swedish tears

Pop

Blood of russians

Wine

Molson

Sea water

Kompot

Tea

Leaving lipton teabags in water for an hour then dumping fucktons of milk and sugar in to cover up the taste is not tea

>t.iced tea
American 'cheese' isn't cheese either.

Kuwait
Vimto

whats a decent tea i can buy in a supermarket?

I dont jnow but i like water

PG Tips, Yorkshire Tea and Tetley Tea are my preferred teas, you should be able to get at least one of those in Hungary.

Drinking mate is cultural appropiation, please proceed to pay royalties to your nearest paraguayan.

The fuck is this shit?

Root beer

That shit is nasty. Had to drink it one time for an event at school. I guess it's an acquired taste

folköl

Brits don't drink mate? It became quite popular here recently. I thought that this is a part of some world-wide trend.

Never heard of it

The funny thing about this meme is without the flag and glass and shirt he's British. I mean the teeth and the smell and the body type.

>The funny thing about this meme is without the flag and glass and shirt he's British. I mean the teeth and the smell and the body type.

El Monstro....

Glögg

Cider and aryan blood

Strange. Here one can buy it in basically every shopping mall. Anyway, some people say that it's a better "energizer" than coffee, because you are supposed to drink mate very slowly, during all day, you simply pour more water into that "cup", while coffee gives you only one "shot". I'm not sure if this is true, tho, I didn't like the taste.

Long drink
it's just mulled wine

And long drink is just a mixed drink

Yeah, long drink is the name of a certain type of mixed drink. I just clarified your post for non-Swedish people.

It kinda is. Specially if you drink it plain. Many people put sweeteners in it because of that (either sugar every serving or artificial sweeteners in the water within the thermos).

Good desktop environment

>yank
>thinks he knows about tea
easiest way to spot a pedestrian is when they complain about the use of milk in english tea

it's specifically blended for milk you cretin
there's no universal rule for how all teas are served; some are better black, some are better with a splash of milk, it's entirely dependent upon the type of tea

M8lk

guaraná

Tea with milk
L & P (local lemonade)
Flat White

In Scotland its toss up between tea, Irn Bru and Buckfast.

oh that stuff is really good

Teh Tarik
lit. pulled tea wherein the guy that makes it pours it into another jug from a high angle (by pulling it away slowly) and creating this frothy really-sweet milk tea.

good shit

Coca Cola

GOD-TIER

Idk

Tequila?
Pulque?
Mezcal?

There are way more but it has to be one of these

the best one.
>mfw non of these other non americans will know what its like to have a drink of coca cola back when it contained cocaine

well i know what's it like to have cocaine

Cow urine.

Kvas

melted snow

gayshit

Drinking yerba mate on a decorated/personalized mate is cultural appropriation, please proceed to pay royalties to your nearest Chilean blacksmith

If it's just the one then chocolate. We've got plenty tho, tequila, mezcal, aguas frescas, tepache, toritos, curados, sotol, atole, pulque, damiana, bacanora, toritos, cebadina, pinole, a very fucking long etc.

not sure

egg nog?
apple cider?
coca cola?
root beer?

colombiana

lard and tons of sugar

Cum

best one

atol de elote
chocolate caliente
café

it has to be tequila or hot chocolate

Coca>mate tbhwy

Tea and vodka probably

cheap synthetic white wine in plastic bottles

nice try you ugly motherfuckers

your mom's cum

Indio

It's baltic tea in reality. Vodka with a dash of cocaine. National Russian beverage.