It ain't that bad thread

It ain't that bad thread.

Sweet Dee and Charlie are in a tie for best character

Uhh shill thread? I've literally never heard of this.

>When you're new and never heard of kaitlin olson and her spin-off that may fucking suck
and it turns out its good fucking electionfag

Its as good as a comedy possibly can be on network TV. Its not the best show ever but I like it

nah I'm with the first guy, I've never heard of "the mick"
also sweet dee + charlie combo is the best pairing but charlie is way ahead of dee if they're considered separately

I liked it. torrented 1st season. Sweet Dee's niece is a major qt though

isn't this one of those non-disney channel shows that normalizes pedophilia?

Girls are allowed to be pedophiles because it's hot. You literally can't refute this. Don't even try. I'm serious.

That might be the sexiest bird I have ever seen. And I'm not even into birds.

I would let her vomit a worm into my mouth, if you know what I mean.

If you never heard of it then your a newfag because there was a lot of discussion here when it was hearing.

Well it's deaf now

Will the Dennis spinoff be better or worse?

There are reasons to watch the show

why do they all look disgustipated at a man wearing a cardigan and eating an apple?

why'd he gotta waste his talent with fuckin patton oswalt

her and the chick who plays veronica on riverdale could play sisters

I thought he wasn't allowed to eat the apple skin

where did her tits go?

>Not Dennis

Pleb

FLAT

Having Sweet Dee star in a show called "The Mick" is basically like casting Tracy Morgan in a show called "The Coon" but she's white so who cares if they make puns off racial slurs about her.

Wheres the tv dad? You can't have a true good family show without the dad.

No it normalized childhood transsexualism.

Its a pretty disgusting habit, but its fine as long as he smokes a cigarette to suffocate the bacteria.

dees bf is pretty funny in this

There was a Ralph Bakshi cartoon in the 70s named Coonskin that was alright.

xanthippe is cuter

Only freaks have ever heard of that, this is a show on FOX for chirssake.

theres like a perfect space for someone to photoshop an extra person in

I don't think Tracy Morgan would object to doing that desu

its for you

>i havent heard of thing, therefore no one has and i am superior to you because i have no knowledge

the 12 yr old on the interweb opinion starter kit

But everyone else in the media would whereas they don't care about this because Sweet Dee is white.

Ralph Bakshi did quite a bit of animating for FOX.

erin

Tracy Morgan was suppose to have a tv show that immediately followed Sunny, but then he got hit by that truck a month before production and Man Seeking Woman took the spot instead.

He's already having a seat, user

WTF I identify as a female lesbian now

I can, will and am.
Women are just treated more leniently by the courts.

Wait a minute I meant
Girls SHOULD BE allowed to be pedophiles because it's hot.

Well I'm a girl because that's how I identify. What are you gonna do about it, bigot boy? Now where are you women at

But you don't have a vagina
Checkmate atheists

I like The Mick. It's comfykino.

my man

More of an it wasn't that bad show since its cancelled.

I was pretty dissapoint when this got cancelled. Cheryl hines and the mamet girl are gorgeous, meadows is the second best deadpan comedian working and the idea was new.

I wish Kaitlin never touched her face. The work makes her look like Spike from Buffy. It's insane.

That said, I liked The Mick. There were some really solid, dark episodes.

The Good Place was also, uh, good. The first few episodes hit sour notes for me, as they were to me like I'd imagine a Katy Perry music video. And imagining what that's like isn't my idea of a good time. Either the season tightened up, the characters grew on me, or both, because it held my interest to the end of the season. Not the worst pay off either.

They played the episodes out of production order which really triggers my autism

>Cheryl hines and the mamet girl
Don't forget about Artemis, she incorporates the bun.

nobody cares about irish prejudice anymore

LOL! Actually I do have a vagina, sweetie, sorreey :) I stabbed my gooch and stuffed my dick inside it so jokes on you, bigot!

She's often barefoot for more than 50% of the episode

yep. I liked it a lot. The ginger kid plays a great whiny rich kid.

she liked better on The Night Of. She's just too sticc in this.

DFC IS FOR BBC

I've also been watching The Good Place and I'll agree that the first few episodes were pretty weak. It's picked up quite a lot now.

this show sucks
dee only knows how to play 1 character and the only reason it works in always sunny is because she plays off of the other characters

Because he is white.

I really really don't get it

What a rude human.