19 year old Kuwaiti, AMA about Kuwait or the Middle East

19 year old Kuwaiti, AMA about Kuwait or the Middle East

Flag because I'm in Stockholm for a few weeks

How do you feel about your country collapsing as soon as the gas and oil reserves get depleted

Are you that girl from a few days ago?

It worries me sometimes but I'll probably have a masters degree by then so I could just migrate to the UAE

Are you?

K*wait belongs to Iraq.

who of these 2 men is more attractive?

Don't fucking counterquestion me, ANSWER

10 people reply that every time I start a thread about Kuwait... boring

Why do you find fucking little boys to be fun?

Are your parents cousins

hello butifl i luv ur finger suckable migusigukhfdgd$ i lov u i drink your period blood

Sorry to inform you but OP is a kuwaiti QT in Sweden for BVD (Big Viking Dingus)

Nice denim shorts lmao
Perhaps

In that case I am asking why her father and brother love fucking little boys so much?

>Nice denim shorts
answer the damn question, which one?

No, pedophilia is disgusting
They're not related in any way
Why are you like this

I don't find either attractive! But I'll say left because he looks a little less gay
That's more common in Saudi not Kuwait

thanks for the reply bébé momken sex cam

>I don't find either attractive
what kind of uber chad are you in sweden for

Okay, why are you in Sweden for? Why go here the time of year it is -20 degrees and a shitton of snow?

La dawirlik Tuniseya was'kha

Isn't Kuwait trying to develop the economy away from natural ressources like Dubai ?

Do you find them attractive?
Visiting my boyfriend. It's actually -3 here, but it was -16 the other day and my ears almost fell off. I wish I could visit in the summer, can barely go outside most days

>Do you find them attractive?
Good question, I'm not gay but I consider them to be atleast average if not above thanks to their impressive physiques

dzl je comprend pas la langue des negres des sables slae bougnoule va t'en faire foutre j'enccule la race du premier arabe sur terre

It is, but it's A LOT slower than Dubai. They're spending a lot of money on solar projects in Kuwait, but the country should find other means of income. Dubai is mostly relying on tourism, but I don't think Kuwait would be able to make significant amounts of money through tourism since the country is too small and there's nothing to really do

Why are your countrymen buying property in Bosnia in enclave like developments ?

You probably don't understand the Kuwaiti dialect since Tunisian is similar to Maghrebi

yes i didn't understand what you said desu

No idea actually, a lot of Kuwaitis (gulf arabs in general) invest in properties abroad. I think Bosnia is an attractive location to Kuwaitis, but I'm not sure why

I said find a dirty Tunisian to do that for you. I've always thought that the Tunisian dialect was similar to Levantine Arabic for some reason

But islam has no place in Europe

it's not even close kek
in terms of non arabic words it has more of them even compared to moroccan
also tuniaisn diaeclt is minority in tunisia
most people speak algerian one
also i was just trolling dumb arap

Rich Arabs don't really have an interest in immigrating to European countries, they just visit on holidays. I agree though, Islam is cancer

How is it considered Arabic??

it's not well if arabs can't understand it
it's 90% similar to maltese which is not arabic and got way less berber words our grammatical system is 100% berber

do you know how to dance with a sword in hand?

what do you think of lgbtq+ people

Ohhh, I feel dumb now for thinking that it was similar to the Levant dialect
It's usually men that do that

I think being gay is unnatural, but I wouldn't be rude to someone or judge them for being gay. I just don't like people that label themselves lgbtq as an identity. Dave Rubin is gay but you can't really tell since he's not overly feminine and obnoxious

Shit tier choice guy on the right is superior

Why do arabs have this kind of money? Europeans could have easily kicked them out and kept all the oil reserves to themselves ...

> boyfriend
> islam is cancer
Wtf disgusting heretic

They wouldn't be able to easily kick them out

Everyone is a heretic

Don't talk to infidels Izem come on I thought you knew better

Are you calling me a heretic?
By Allah you will have a taste of my shoe for speaking such nonsense

>I agree though, Islam is cancer
Desert Storm was a mistake.

How does a kuwaiti girl meet a swedish man?

Skype lol

dudes were still riding camels by WW2

Hahahahhah

He a regular guy or upperclass? My picture of Kuwait is one of nothing but extremely wealthy oil sheiks

Does the sand get everywhere within your homes? Do you hate sand?

100% agree

Racemixing WHORE

>Racemixing WHORE
are you guys serious

isn't everything in the middle east done by foreigners while you guys just lounge on that oil money?

His family is working class. Kuwait is 25% rich Kuwaitis and 75% expats, so the country isn't full of rich oil tycoons lol. If you exclude the Indian and Filipino slaves, most people that live in Kuwait are middle-class. It's mostly the Kuwaiti families that are really wealthy

>exclude the Indian and Filipino slaves

>Does the sand get everywhere within your homes?
No unless you live in the actual desert. Pic is what neighbourhoods look like in Kuwait, there isn't sand everywhere. We do get a few dust storms every year though and those are annoying as fuck. The sand doesn't get in your homes but it is annoying to go out.
>Do you hate sand?
I don't think anyone likes dust or sand

They're possessed by Sup Forums memes
Pretty much

what a nice society, seems a like a pretty stable model that totally won't crumble in a violent way

I'm memeing
It's weird though this is the second gulf girl I've met on Sup Forums an both had wh*Te bfs they met on the internet
> gulf men

Actually, most Kuwaiti women prefer dating gulf men and look down on white men

how do you know it's a she

what does your boyfriend think of islam?
are gulf girls down to fuck or are they too religious to fornicate?

I've posted threads before with timestamps and my instagram was pretty much doxxed

Have you ever witnessed a decapitation?

>look down on white men
why

>what does your boyfriend think of islam?
He has the same opinion as me, that it's cancer
>are gulf girls down to fuck or are they too religious to fornicate?
As long as it's anal

>posting yourself on Sup Forums

are you not afraid of all the castaways who browse this place?

When are you coming to Finland?

Hot! link it

> most Kuwaiti women prefer dating gulf men
Not the ones with unmonitored access to skype and steam it seems

> look down on white men
You and the other one don't
And that emirate princess or whatever that hired wh*Toids to run a train on her

only anal
no blowjobs?

No, decapitations aren't common in Kuwait. Criminals usually get hung
A Kuwaiti woman's ideal man is a rich Arab who would be able to buy her designer bags and fly her to Dubai every weekend. It's just the culture there, I wouldn't be able to tell you why

Don't believe her, arab women worship wh*Te cock it's disgusting

Your instagram was doxxed because you've posted a link to it on this board yourself you dumb bitch. You even had a post that said "hello INT".

No, my instagram is public anyway
Not anytime soon
That too

Maybe your women, not gulf women
Calm down

did some digging lads, I have also converted to Islam and booked a flight to kuwait.

why would this woman even know about this cesspool? i don't buy it

No girl I know is married or in a relationship with a wh*Toid...
Besides when our women do go for one it's usually to escape poverty

Now I'll get called an attention whore lmao, thanks

Yeah, there might be some trickery going on. She is model-tier

Unusual face for a gulf arab

How did you find this place

>morrocan poster getting increasingly trigger-happy
>also happens to be from the number one terrorist exporter

this is why you shouldn't post your likeness on Sup Forums

Why would you travel from one shit hole to another? What exactly is there here that makes it worth coming here?

My mother's family descend from Iran and my father's from Saudi, my features are more like my mother's side. I was introduced to Sup Forums by a guy in my class in 9th grade

Får du aldrig nog utav att vara en sån självhatande liten bög

Looks pretty. Hope you won't get affected by those sandstorms too much in the future lad.

Kuwait isn't a shithole at all and I've never been to Sweden so I decided to visit

I fucking knew it you have some persian in you from your facial features

Shut the fuck up monkey my country is safer than your favela ridden diarrhea shithole

>han försvarar det här landet
begå självmord

I just take for granted the middle east as a whole is garbage.

>quick google
>over half the population are "guest" workers
really makes me think

At least my country isn't cucked by Somali niggers. I don't even feel like in Sweden most times

*steps away from the enclosure*

shhh shhh

>han försvarar det här landet
Sluta beskylla ett utav världens bästa länder för att dit liv är skit

I'm in*^

>keep reading
>women could vote first time in 2005
>only since 2009 have they been able to apply for a passport without their husbands signing off on it
>Islam is the major religion
Sounds terrible imho

And I agree, Sweden is equally a shit hole albeit for other reasons.