Was it rape?

was it rape?

I love her weird broken English.

quick sauce before i empty my ballsack?

what is this?

What the fuck, google.

sauce?

she always sounds like she has a congested nose

you will never make sex you fucking faggot spammer meanwhile at carnival I have sex 30 times each day

Is this where a black guy fucks her and she thinks it's a white guy and flips out?

>huehuehue

imagine how her pusy smells like

And once again....you had fight with your parents...they never understand the young guy like you! But you already know where you can find someone who will! Your older sister is not living far away and you are always very welcomed in her house! Yeah...you will stay there for a couple of days....just to make the atmosphere home calm down.......But this time you miscalculate the situation!!! You didn't calculate that your sister's boyfriend will be present and they will completely fuck up their morning sex paly! When your sister open the door, she is not really happy to see you this time...but of course, she makes you stay. Now your sister and her boyfriend have to chatting with you...instead....!!! When your sister leave and getting back to her room, her boyfriend get the call from work and he has to leave immediately! He asks you a favor...to tell to your sister that he has to go urgently to the work. You get to the bedroom door, you open and see your sister laying on the bed with her eyes covered......at the moment you was hesitated.....but you didn't!!! You take your chance! Your sister is so sexy and you get so hard in the moment!!! She would never let that happen.....but now when she things you are her boyfriend......you can do practically what ever you want to!!! What you were always fantasies of!!! You can put your hard dick into your sister mouth and make her blow you like a slut should do!!! You can feel how wet her pussy is getting feeling your cock!!! It is so exited.....for the very first time you will fucking your own sister and she does not have any idea!!! She just goading with your cock....you make your sister scream by pleasure!!! And she wants more and more.....in this moment you don't even thing what the end will be....when she uncovered her eyes and realize she just get best fuck by her own baby brother!!!! You just enjoying that pussy and then, your first creampie with your sister!!!

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was an art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

>this whole fucking thread

can someone please sauce this

samefag

Aguirre: The Wrath of God

you're welcome

Worst mommy

seriously anybody?

I saw at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and get in the way of him sucking cock or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and sucking another man’s cock in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him slurping as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen dildoes without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the dildoes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to lube it up and shove it down his throat “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each dildo and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by sucking really loudly.

who dis?

woah tanks

UMA

so we gettin sauce or not

10/10 in the looks department but 2/10 in acting due to that broken english. she sounds retarded

DELICIA

ur not gonna sauce faggots?

>but 2/10 in acting
What? She sucks a mean dick.

Sauce, someone, please.

Sauce plus

UMA

>it's a posts never posts sauce thread

a voice transplant and better scenarios would make her amazing. she'll never be tara or xev tier.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahahahahahHAHAHAhahaHAHAhahaAHAHAhahahahahhAHAHAAA

perro caca

SOMEONE POST THE SOURCE SO I CAN FUCKING CUM ALREADY

PERRO CACA IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

reddit say dey dont hav sauce

This.
It shouldn't be as sexy as it is, honestly