1. cunt

1. cunt
2. which one's your fav?

Estonia :3

UK
Lithuania, their language is the closest to the original Aryan language.
Eesti speaks Siberian bullshit.

Livonia

Browsed through all three countries on dating sites and found no good looking women. Damn I now understand why the suicide rates are so high.

Has latvians ever been of any importance or had a state of their own prior eo the end of ww1?
What the fuck were they doing?

Estonia

Flag
Estonia
Russia won't invade on our watch. Lithuania too, no one gives a shit about Latvia though

>no one gives a shit about Latvia though
I do.

i kind of feel sad for no love for latvia. we used to be tight in livonia and still are the closest buddies in this region, but everyone always shits on them for no reason so my vote is for them. SVEIKI!!!!

he's a happy family man now! perhaps his students will come to japan again and take the highest titles.

Your languages are completely different though.
How are the livonian minority in latvia thought of in estonia?

they are pretty much extinct by now, but they spoke a language which is a weird mixture of southern estonian, finnish, and latvian. i can understand their language as a northern estonian to some extent. at any rate, they are held in our memories in high regard

the reason i understand it is because my grandfather was finnish and refused to speak proper northern estonian and my grandmother was from the south so she pretty much stuck to her dialect too

Cool
>they are held in our memories in high regard
Why's that?

This.
Also have a Lithuanian qt gf.

we have very deep feelings towards all finno-ugrics and we've shared some pretty dank shit with the latvian peoples through out history

Is it comfy up there?

Good lad

if by up here you mean in eesti, yeah, sure, why not. could be better tho. kind of lame being the runner up in the big boy league, but hey, work with what you got i guess
or like our former president said: boys, the situation in proper shit right now, but no matter! it will be the fertilizer for future!

Latvianyakas > Eestis > Lithuanians

really not a fan of any of them but I think most would agree the rankings go from north to south

Estonia.

Estonia >>> Lithuania >>>>>>>>>> Latvia

>good looking women use dating sites
gosh user, you sure look like a very silly person right now