Why does he hate white people so much?

Why does he hate white people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/08/chanting-blood-and-soil-white-nationalists-with-torches-march-on-university-of-virginia/
nypost.com/2015/08/06/worst-quality-of-life-in-years-new-yorkers-in-new-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a racist.

Cockylittleniggeritis

A white person called him the n word once

They're the only ones that understood do the right thing and it made him mad

Growing up black in the '70s in NY will do that to anyone

The sad thing is that's probably the truth

He blames white people for his own inadequacies and insecurities.

because hes an uppity nigger

Black people don't see his movies

He knows black people can't make kino.

He sucks cocks

elaborate please. afaik the civil right era was over and they had their own neighborhoods. NY was well enriched by the 70s. what the fuck kind of persecution could he have endured?

Jealousy

but he's made a bunch of it himself

Just because the Civil right era ended doesn't mean the Mentality stopped it'll still remain deep down in the hearts of the White Americans. He definitely experience racism on a day to day basis, albeit subtle racism but he still definitely felt it and in turn made him insecure, bitter and mad

why are you engaging with a Trump supporter

>Just because the Civil right era ended doesn't mean the Mentality stopped it'll still remain deep down in the hearts of the White Americans. He definitely experience racism on a day to day basis
Is this what reddit cucks truly believe?

why are you a cuck?

Muh poor niggers who get mistreated by cautious working class whites when they could be rolling around in mud in africa instead

Yes you dipshit, you might not have had any racism towards you during those times but I'm pretty sure some people were still racist

They deserve it

And I'm pretty sure I fucked your mom.

Sorry, I read this as experiences racism and not experienced racism

Funny considering the only ones with that mentality left are blacks and white liberals

I'm pretty sure a few days ago Nazis and Klansmen were marching in the streets chanting about getting rid of Jews and Blacks.

FPBP

he wrote about his college gf getting bleached once. probably still upset

He's racist.

He hates Jews more but he knows he has to be quiet about it to keep getting jobs

>he wrote about his college gf getting bleached once.

kek. link?

>only black people and white people who care about others think there's racism in this country! the rest of us whites who don't give a shit about anyone are sure that nobody else has a hard time!

Could you repeat this in english please Tyrone?

I'm having a pretty tough time what part of that post could be even slightly confusing. You're a Trump supporter though right? I guess anything with more than 4 words is probably pretty tough.

>make a movie about the importance of not chimping out when everyone else around you is
>white people call him a visionary director
>black people call him an Uncle Tom

I could see how that would make him resentful.

That's their god given right according to the constitution.

Basically this, the people who should be watching his movies don't

Summer of Sam is underrated and He Got Game is fantastic. Clockers is good too

He's resenting the wrong people though.

What does that have to do with ?

Okay good for them. I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Link to them chanting any of that?

t. Jamal Nashatakang

rawstory.com/2017/08/chanting-blood-and-soil-white-nationalists-with-torches-march-on-university-of-virginia/

They were chanting "You will not replace us". Their chants were about self preservation.

>White lives matter, white lives matter!

Wow that's neat but where are they talking about getting rid of Jews and blacks?

You can't comprehend what it was like growing up black in Giuliani's NY, being stopped and searched every day on your way home from school because "you might be slangin dope", not able to catch a cab because they see you're black and they go right by you, being treated as a second class citizen in our own neighborhood when everyone who just moved in is able to get better jobs then you, get a better apartment then you, all the white people moving in because now blacks can't afford to live in an area that their grandparents were forced into living because "it was the shit area where all the niggers lived", first all the whites moved out to move away from the niggers and now that the property value is low the new whites decide to move in, it fucking sucks man. They treat you like a novelty, like a fucking zoo animal to look at from a distance because don't worry, eventually the housing prices will be too much for them and they will be forced to move on but the neighborhood is "authentic" and "real" and it's safe. No wonder people don't get the message of Do the Right Thing .

The insinuation is that "Black Lives Matter" is just another way of saying "White Lives Don't." Don't try to understand Sup Forums's paranoia, they're too far gone.

>spike lee
>kino

2/10 because you got me to reply

Did you read the fucking article? They said "Jews will not replace us!" and "Blacks will not replace us!" They are implying they have to get rid of those groups to not get replaced.

>Did you read the fucking article
Obviously, obviously he didn't

I read the article but that doesn't match what is in the video. Shouldn't the video show the thing they are talking about?

>Expecting reality to have to match the media's version of events

Pretty anti-Semitic of you desu

Quality of life in NYC is at its worst in years: New Yorkers

nypost.com/2015/08/06/worst-quality-of-life-in-years-new-yorkers-in-new-poll/

yeah, Guilani cleaned up the city, now it's back to shit mode

youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU

The B FPBP to be P'd in a LW.

What's the worst experience with blacks you've had first hand? There was one black guy who tried to pick up college girls in my uni by asking other students to pass his number. He wasn't even a student, probably around 40 years old and dresses like a hobo.

why do you think any black person hates white people?

because from the first moment whites and blacks came face to face, the whites kidnapped and bound the blacks, hauled them on ships, and made them property up until the 1800s, then employed segregation up until about 1970.

if i was black, i wouldn't trust a white person. as a white person who wasn't alive back then, and have no interest in feeling guilty for the crimes of people from generations ago simply because of the colour of my skin, i will accept that a significant portion of black people will think i'm a turd, but i'm not going to beg for forgiveness. so people like Spike Lee can make their white-hating shit, and i won't deride them for it, since i would probably do the same if i was black, but it's a case of "let the white-hating black people do their thing, and don't associate with them". if you meet a black person who wants a social interaction on genuine equal footing, then that's all good.

Too many to count, I try not to judge every black dude I see but my experience tells me I'm looking at a thief or scheister at the very least, someone who will hurt me and lie about it without remorse. I don't necessarily think that of all blacks but I'm not going to compromise my own safety to avoid hurt feelings, therefore, darkies get judged.

To be fair, so do white people who "act black," so it's not entirely a race thing. It's tough because on one hand I don't want to agree with the altreich, but I understand that they just want a future for their kids where they won't have to deal with black people.

It was other blacks doing the kidnapping.

Do the Right Thing is great, i don't know any blacks that legitimately enjoy Spike's work, either

Why can't he make more movies like summer of sam

wtf i love racism now

That's a pretty stupid reason to hate all white people. Slavery has existed for millennia and has been perpetrated by many peoples upon many peoples. In the scope of things, it is absurd for us to focus on the rather particular case of Americans enslaving Africans, and yet that is the leftist narrative that is taught to us in our schools. We don't talk about white Europeans being enslaved by Muslims. And you sure as shit don't hear arguments from liberals for why it's okay for a white person to hate all Muslims. Hell, we don't even talk about slavery occurring today. Imagine that: Spike Lee and his ilk are hung up on hating all white people for a particular case of slavery, when whites themselves have been enslaved, and while PEOPLE ARE BEING ENSLAVED TODAY.

>if i was black, i wouldn't trust a white person. as a white person who wasn't alive back then, and have no interest in feeling guilty for the crimes of people from generations ago simply because of the colour of my skin

You are being guilty though. You are handing over an apparatus of guilt. Stop doing that.

based 4channer ramming some fatties

>because from the first moment whites and blacks came face to face, the whites kidnapped and bound the blacks, hauled them on ships, and made them property up until the 1800s, then employed segregation up until about 1970.

Ahahahaha

it was blacks taking other blacks by force then selling them to white and jewish slavers who shipped them all over the world. Black in Africa still do the same shit except they will also turn children into soldiers in addition to slaves.

>People say I look like a younger version of Spike Lee

Because the world didn't exist before America.

>why do you think any black person hates white people?
low IQ. shit culture. shit family structure.

Hi tumblr
when your movement riots and burns down cities that's why it starts sounding like other lives don't

It's well known to those of us who have actually met black people and deal with them on a daily basis, as opposed to so many enlightened whites who choose to put distance between themselves and the people on whose behalf they advocate, that blacks are terrifically insecure...about their blackness. It's in their first thoughts when they wake up and their last thoughts before they shut their eyes for bed.