that bitch could barely read last season and now shes discovering super secrets of the maesters? Why such a contrived and shoe-horned plot line?

She mentioned an annulment of Prince Rhaegar and his wife so that he could marry someone else.

Do you get it? Lyanna was legitimately married to Prince Rhaegar. That means that Jon is a legitimate Targaryen!

If you paid attention instead of running your cocksucker or checking your FB feed for the 12th time that hour, you would have heard her.

The reading doesn't bother me. She was learning to read, now she has been living in a library for months. What else is she going to do?

Rhaeger Targaryen had his first marriage annulled and married Lyana in secret. Jon isn't a bastard, he's the true heir. This isn't that complicated, pay attention.

HOLY SHIT REDDIT

Nullified marriage.

>takesies backsies was the crucial key point all along
jesus christ what an abomination.

>No anal sex joke
;_;

Every women's experience in every meeting ever is talking endlessly about useless shit like number of steps and people's shits before actually getting to your point, while other people are trying to keep an entire kingdom from being wiped out? Yikes.

someone called me?

The only thing that upset me about that is that an annulment is usually only granted as long as the marriage isn't consummated. Rhaegar already had 2 kids. It's safe to say that the marriage was consummated. If he had survived and Robert's Rebellion had been quashed, then he'd have to explain why he put aside his wife just so he wouldn't have some bastard offspring.

I get that annulments might be different in Westeros, but Rhaegar's other children had rank over Jon as far as successions went. If Rhaegar had won and become King, then his other children would have made Jon's life hell just because their father had disrespected their mother so much. Rhaegar getting an annulment and marrying Lyanna only makes sense if he knew how the next 20 or 30 years were going to go (he dies, his children with the Martel woman dying, Jon's parentage never being found out until after Robert died, etc...).

PICKLE RICK! YAAAY!1

Does that matter for a king? He wouldn't be the first to come up with some reason to toss out his wife. I know it's not a real life show, but there is some basis for it.

helo, friend

PICKLE PEPE! YAAAAY!!

>If you paid attention instead of running your cocksucker or checking your FB feed for the 12th time that hour, you would have heard her.
Absolutely btfo

She's not a wildling she's actually an inbred
and the child is also an inbred

Sam is taking care of potatoes

what if the annulment happened before he had children but he didn't tell anyone so no one knew Elia's children were bastards?

I just don't see why he'd care to bother. There's no real motivation for him to legitimize Jon. He already had 2 legitimate heirs as well as a younger brother and a sister on the way. Besides, putting away his Dornish wife in order to marry a woman from the north would have pissed off his allies in Dorne (some of the only allies he had left, other than the Ironborn, who aren't particularly well known for their honor or loyalty).